Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

Yo Surf love them shot of the fruity pebs.Killa grow!!!!!NICE!!!

N

naturalmedicine

I'm diggin this strain. Blueberry, raspberry and kush sounds tasty!

Illmind

Illmind

very cool surf.. i just finished an amazing fuely blueberry cut myself. smoking cured right now. always good to have variety.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Where'd you surf, fuckface? You were probably in a 3/2 barefoot while I'm up here in a 6/5/4 hooded with booties and gloves, you son of a bitch!

The buoys were reading 25-28 feet yesterday morning...light offshores...went to look at some of the big wave spots and it was just reeling. Hollow as they get...barrels big enough to fit houses in. Faces were macking around 50 plus...it was downright scary from the cliffs...wanted to be out there on a ski whipping in but now's not the time. Tomorrow's looking more mellow...back to 11-15 on the buoys...

So whenever you get back from down south, hit me up and we'll get the Norcal crew together for a proper sesh.

-A

Huntington Beach mang! It was a lot fun. Swell was about 3-4... The water was still a little chilly. Rocked the 5' 9" and a 4/3 and all was good. It was in the 70's pretty much every day I was there.. 80's a little further inland. Interesting weather for this time of year lol...

Dude those waves are scary huge.. I'm down bro... I've never surfed anything over than maybe 9, but I'm down lol.. Just got back today and I'm flipping the room tomorrow! Stoked on that..

Yo Surf love them shot of the fruity pebs.Killa grow!!!!!NICE!!!

Thanks bro! I am going to reply to your PM here shortly!

I'm diggin this strain. Blueberry, raspberry and kush sounds tasty!

Yeah man, she is amazing!

very cool surf.. i just finished an amazing fuely blueberry cut myself. smoking cured right now. always good to have variety.

Nice! What cut was it? Blueberry is definitely one of my favorite herbs.. I am trying to get a fruit basket together... Maybe 5-10 different kind of dank fruity strains.. I love me some OG and Chem, I'm just kinda burnt out on it. They will always remain int he stable, though!

Keep it real, brotha!

J

JustPothead

Alien.. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of your Genetics.. The east coast Medical Marijuana scene is in desperate need of some sick stickyness like this..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Doing a SICK job there Surfr! I imagine the smells from these 2 has to absolutely killer! Hopefully the fukn aphids will hurry up and DIE! Sad to see soooo many people having issues with them, i still got em too, met and everything. Anyway , enjoy the waves and cant wait to see the dry shots. Peace man! Motiv

Dooty

Dooty

Surfr looks amazing bro..cant wait to get my hands on some Alien gear...Alien much props man these are some amazing genetics I cant wait to use myself..very happy I came into this forum as I have been trying to figure out what to grow next and now I have my answer :)

YaaMon

YaaMon

My organic BB Underdog smells very strongly of blueberry muffins covered in raspberry jam, buttered with kush...all followed by a deep fuely musk.

That's as good as I can do without a scratch-and-sniff function...

-Alien

This is why I love cannabis do much. No other plant seems to have so much variety that can provide so much depth and fullness of different flavors and smells quite like it. I recently tried some Blueberry OG and loved it but this Blueberry Underdog sounds like it's quite the pallet pleaser.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
these are simply amazing I mean you couldnt ask for better cuts of the genetics you hold. I'm not sure god himself could give you better cuts to run hommie your truly blessed from another planet!! Thanks for the sick ass pics my friend Once again this just proves how truly amazing a breeder alien is these are some sipmly amazing selections this is how tru breeding is done! I really dnt know what else to say if you dnt understand the time and skill it takes to do this i feel sorry for you. I think they turned out pretty damn good for being atacked bro. I cant wait to see how you do with the Alien dawg f1's next time i'm sure its gonna be epic and I'm truly looking forward to seeing the show stay frosty my friend peace
P.G.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Found I definitely couldn't skip to the end of this one. lol... Can't begin to imagine what that room smelled like. Any chance for those dry shots you mentioned?

Top Bottom