Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ON 2/3/12 i met up with the homie Alien & he kicked down some FPOG Buds plus a few cuts of this prize strain & some seeds Lemon Alien Dawg, The Krakin, & 7 Ghosts.. i started soaking them the next day & within 24 hrs they popped. after that i transplanted them in2 coco cups cut with 50% perlite.
Fruity pebble og  lemon alien dawg
Fruity pebble og  lemon alien dawg 2
Fruity pebble og  lemon alien dawg 3
Fruity pebble og  lemon alien dawg 4

Fruity pebble og  lemon alien dawg 5
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good so far, Goo! I'm glad to see u got them babies rocking along nice. I can't wait to pop my beans. Gonna start soaking them on the New Moon. Keep up the hard work, homie!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's juss a super fast run down of this log cuz my 1st log was lost in the site upgrade.. I'll get more in detail these next posts but that's it 4 now

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We all know that log was nice and detailed, bro. At least u still had the pics to repost. Them lil Alien babies will grow faster than u can post them pics anyways. Lol. I gotta update som of my info also! Funk Lab is rocking round 2 now. I'm adding a few more lights just for my Alien gear. Got my Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg in the mail 2day! I'm super stoked. I'm gonna be the 8th Ghost. Hahaha!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good so far, Goo! I'm glad to see u got them babies rocking along nice. I can't wait to pop my beans. Gonna start soaking them on the New Moon. Keep up the hard work, homie!
We all know that log was nice and detailed, bro. At least u still had the pics to repost. Them lil Alien babies will grow faster than u can post them pics anyways. Lol. I gotta update som of my info also! Funk Lab is rocking round 2 now. I'm adding a few more lights just for my Alien gear. Got my Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg in the mail 2day! I'm super stoked. I'm gonna be the 8th Ghost. Hahaha!

Thanks doggie I'm trying 2 keep these girls happy.. Yea the last log was a Lil better put 2gether but it's still early so I still got plenty of time 2 get this new thread crackin!! Only thing that super super sucks is my winter WiFi #1 thread got lost also & I have no idea y cuz it was a thread from a few months back.. It was a pretty big & nice thread with lots of new strain I had going.. That info would of helped me dial in my plants a Lil better cuz I always go back 2 my old threads 2 see what I did so I can tweak my nutes a Lil bit.. Lots of good info gone now

Hell yea doggie u got ur Alien beans that's great news I can't wait 2 see ur grow log.. Good luck with them

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking great man. Did you pop any of the krakens? Havent seen anyone with a log up yet.

No doggie I only cracked 8 Lemon Alien Dawg seeds plus the 3 FPOG cuts that will run rite next 2 WiFi #1,Angels Kush,White Fire #3,Cherry Pie, & Alien Dawg.. That's plenty of stuff in my Lil tent 4 now I had 2 put the Kraken & 7 Ghosts on ice 4 now.. Thanks 4 stoppin by the new thread

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I see you got it back up & runnin homie... Babies looking fresh & green. I knew you would! I'm back front row again...

Thanks dog I had 2 get this thread going again cuz lots of peeps were tuned in.. I didn't want 2 leave people hanging on the new strains lots of people wanted 2 see.. Plus I told Alien I would do a log I got 2 keep my word..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I lost hella post also. Haven't really checked the damage. I got a few new grow logs about to start up soon. I usually look back at my old logs for info as well. I got check 2 and update accordingly. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow, MG.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I lost hella post also. Haven't really checked the damage. I got a few new grow logs about to start up soon. I usually look back at my old logs for info as well. I got check 2 and update accordingly. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow, MG.

Can't wait 2 see ur new logs up.. It's always hard 2 keep up with all ur grows.. Yea the logs r always good 2 go back 2 & make any changes that might b needed.. Thanks 4 droppin by the tent homie..

Top Bottom