Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I've got 5 amazing Sour Pebbles at 54 days today. I have one pheno that is an exact replica of Aliens cut of FPOG and a 2nd pheno that's going to yield HUGE sour pebble smelling buds. The other 3 are equally as dank, I just prefer the two I described. I will try and get some pics up soon man.

mr roboto

mr roboto

I've got 5 amazing Sour Pebbles at 54 days today. I have one pheno that is an exact replica of Aliens cut of FPOG and a 2nd pheno that's going to yield HUGE sour pebble smelling buds. The other 3 are equally as dank, I just prefer the two I described. I will try and get some pics up soon man.
hope you took cuts
The FPOG was 1 of Alien's super rare strains & limited packs were released so its gunna b hard 2 find a cut but they r out there.. There juss held very tight..
I hear you on people keeping that shit on lock, damn

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey goo diddy....sorry i havnt dropped in and checked out the show in a few weeks brotha. made sure to drop in and show some love. those LADs looking proper kid ~SMF~
Thanks doggie I'm glad u stopped by
damn they sound killer.. Great sounding phenos u found.. Post um up if u get a min

Reebs

Reebs

i'm so interested in that FPOG cut. am i just not seeing that in seed or missed the part where you said that was a cut only? i've searched for over 5 months now looking for fruity pebbles strain or a good hybrid like that FPOG.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i'm so interested in that FPOG cut. am i just not seeing that in seed or missed the part where you said that was a cut only? i've searched for over 5 months now looking for fruity pebbles strain or a good hybrid like that FPOG.
Those Fruity Pebble OG seeds were a super rare 1 time drop & only a few packs went out.. I couldn't get my hands on them.. This fruity pebble og I'm running is from Alien it's his keeper strain.. He gifted me his cut..

The only fpog cross that I've heard of was the sour pebbles & that was another rare strain that I couldn't get a hold of.. They were both rare strains that dropped last year..

Reebs

Reebs

ya it seems that is the trend for the Fruity Pebbles strain in General.

about a year ago i was able to get a half 8th from a shop in Denver that was ONLY doing the half 8ths to members only and ever since then i've been on the hunt pretty much. i really really want to run something fruity pebbles or a cross of it. too bad it's so dang rare!
even that sour pebbles, that sounds so amazing i truly wish i could come across a pack of any of those. i'm sure i'm 1 of a hundred but still.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm still lookin but here is a dry shot of Fruity Pebble OG.. These buds don't look 2 big but there a nice size this is 8 grams.. 1 bud is 4.5 & the other is 3.5 the Lil nug was snapped off 1 of the nugs so my girl can get her puff on..

Sorry my dry bud shots always suck..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm still lookin but here is a dry shot of Fruity Pebble OG.. These buds don't look 2 big but there a nice size this is 8 grams.. 1 bud is 4.5 & the other is 3.5 the Lil nug was snapped off 1 of the nugs so my girl can get her puff on..

Sorry my dry bud shots always suck..View attachment 294716
Dayum nice looking nuggs there MG! I need to run this strain one day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom