Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Lurking as usual goo sucks you lost those logs but oh we'll. The alien gear will make up for it I'm sure!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lurking as usual goo sucks you lost those logs but oh we'll. The alien gear will make up for it I'm sure!!!

Yea lost the logs but not the strains... This thread will b juss as good.. Pure fire comming soon.. Glad u dropped in doggie..

hightide

hightide

Hangin' out Goo, gonna be fun.

I still can't decide if I want to pop the Astrodawg or FPOG this weekend???
Decisions, decisions.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hangin' out Goo, gonna be fun.

I still can't decide if I want to pop the Astrodawg or FPOG this weekend???
Decisions, decisions.

If u can't pop them both then I would pop Fruity Pebble OG 1st.. From the buds Alien kicked down that stuff is mega fuckin dank.. U can't go wrong with either 1.. But dog that FPOG is pure fire..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I LSTed my FPOG, all other clones (WiFi #1,Angels Kush,White Fire #3,Alien Dog V2,& Cherry Pie) 4 the 1st time. These fpog's r gunna get bushy soon.. B'cuz I topped them then LDTed them I'm gunna even start 2 super crop the tops soon.. The FPOG's cuts said damn ur hard on a bitch 1st u chop r heads off then poison us & give us the claw then b4 we make a full recovery u bend us over.. LOL!! But I had 2 lst them cuz I'm trying 2 control the size.. Usually I lst soon after I transplant the cuts in2 cups.. But these giant FPOG cuts were so big I couldn't bend them till they got new growth.. Alien cuts huge giant clones & the stems were already hard & couldn't b bent without being broke.. I love these big ass cuts Alien gave me.. Next round I'm gunna try 2 cut some giant cuts 2.. I'll try 2 post some pics when they start 2 bush out nice..

I still left the baby LAD seedlings alone I'm juss letting them get bigger b4 I start 2 mess wit them.. There way 2 small 2 start 2 fuck with.. Everything is going great tho..

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Goo, looks like your Rockn fuckin Rollin over there with these genetics.. I wouldn't expect anything less tho.. Teach them who the big boss is.. Hope all is well bratha..

Peace,
GodZsoN

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a busy day, will be watching these girls grow up. Hope things are going well for you and yours

mal

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo, looks like your Rockn fuckin Rollin over there with these genetics.. I wouldn't expect anything less tho.. Teach them who the big boss is.. Hope all is well bratha..

Peace,
GodZsoN

I'll sure give it my best shot Doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like a busy day, will be watching these girls grow up. Hope things are going well for you and yours

mal

All is great & yea it was a super bizzy day 2day.. I had 2 water my flowering plants there in week 2.. Then feed all my Lil plants that r in cups & after that I LSTed everything in the cups..lots of work that juss needed 2 b done..
Glad u made it by the tent doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Plants r now standing up strong after I bent them over.. There lookin pretty happy I'm gunna get lots of new heads in a few more days.. Then start this all over again.. Top & bend top & bend till I got mega bushes..

I gave the Lemon Alien Dawgs a small shot of CalMag yesterday.. This is there 1st shot of CalMag.. I'm still waiting on the babies 2 start 2 explode.. I see other growers seedlings that blew the fuck up but mine r still short & stumpy so far growing ice & slow..

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for sharing homie! You're gonna rock these ladies, no doubt. I'm happy to hear you are training these girls to their fullest. You'll be happy you did. Create as many tops as possible, and you'll kill it. This gal can get some HUGE colas. The kind of colas that r stacked to the celing!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for sharing homie! You're gonna rock these ladies, no doubt. I'm happy to hear you are training these girls to their fullest. You'll be happy you did. Create as many tops as possible, and you'll kill it. This gal can get some HUGE colas. The kind of colas that r stacked to the celing!

Hell yea that's what i like 2 hear.. I can't wait 2 get some big ass colas going..thanks 4 peepin the grow & droppin some helpful info..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Lemon Alien Dawgs loved the small dose of CalMag there Lil leafs r gettin bigger everyday.. Still growing very slow but my seeds always grow super slow..

The FPOG cuts r gettin a Lil better from there claw issue.. I'm keeping there feeding super light only A1 F&F roots plus a tiny bit of calMag & a very tiny bit of Silica Blast 2 help them out with all the LST in gunna put them threw.. The ppm's were super light only 30 going in but there r still some salt build up in them cuz the runoff was still 360.. I kept feeding till the runoff hit 170-190 .. The newer leaf growth is slightly less curled.. There is still worm castings in the coco so I'm thinking this light feeding would get them by 4 a Lil longer till they straighten out..
I also misted everything with a super light dose of magic green only 1ml per 32oz the ppm from that was 190.. I'm juss keeping everything very light 4 a min..

Everything is lookin good but not as good as WiFi #1 & Alien Dog V2 I've been running both those strains to over 1.5 years & I already know what they like so it's a Lil eazier on them.. My nute schedule is actually specifically dialed in 4 WiFi #1 so I'm gunna need 2 adjust the nute feeding 4 my new Alien gear cuz they don't seem 2 like what WiFi likes.. It will take me a run or 2 b4 I figure out what LAD & FPOG likes..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemon Alien Dawg update:

The LAD seedlings r doing great im still feeding them super light but all is well..There still only eating 1ml. F&F ROOTS & .4ML. DRIP CLEAN per gal. here is a pic
IMG 2680
IMG 2681
IMG 2682

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

FPOG Update:

there also doing better after there claw issue im feeding them the same as LAD till the claw gets better maybe in a week they will get a small feeding but till then in keeping it light..there responding 2 the LST very well take a peep
IMG 2676
IMG 2675

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lookin good goo. do you use pipe cleaners for your LST? the wifi is some kill i can already tell. take a fatty dab of that wax for me !

queso

Top Bottom