Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

damn..u guys make it sound like i missed the event of the year...i wish i woulda got my ass outta the garden and off the books to head out there...next year ill make the trip fasho...itd be cool to twist all day with good peeps who share my passion...

Goo..i love the Avatar btw...i'll officially be alumni by christmas...cant wait..i feel like an old man..waited too long to go back and finish up...Go Dogs!! Cant wait to see what that FPog and LAD do for you bro...u always work on the most fuego of flame...ill be checkn back in soon
thats wsup good luck bro moms and my lil bro are FSU Alumnis GO DOGS!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn..u guys make it sound like i missed the event of the year...i wish i woulda got my ass outta the garden and off the books to head out there...next year ill make the trip fasho...itd be cool to twist all day with good peeps who share my passion...

Goo..i love the Avatar btw...i'll officially be alumni by christmas...cant wait..i feel like an old man..waited too long to go back and finish up...Go Dogs!! Cant wait to see what that FPog and LAD do for you bro...u always work on the most fuego of flame...ill be checkn back in soon

nice...what up Bulldog.... thanks 4 peepin the show

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Week 3 update this is what i came home 2 after the cup..good thing i put the WiFi #1 & FPOG on the sides of the then not rite under the light or all the tops would of burned off
IMG 3072

Latest posts

Top Bottom