Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice job dealing with the high temps Goo.

Those girls are nice and frosty!

I bet those FPOG smell amazing now
I'm looking forward to a smoke report on those LAD

Happy Harvest Goo:)

Thanks waayne the temps were a bitch this round but the Lemon Alien Dawg pulled threw like a champ.. These no way u can fuck this killer strain up she with b killer no matter what u do 2 her.. Thanks 4 droppin by & peepin the show

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yo Goo, cant really tell from the pixs, How does the yield on these things look? headstash or commericial? I got some LAD that are babies(at a buddies house) and I was hopeing to find more commerical type yield that of course, is dank.

Confu...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo Goo, cant really tell from the pixs, How does the yield on these things look? headstash or commericial? I got some LAD that are babies(at a buddies house) and I was hopeing to find more commerical type yield that of course, is dank.

Confu...
Huge yields.. This bud sure can b grown 4 commerical if u would like.. I'm guessing this Lemon Alien Dawg is gunna b my biggest producer in the garden.. What ever waight I lost b'cuz of the heat On my other strains the Lemon Alien Dawgs r gunna pick up the slack..

catdaddy

catdaddy

goo what's good son, shit is looking real good from where im sitting. if these pop up elsewhere i might just give them a shot. thanks for the show.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well 2day is day 63 bloom & harvest day.. It ain't gunna happen!! The buds still have 90% white hairs & I only see 85% cloudy crystals with 15% still clear.. There not ready it seems the nute & heat stress set the behind juss like I figured.. It kinda looks like I should barely b starting the flush now but I've been flushing for 14 days already.. They kinda look the same as last week but a tad bit fuller.. They look like they can go another 7-14 days.. Oh well I already waited 63 days what's another 7-14 more.. I won't pick them till there at there peek not 1 day earlier.. My runoff ppm's r still 350-390 so I still got some nutes 2 keep them going another week by then the plants should have gobbled up them extra ppm's.. But damn how much bigger would these buds b if I pushed them 2 the fullest.. Now when I walk in2 the room I'm hit with a powerful dank smell.. I'm juss gunna wait till the buds plump up more..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
goo what's good son, shit is looking real good from where im sitting. if these pop up elsewhere i might just give them a shot. thanks for the show.

There's 210 packs of LAD just sitting on the bay right now. Don't sleep on 'em!

Well 2day is day 63 bloom & harvest day.. It ain't gunna happen!! The buds still have 90% white hairs & I only see 85% cloudy crystals with 15% still clear.. There not ready it seems the nute & heat stress set the behind juss like I figured.. It kinda looks like I should barely b starting the flush now but I've been flushing for 14 days already.. They kinda look the same as last week but a tad bit fuller.. They look like they can go another 7-14 days.. Oh well I already waited 63 days what's another 7-14 more.. I won't pick them till there at there peek not 1 day earlier.. My runoff ppm's r still 350-390 so I still got some nutes 2 keep them going another week by then the plants should have gobbled up them extra ppm's.. But damn how much bigger would these buds b if I pushed them 2 the fullest.. Now when I walk in2 the room I'm hit with a powerful dank smell.. I'm juss gunna wait till the buds plump up more..

Glad you're going to push through on this one Goo. Your LAD is going to pack some more weight on for sure. You'll be glad you "weighted" homie.

D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yea doggie I'll never pic a plant b4 it's done.. I'd rather b broke & wait..LOL!! Being broke keeps a dog hungry..if I got stacks hidden then I start slippin' & get lazy I got 2 stay on my toes at all times..

I broke a branch of WiFi #1 at day 49 & it's still Stoney as fuck juss Lil..

waayne

waayne

delaes right on point Goo!
Good call letting them finish properly,you will definitely be rewarded for your patience......

If they are really stubborn about finishing in the heat you might consider shortening their day length a little to encourage them to ripen.

I've done 11.5 hr day & 12.5 hr night to help ripen in hot rooms.
And 11hr day & 13hr night on some slow to ripen Sativas.

Good luck El Rey de OG :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

delaes right on point Goo!
Good call letting them finish properly,you will definitely be rewarded for your patience......

If they are really stubborn about finishing in the heat you might consider shortening their day length a little to encourage them to ripen.

I've done 11.5 hr day & 12.5 hr night to help ripen in hot rooms.
And 11hr day & 13hr night on some slow to ripen Sativas.

Good luck El Rey de OG :)

Will do

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

In coco I just changed the way I flushed to just getting it a little wet one day and running more water thru the next day, let it dry for two days and repeat. Some old lady turned me on to this a few months ago and it seems to work well. Just thought ide share.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

In coco I just changed the way I flushed to just getting it a little wet one day and running more water thru the next day, let it dry for two days and repeat. Some old lady turned me on to this a few months ago and it seems to work well. Just thought ide share.
Very intresting

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemon Alien Dawg #22 pheno

this is my main keeper pheno i love these long ass spears
IMG 3457
IMG 3460
IMG 3461
IMG 3463

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg #22 pheno

this is my main keeper pheno i love these long ass spearsView attachment 240869View attachment 240870View attachment 240871View attachment 240872

awesome they finally look like full on donkey dick's looking great considering everything i can't wait to see the clone run. I think i'm done running lants from seed so i can see their full potential the first run and eliminate the non keeper pheno's witch i doubt there will be many in any of aliens gear keep killin it goo what does she smell like is it super loud?

Top Bottom