Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I found 2 crazy frosted pheno's of Lemon Alien Dawg it's my #28 & 25...both phenos I was gunna toss but during the 2nd run they both came out crazy frosted & #28 has a sweet cotton candy sent.. #28 the cotton candy pheno.. I don't know where the hell that crazy sweet sent came from..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I found 2 crazy frosted pheno's of Lemon Alien Dawg it's my #28 & 25...both phenos I was gunna toss but during the 2nd run they both came out crazy frosted & #28 has a sweet cotton candy sent.. #28 the cotton candy pheno.. I don't know where the hell that crazy sweet sent came from..

great news! so how many of these beans did you run

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

so how do you come up with #s like 28?
That's funny!! I'm juss not like everybody els I start numbering my strains in the 20's.. I juss hate 2 b like the next guy.. I like 2 b different plus it makes sure nobody confuses my pheno with somebody els's pheno.. Like how there r a grip of WiFi #1 pheno's now but there is only 1 real deal WiFi #1 & Aligee found it.. I don't want the same confusion with my keepers..

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

That's funny!! I'm juss not like everybody els I start numbering my strains in the 20's.. I juss hate 2 b like the next guy.. I like 2 b different plus it makes sure nobody confuses my pheno with somebody els's pheno.. Like how there r a grip of WiFi #1 pheno's now but there is only 1 real deal WiFi #1 & Aligee found it.. I don't want the same confusion with my keepers..
Thats a nice way to look at it..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Stunning bud shots MakinGoo! Can't wait to see the cured nug shots...

Mogrow

Mogrow

i hear ya Goo, my second run with the seven ghosts keeper was like that,, had alot more color and smell the second run, kinda weird but in a good way cause the buds were better the second go round.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Everyday I sniff the #28 Lemon Alien Dawg pheno I get a mega super super sweet sent.. The closest we figured was cotton candy but I'm gettin a cherry hint.. I've tryed Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) grown by Alien & my LAD is super frosted out like his cut.. With a cherry cotton candy sent.. Could this b all in my head? What do u guys think? Is it possible 2 find a cherry pheno in a pack of Lemon Alien Dawg?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Everyday I sniff the #28 Lemon Alien Dawg pheno I get a mega super super sweet sent.. The closest we figured was cotton candy but I'm gettin a cherry hint.. I've tryed Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) grown by Alien & my LAD is super frosted out like his cut.. With a cherry cotton candy sent.. Could this b all in my head? What do u guys think? Is it possible 2 find a cherry pheno in a pack of Lemon Alien Dawg?
The possibilities are endless bro

mr roboto

mr roboto

Damn when and where can I get a cut or some beans of the fruity pebbles og??? I'm tired of reading and tooking at pictures about it......dammit let me get my beak wet......sorry for ranting, just frustrated

B

blaze 1

yo goo i keep hearing you talk about the cherry pheno in the lad do you know if alien used his cherry cut in this cross ? just curious cause i got the astros and i seen that the chem/ether cut was used for that one

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn when and where can I get a cut or some beans of the fruity pebbles og??? I'm tired of reading and tooking at pictures about it......dammit let me get my beak wet......sorry for ranting, just frustrated
The FPOG was 1 of Alien's super rare strains & limited packs were released so its gunna b hard 2 find a cut but they r out there.. There juss held very tight..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yo goo i keep hearing you talk about the cherry pheno in the lad do you know if alien used his cherry cut in this cross ? just curious cause i got the astros and i seen that the chem/ether cut was used for that one
2 tell u the truth I have no clue what cut Alien used.. I got a chem pheno also but this super sweet cotton candy pheno I found is nice.. I can't help 2 think is my cotton candy pheno the cherry pheno.. I don't know 4 a fact that I found the cherry pheno it's juss so sweet I juss say that..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey goo diddy....sorry i havnt dropped in and checked out the show in a few weeks brotha. made sure to drop in and show some love. those LADs looking proper kid ~SMF~

Top Bottom