Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yes FPOG is in the top 3 strains I got.. Shit is super dank.. I sure hope it's a mega frosty summer.. I'm glad u stopped by 2 visit..

shit bro you know i can't stay away from my farm fam and their is no doubt that is gonna be a blizzard in the goo spot

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I transplanted the Lemon Alien Dawgs in2 there 3 gal smart pots they seem 2 like there bigger pots.. I'm gunna start flowering them early next week..I juss want the roots 2 stretch out a Lil more 1st..

I got 3 clones with roots 2day on day 12..1 Angels Kush, 1 FPOG, & 1 LAD gots roots.. My stud boy #24 popped roots 1st.. Usually Angels Kush & Cherry Pie root 1st but not this time..everything els should pop roots any day now.. WiFi #1 prolly another week b4 she roots.. WiFi #1 always takes me a full 21 days 2 root..

Mogrow

Mogrow

Goo dawg/// you got that FP in a big sack// you'll have a big sack of the pebbles when you're done with that girl// that a 10 or 15 gallon??
at least you get a good cup of coffee while posting your pics..
peace mogrow

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After the LAD transplant I was worried that the roots didn't have enough time 2 fill the 3 gal smart pots so I doubled up on the F&F roots I usually only give them 1.5ml per gal but this time I gave them 3ml per gal.. & now in less then a week I got roots busting out the 3gal smart pots.. I think I'm gunna b ok.. I also hit them with A1 Master Blaster 1 tsp. Per 5 gallons water = 160 ppm I'm hopeing it helps out with the stretch.. I don't want WiFi #1 2 super stretch over everybody els.. Now that I think of it I should of only hit the WiFi with the master blaster.. Oh well maybe next time.. Everything is going great so far..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them LAD r doin real good, MG! I can't wait to see them flower pics. How far along r they now? My Alien ladies r 3 weeks into flower right now. Hope all is well around ur garden, bro. See ya in the threads!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm only 4 days in I juss started flowering them on Wednesday..it's juss the beginning

Hell ya its bout to get frosty in the goo residence WOO WOO WINING can't wait to see the hog legs of fp Og and lemon ad being passed around you take a double hit for me hommie !!!!

rollon

rollon

Ur pics r enjoyed. I really liked the upside down jar of buds. is that ur secret to the perfect cure. Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur pics r enjoyed. I really liked the upside down jar of buds. is that ur secret to the perfect cure. Peace

Yea that's my secret 4 super tasty buds.. Juss playing I juss rotate the jar so the bottom buds don't get smashed.. I rotate the jar every other day regular side up then upside down than on there sides.. I'm sure it don't do anything but that's how I do it. Thanks 4 droppin by 2 say hi..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The LAD's r gettin there stretch on.. The #29 stretches juss like WiFi #1 so if there is any Sativa in Lemon Alien Dawg this #29 would b that sativa pheno.. I think #29 is the tallest plant in the tent I'm guessing I'm gunna really like #29 b'cuz I love me a powerful sativa.. There very happy rite now & I'm very happy watching these plants bloom..

Top Bottom