Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemon Alien Dawg day 29 bloom

all these plants r now budding exactly the same.. in veg i had 2 different phenos but in bloom there all twins.. they look like there gunna stack some big ass colas..here r a few pics of my favorite #22 the rest look dead on the same
IMG 3112
IMG 3113

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

6 more days hitting them hard with base then cut the base in 1/2 & master blast these plants for 2 weeks then a 2 week flush & harvest.. There is going 2 b a hell of a lot happening in the next few weeks.. These plants r gunna pack on some waight real soon..

genepool

genepool

Damn that LAD is something else for 29 days in, I wasn't sure if the pics were blurry, I was going blind or the buds were just that frosty... Then I seen the close up lol fookin caked buds great job player!

Damn bro I can see what ur doin and I still can't belive my eyes haha, I can't wait to see ur finish working ur magic 4 sho, respect!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the update bro...shits looking Dank!!! What kind of smells are you getting from the LAD's?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that LAD is something else for 29 days in, I wasn't sure if the pics were blurry, I was going blind or the buds were just that frosty... Then I seen the close up lol fookin caked buds great job player!

Damn bro I can see what ur doin and I still can't belive my eyes haha, I can't wait to see ur finish working ur magic 4 sho, respect!

Thanks dog.. This Lemon Alien Dawg that Alien created is a super strain.. Yea I'm pretty shocked how much frost is packing on so early & the buds r the biggest in my tent.. All 5 LAD's look like this..

Alien u created 1 super bad ass strain here Great job doggie..

Top Bottom