Fruity Pebble OG ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Space Cab

Space Cab

thanks KP! for some reason what you posted when i read it, it was being read in Kennys voice from East bound and down in my head lol.....~SMF~

Hahaha Kenneth powers is the man. Just cut my hair into a strait mullet and beard to a go T. Look like k powers. It's getting nice outside, need a make a pressence with the mullet let everyone know there not tryin to fuck with this house ha ha , free security system

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up SMF! This is gonna be a great grow. I can't wait to see u make them beans shine! I will be around for the whole show. Rock on, bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF

good to see you here

should get good stuff from them

I also have come to expect good growing and report from you

they are a hybrid of some good things...they should work

guess you pay for the exclusivity

have fun

p.s.

i have 6 redeye alien dawg f2's freebies up ...will do some searching through em

Hey north, yeah I'm really hoping to bag that killer find outta these beans. I'll try and keep up with all these other badass mofoz that are running the other fruity pebble og grow threads. Gonna be hard, there is some stiff competition that's for sure.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Grab brotha,

Cant wait to see what comes outta those little gems..... Raising the bar bringin these bad bitches to town thats for sure.....
Get at me when ur around bro, got a few more L's of the keeper wifi pheno to puff down :)....

Good luck wit things my man.

Be Well,
2DogWAlKER

What's up 2dog my homie! You know how we do it, bring that heat to the dirty glove lol. Had to start getting some new flavors in the stable to keep up with you and sticky and raw and bro and all the other badass dudes around. Thanks for stopping in and showing love. Should be a good show when they finally get into bloom bloom. Cheer

Hahaha Kenneth powers is the man. Just cut my hair into a strait mullet and beard to a go T. Look like k powers. It's getting nice outside, need a make a pressence with the mullet let everyone know there not tryin to fuck with this house ha ha , free security system

LOL.....that's some funny Shit right there bro. High five to rocking the mullet! Let those sukkaZ know you ain't just some Fuckin guy that can be fucked with lol

What up SMF! This is gonna be a great grow. I can't wait to see u make them beans shine! I will be around for the whole show. Rock on, bro.

What's the word rival! Looks like all my homies are stopping in to show love. That's awesome. I'll try to make these bitches do tricks. I really do hope in the end its a good show and I kill it.....Atleast find that fruity pebble with milk pheno anyways lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good luck on this amigo, positive vibes your way

Right on gooey....thanks for the good vibes. Thanks for swinging thru

Nice Grab Bro! Cant wait to see the results, thanks for sharing.

Love the avatar bro, awesome. Yeah Def Stoked for this grow. Boring now but I'm sure these babies will impress

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
little update on the germination.......

I put 8 of these bad bitches in my germ domes at around 8pm yesterday and so far 6 cracked and have small tails and the other 2 have just started to crack and the tail is starting to push its way thru. So thanks all for the good vibes and karma. Looks like we are gonna have all 8 to sex and pheno hunt thru! Super pumped. Can't complain about 100% germ rate.
Cheers :) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait to see these babies in action. get'em Skunk
What up candyman. Still gotta have that smoke down. Get at me Pimp. Thanks for swinging thru. Talk soon man

This is gonna be epic!

I can't wait to see you work your magic on these babies

My homie waayne!....thanks for rolling thru mang. Hope to see ya in here when Shit gets real

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
little update on the germination.......

I put 8 of these bad bitches in my germ domes at around 8pm yesterday and so far 6 cracked and have small tails and the other 2 have just started to crack and the tail is starting to push its way thru. So thanks all for the good vibes and karma. Looks like we are gonna have all 8 to sex and pheno hunt thru! Super pumped. Can't complain about 100% germ rate.
Cheers :) ~SMF~

Nice start Skunk! Look like you hit the ground running.. Alien put magic on these FPOG's. I told you I stay front row floor seats.... I'm watching!!

H

haze89

Already know how this is going to go. SMF always killlllllls it. Been a while since I sat in on a SMF firefest. Ill be in touch homieeee good luck.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice start Skunk! Look like you hit the ground running.. Alien put magic on these FPOG's. I told you I stay front row floor seats.... I'm watching!!
We gonna be reppin that fpog hard here soon enough player. I already know your as stoked as i am. Got a few more packs of aliens golden gems but don't wanna get to overloaded with keepers. I already have a strain list that's insane, hope this fpog kicks at least a few outta rotation lol

I'm in, best of luck with the grow! SMF / FPOG for the WIN !
Always room for you in the vip section seating for my grows, you know this homie. Good to have ya watching and thanks for the good karma brotha.

sub'd.
you're in for a real treat.
Man I know, I believe I read you had the pleasure of tasting this herb already didn't you? Thanks for tuning in mang

Already know how this is going to go. SMF always killlllllls it. Been a while since I sat in on a SMF firefest. Ill be in touch homieeee good luck.

Bout time my boy haze89 came around. Almost doesn't feel like the farm without you. Get in touch soon homeboy. It's been a minute. Need to catch up pimp and thanks for swinging thru and showing your boy some love.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
A little update.....

It's early on so I figure pics are just silly at this point still. Man these babies are fast. As I said last time almost all of the 8 cracked shells and started poking out small tails. I placed them all into foxfarm ocean forest soil. I didn't add extra perlite yet as I dont do that till they go into Atleast a one gallon bucket. I did flush the soil a bit before placing the seedlings in there as I got a run off of 1100-1200 ppm from the ocean forest straight out of the bags. Way to high for seeds. Flushed it down to around 400 ppm.

Placed all 8 seedlings in soil 16 oz cups yesterday around mid day. This morning there was 2 that had already popped up and shed the shells. Now this afternoon there are 5 total that have popped up and shed shells off. The other three are peeking thru and without a doubt will be up and shed shells by tonight or early tomorrow morning. These babies are so fast you can almost sit there and watch them grow lol.

Placed the cups under t5 lights about 12-16 inches from the top of the cups. I'm trying to keep the seedlings a little on the more stout side so I can top and lst to bush them out better when the time comes.

Anywhoooo....nothing else going on, just wanted to share with all you because I'm so pumped about this grow Hahaha. Hope everyone is having a great day. ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here for the show bro.. Can't wait to see some big fat juicy buds!
Yeeeah surfr.....now we bashing! Hope to get one like you did. Glad you made it my friend

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for sharing your experience SMF. I cant wait to see you rock these out. You got skills bro, I'm stoked you chose FPOG. You're gonna love what you find!

Latest posts

Top Bottom