Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Fuck it man. Oldchucky, get me the F outta health care. No amount of weed helps.

Anyway

Sub irrigated depot bucket. Living soil with fresh bunny shit. Exactly 14 days tomorrow and i just fimmed the 5th baby node. Its the best I can do with auto’s. Usually after 2 weeks i’m at 3-4th node so it’s going well. Using the VPD chart and tryin to keep humidity up but I live in a desert with 1% humidity so it ain’ that easy.

I got this GoGo auto from northatlantic
And it’s really food. Smells like straight black peppercorn, its unique. Fat dense buds.

As-Salaam-Alaikum and get high AF. ✌️

Fuck it  this is an orange bucket home depot natures living soil sub irrigated wait for it aut
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good morning, Arizona! I feel you on the healthcare thing! It’s a profession that requires building some serious walls for your own survival. Seriously changes you over time. Pretty hard on personal relationships. In my experience. And being worked like a rented mule doesn’t help! I have seriously considered having, DNR, tattooed on my forehead! L O L! I know you have been experimenting for the last nine months with limited success, and it’s good to see you haven’t thrown in the towel! Looks like you’re off to a good start, and I hope this latest rendition propels you to the pinnacle of success!😆 I am just glad you are still around. It’s nice to have other hot weather growers to commiserate with. Looking forward to seeing how this latest attempt pans out, so keep us posted. Take it easy, you old Gila, monster!😁

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Yeah man! I tilled up my outdoor spots and they’ve been cookin. Lot’s of fat worms. Threw down a bean in one spot to see if it sprouts and doesn’t get eaten. I covered it with a dome to hopefully keep the sprout munchers out. If all goes well I’m ready to throw down for the summer. A couple autos and a sorry ass photo, lol. I need to start cooking some compost for flower. Fuckin lawn mower took a shit, carb is all gummed up. Once i get it back up I’ll use the mulch and get some flower power compost cookin. I had a day off to get my head right so plannin grows again.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

3 weeks exactly. Sub irrigated seem like the way to go now for indoor grows. Topped by accident and it’s still growing fast. I’ve done nothing except add water to the res x2. Garage temps going to hit 90’s next week! Hopefully I can keep humidity up and plant happy until I can get some kind of cooling.

Outdoor beans have popped. Can’t wait to post some outdoor pics in a few weeks! Summer here we go

12822AC0 15E2 45C2 820C 0593DCF5DACE
Choppr

Choppr

Nothin wrong with Auto's, I always run a few auto's now congruent with my photoperiods(seperate grow space of course), I like having a harvest a midway through as I patiently wait for my Photo's. That saying "there are decades where nothing happens and weeks were decades happen" Auto's are getting better at suprisingly fast speeds now, If the terps were as present in my Autos, Id run only Autos... there are some really good Auto's out there, your orange bucket looks like a good start! Good Luck M8

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I squashed the shit outta it. The 2 top colas exploded out with growth so I let them go until preflower and pulled em down just under the other side stems. I want to brew up some terp tea this weekend for a little boost in microbes and minerals. Not gonna stress it tho. I love these SIPs and living soil, very chill.

BF0050B9 2AB5 4145 8566 D3B1BCB7929F
T

Tyrant

3 weeks exactly. Sub irrigated seem like the way to go now for indoor grows. Topped by accident and it’s still growing fast. I’ve done nothing except add water to the res x2. Garage temps going to hit 90’s next week! Hopefully I can keep humidity up and plant happy until I can get some kind of cooling.

Outdoor beans have popped. Can’t wait to post some outdoor pics in a few weeks! Summer here we go
Wow 3 weeks that's amazing.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Have you buds (no pun) ever used an Olla? It’s the concept behind bluemats but are way way simpler. I was thinking about a large 30 gal storage tote for a SIP but then I just saw this amazing Olla grow in a fabric pot and it was legit. It seems even easier than the SIP.

Top Bottom