Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

3 weeks exactly. Sub irrigated seem like the way to go now for indoor grows. Topped by accident and it’s still growing fast. I’ve done nothing except add water to the res x2. Garage temps going to hit 90’s next week! Hopefully I can keep humidity up and plant happy until I can get some kind of cooling.

Outdoor beans have popped. Can’t wait to post some outdoor pics in a few weeks! Summer here we go
She’s looking happy and healthy

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

No good fellas, came home to this sad droopy plant. First thing I thought was oh shit, this is the end. The super wet wicked soil has done rotted the roots and it’s over. So let’s pump out the reservoir water and let it dry out and try to save it. But I went to check the reservoir and it was bone dry. I didn’t think it was a big deal because the soil was still very moist. The only variable that had changed was the reservoir so that’s where I started. Maybe the bone dry res fucked with the perched water table and shocked the root system so I filled it up and left her alone over night. This morning i checked and she’s mostly back to life, the top is still a little droopy but most of the bottom is back to up. I raised the light a bit to let her ease her way back.

I really want to know what’s is going on so I cut a super small inspection window around the bottom to catch a peek. The roots are very dense in the lower part of the soil and they have also crossed the air gap and are growing into the lower res so when it dried out all those roots at the bottom went into shock. Hopefully it wasn’t dry too long and all those res roots will recover. I don’t quite understand how they can handle such a wet environment without an air stone but it is what it is. This also presents a huge problem if I leave for a week and can’t keep it full. I need a bigger res for longer fill ups I guess.

Peace G’s!

89347B2B F533 4299 B1B4 D212075DA2B1
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Sunday. It’s hot, grow garage almost hit 90. I think i’m in trouble with rising temps unless i get an AC in there. It stretched a lot this week, worried about too much stretch and not enough bud. I don’t even have AC in the house right now. 1.5 year old Trane unit just took a crap. Some shit chinese valve failed and they can’t locate any replacements. Gettin back to my childhood where we were too poor to run the AC anyway and spent the days outside. ☮️ peoples

17A5ADA1 175B 4850 9EED FBC5A3802367
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Summer is here but overnight temps are still in the 60’s. Was on a 20/4 schedule but added the second light. No stress, keeps growing. Room tends to hit 89 around 1-2pm so that’s when I kill the lights and stabilize the temps. Keeping humidity up because of heat. I Don’t like it but I will keep a fan on for good circulation. I Wish I had a bigger reservoir under it because it’s like a shitty old ford burning through almost a quart a day. My res is about a gallon so I have to add about every 3 days before the soil gets thirsty. ✌️

A7D08DD4 59E7 4319 8994 C5EBFC993CA7
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking pretty good Arizona! hope you get her finished before it actually gets hot. Being in the medical field, broadly speaking, we are like old Fords also! Need it to add a quart a day. Of vodka! Being outdoors I am from the opposite school. High heat, I want a low humidity. Keep them breathing. But wet soil. And a constant oscillating fan. Another three weeks till they go outdoors. For good. Hope you have some more tricks up your sleeve after you finish this one. Warriors won. Suns lost. Can’t have a better weekend than that!😄 fly, low, brother! Talk to you!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Looking pretty good Arizona! hope you get her finished before it actually gets hot. Being in the medical field, broadly speaking, we are like old Fords also! Need it to add a quart a day. Of vodka! Being outdoors I am from the opposite school. High heat, I want a low humidity. Keep them breathing. But wet soil. And a constant oscillating fan. Another three weeks till they go outdoors. For good. Hope you have some more tricks up your sleeve after you finish this one. Warriors won. Suns lost. Can’t have a better weekend than that!😄 fly, low, brother! Talk to you!
Game 2 tonight, i’m thinking this one goes to game 7. This is all on KD otherwise he was just in Steph’s shadow.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I agree. KD has to go off along with Booker! Let’s get ready to rumble!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hope the Warriors don’t pull a Phoenix tonight! Leafs off to a rough start for the Ontario bunch!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hope that orange bucket girl is doing better than the suns! There are a moment of truth tonight! I don’t think they can function without Paul. hope I’m wrong. Would like to see the nuggets work a little!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I hope that orange bucket girl is doing better than the suns! There are a moment of truth tonight! I don’t think they can function without Paul. hope I’m wrong. Would like to see the nuggets work a little!
Hey, signs of life!

Jordon Poole for Lakers MVP!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Suns. Trending up! Warriors, trending down! Come on! Suck it up and give us an update! I.🤨 no matter how it’s going we will be nothing, but sympathetic and respectful of your feelings.😇

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Clawing and rusty leaves with some light burn. I raised the intensity on both lights to 75% at the same time the room temps started hitting 89F. The NLS guy told me to lower temps (😂) and raise and reduce light and add a little Cal/Mg. He also wanted me to do a flush with Cal Mag because of the clawing. I’m not going to flush, just going to live with it. I didn’t add any amendment. I raised the lights, dialed them back, and gave a little cal/mg into the res. Holdin tight. my broke ass can’t do anything about the temps so we will see.

Close suns game, 4th quarter her we come!

76756A19 3D28 485B B56D FE8B433A3D8A
9C833789 2BA9 4137 A10F C14900FD2873
87974174 564F 426B 955B 4EF15CB73259
D432C12D 30B0 40F6 A1A0 07087D3789AE
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! I expected worse! That’s not bad enough to even rag you!😁 looks like the suns are taking over! Good game!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Right on! I expected worse! That’s not bad enough to even rag you!😁 looks like the suns are taking over! Good game!
I fuckin hate clawing. Here we go, all tied up! C’mon Curry fan boy! Try to keep up and get a win tomorrow. 😄. Gotta love western conf playoffs, still has the magic. I really wanna see GS vs PHX, that’s a Tyson V. Holyfield fight everyone deserves!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Let the stupid begin! I hardened them up for a couple weeks in direct afternoon sun. They are hungry and not happy but that’s what it takes to survive out here. Just put them in happy cool soil. Hopefully they make it to monsoon 🤞. Photos btw. I’m hungry for some sticky outdoor bud, enough of this indoor auto shit. 🤪

1C5486CD 9EC8 4D70 9F7C 8BA9271FED60
C41DF885 07F8 47A0 AE15 D18C6A89EEA2
09D7B870 CA26 4917 ACDD 3627088A457C
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh shit! Let the beat down begin! Looks like he hasn’t learned his lesson yet, mother, nature! Lol! I hope you’ve learned enough from previous attempts to pull it off. Probably in for a good beat down myself tonight with these Jekyll and Hyde warriors. Suns bounced back nicely, but still have to win one in Denver. Looking forward to following the latest rendition of man versus nature. Good luck, brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom