Fuck it. This is an orange bucket (home depot), natures living soil, sub irrigated, wait for it…… AUTO flower grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

cannabis hospice. When the overnight low is 97 I don’t know what would survive. The sonoran desert that I love is turning into the mojave desert that I don’t love.

IMG 7023
IMG 7022
IMG 7021
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yep! I’ve been checking your weather and wondering. probably a little over the edge of what is even possible. But it’s going to cool down next week!😂 but they’re still alive! And I’m kind of surprise you are! That’s why I don’t like growing in the ground. Give up too much control. In that weather. It was 111° here today. But it gets down to 70. Looks like there in lies the difference!🦎 I commend you for giving it the good old college try!

Last edited:
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Yep! I’ve been checking your weather and wondering. probably a little over the edge of what is even possible. But it’s going to cool down next week!😂 but they’re still alive! And I’m kind of surprise you are! That’s why I don’t like growing in the ground. Give up too much control. In that weather. It was 111° here today. But it gets down to 70. Looks like there in lies the difference!🦎 I commend you for giving it the good old college try!
Yeah man, what can you do? Enjoying my stashes I build up over the winter. All my tomatoes turned to dust as well (my kids are so sad), those overnight temps just cooked the roots on everything. As long as the power co. can keep the energy flowing we should be safe. Our power company has already reached peak demand this year but no one wants to subsidize solar, hoooray capitalism!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I know we are probably whipping a dead horse here! But if you do decide to try it again next summer, get about a 40 gallon fabric pot and try it in that! It might work! I know it cost more on start up probably 60 bucks worth of soil and other shit, but I want you to try it and spend the money so I can see if it works down there! 😂 hang in there, you old Gila monster! Always good to hear from you! And they’re not dead yet!🦂🐒

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just rattling your cage, sunfarmer! Still in the game? Manage to get anything? Throw up your hands and say, fuck it? Lol! Hope all is well you old sidewinder.🌵🦂🐒

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Hey Chucky! I gave up in the AZ. July burned everything. And when I say everything I mean all my tomatoes and many of my natives. We have 100 year old saguaro’s dropping like flies out here. Next year will be significantly better outdoors based on historical data after el niño’s so no worries. I’m building a climate controlled grow room this winter and I’ll be back in October with more auto’s so stay tuned Cabròn!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think you are pretty far north. They better git to gittin!

Latest posts

Top Bottom