FUCKING DRONES!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeDream

Sorry, I don't think a Camera is going to capture that good of a detail image nor does avg person have the equipment to work the image. Shoot the F'er down if it flows over your airspace again. F'ing BS, besides before flying it up & over, the silly ass gots to know what a stupid idea it is & is going to catch shit for it. So if the idiot is going to fly it over your crib, it should go without saying, you get F'ed up for that shit. Sorry for the neg, it's early in the morning.

Myco

Myco

Just had the thought that the govt might be dragging their heels and letting all these drones get out there so Americans are softened up by our fellow citizens intrusive hobby-type supervision, and we'll barely make a peep when skynet comes online.... lol
That's right... and then...!

Have you seen the 'nano-drones'? There will be swarms of those mother fuckers.

Buzzing around all of us just like common houseflies, and parting from the swarm temporarily for covert surveillance on every individual.

:eek:

urban1026835

urban1026835

if people have gopro's mounted then I know how good of an image that can get and really I dont care if it showed me as a stick figure, it still creeps me out.

william76

william76

if people have gopro's mounted then I know how good of an image that can get and really I dont care if it showed me as a stick figure, it still creeps me out.
I think you tell the neighbours you've seen the drone lookin in there toilet/bedroom windows that should do the trick,the suggestion bout sayin he's filmin kids maybe overkill,(its wot id do right enough)stick it to him cap,76

urban1026835

urban1026835

yeah that may be a bit much to pin that kind of jacket on someone but I agree absolutely make him out to be what he is someone who is invading yours and I imagine other people in your neighborhoods privacy.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Karma good growers,Karma
say something and give the chance to see it for what it is...
a violation of each others privacy and then, if that does not end its fl yOvers
at least you can say you started out E.Z.
then blew it out of the sky.
FlyJ

urban1026835

urban1026835

Karma good growers,Karma
say something and give the chance to see it for what it is...
a violation of each others privacy and then, if that does not end its fl yOvers
at least you can say you started out E.Z.
then blew it out of the sky.
FlyJ

cap already took the approach of talking to the guy, unless he was joking about that part?

Now I guess just wait & see if he respects your privacy.

At least they are loud (for now) so you can hear them before you see em.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I was thinking of buying a drone and crashing it in to his.

Found out in my city it is already illegal to fly drones in residential. I called the cops over and told them I had threatened his drone because I was pissed off. They went over there and had a talk with him at about 11pm. I am sure that made his Sunday as much as his drone made mine.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/...llection/products/qr-x800-walkera-at-its-best

here it is. these things are awesome for business, but keep it where you either have permission to fly or on public land. That is all.

The issue is the airspace. You only own 50' above the property line. Federal airspace starts at 500'. So that sweet spot between 50 and 500 feet is the area in question that they are considering flying drones in.

50' is not that far when you look at high megapixel cameras. You can actually capture a lot. And these fuckin things hover perfectly. They are completely still if they want, and can operate on GPS not just manual control. You can send it to a place to take pics and it will just fly there and back, perfectly.

Scary. Time to maybe move to a third world nation.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

These things take high quality pictures/video with even a rookie at the controls,no one should be recorded on their private property without their permission period,its an invasion of privacy.I agree the filming kids thing is a little over the top but who really knows what the dude is taking pictures of?could be anything.Smart calling the cops cap,at least now its on record if it happens to someone else or again to you later.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
You handled it well Cap but the potato cannon sounds more fun. Or a water cannon then your not really shooting a projectile just some high powered water.:D

william76

william76

You handled it well Cap but the potato cannon sounds more fun. Or a water cannon then your not really shooting a projectile just some high powered water.:D
And you never know,he actually might be doing something wrong,hes had his warning let's see what he does now?,76

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
These things take high quality pictures/video with even a rookie at the controls,no one should be recorded on their private property without their permission period,its an invasion of privacy.I agree the filming kids thing is a little over the top but who really knows what the dude is taking pictures of?could be anything.Smart calling the cops cap,at least now its on record if it happens to someone else or again to you later.

My neighbor has a bunch of plants in his backyard and I bet he would not be happy about it either. Drones are whack.

Myco

Myco

http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/...llection/products/qr-x800-walkera-at-its-best

here it is. these things are awesome for business, but keep it where you either have permission to fly or on public land. That is all.

The issue is the airspace. You only own 50' above the property line. Federal airspace starts at 500'. So that sweet spot between 50 and 500 feet is the area in question that they are considering flying drones in.

50' is not that far when you look at high megapixel cameras. You can actually capture a lot. And these fuckin things hover perfectly. They are completely still if they want, and can operate on GPS not just manual control. You can send it to a place to take pics and it will just fly there and back, perfectly.

Scary. Time to maybe move to a third world nation.
Never know about the 50' rule. Interesting.

Either way, is it bad that I kind of want one of these now?

Not to spy on anyone. But man that's pretty fucking cool, I'll say.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Nearly had a drone crash into my head a few months back! Fucking things crapped out mid air and hurtled to the ground. Had a GoPro tied to it. Still have no idea who's it was. The drone was mangled on impact.

Messed up how common they are going to become.

-- iCultivate --

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Nearly had a drone crash into my head a few months back! Fucking things crapped out mid air and hurtled to the ground. Had a GoPro tied to it. Still have no idea who's it was. The drone was mangled on impact.

Messed up how common they are going to become.

-- iCultivate --

ya there are definitely signs around town here for a missing drone...lol dude's offering a reward if found.

Aren't there bounties some places in the south/texas for those things?

iCultivate

iCultivate

ya there are definitely signs around town here for a missing drone...lol dude's offering a reward if found.

Aren't there bounties some places in the south/texas for those things?

LOL

Man if that drone flew all the way from the States before crashing in Australia, I would be mightily impressed!

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom