FUCKING DRONES!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

I live in a suburb and some neighbor from a couple streets over decided he was going to take his new drone for a test flight over my house. This thing sounded like a lawn mower, and was just hovering about my pad.

I gave it the finger, then I found the owner. I was not polite when I told him that if I see that fucking thing above my house again I will shoot it down without hesitation. He asked me where I live, and I told him he will find out when his drone gets blown out of the sky.
Pick one of these up and when you cut his signal claim the drone for yourself .....lol
http://www.jammer-store.com/trc-3-universal-remote-control-jammer.html

souf69

souf69

Go Rob Dyrdek on his machine! Buy one of those net cannons and capture his sheeot like a pirate would! Make that piece walk the plank into the asphalt......... argh matey
then get rid of the evidence...

Billyboat

Billyboat

what about just getting your own remote?they must make a programmable remote to run multiple freq.if you could just take over and crash the fucker,then you could have your way with it once its on your land right.or better yet , crash that fucker into the body builder neighbors place and let him return it while you watch the show :)

Most all run off 2.4 ghz frequency that changes channels every second so they are next to impossible to get on the same channel with.

I have lots of drone experience.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Pick one of these up and when you cut his signal claim the drone for yourself .....lol
http://www.jammer-store.com/trc-3-universal-remote-control-jammer.html

Not the correct frequency, won't do anything.

And the walkera brand stuff is junk, @Capulator, all knock offs of the ones horizonhobby sells. If you want more info pm me. My dad used to work with the local police to help bust meth labs that were out in the sticks using the drones and a simple live feed camera.

ZONER

ZONER

Not the correct frequency, won't do anything.

And the walkera brand stuff is junk, @Capulator, all knock offs of the ones horizonhobby sells. If you want more info pm me. My dad used to work with the local police to help bust meth labs that were out in the sticks using the drones and a simple live feed camera.
Do you think his neighbor is using a drone comparable to LEO'S ?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Do you think his neighbor is using a drone comparable to LEO'S ?

Besides a few subtle differences, yes, my dad was using all over the counter stuff anyone can buy. The neighbors may or may not have a camera on it.

2-3 mile range, has gps built in, can hit a home button and it will fly back to within 5 feet of you without any inputs from the controller.

With a little modification, 4-5 mile range, and an hour flight time is easily possible.

Cheers

ZONER

ZONER

Besides a few subtle differences, yes, my dad was using all over the counter stuff anyone can buy. The neighbors may or may not have a camera on it.

2-3 mile range, has gps built in, can hit a home button and it will fly back to within 5 feet of you without any inputs from the controller.

With a little modification, 4-5 mile range, and an hour flight time is easily possible.

Cheers
Well that sucks .....LOL
Only thing I can come up with is TA DA..... Net Gun gotta wait till its within 50 feet

clips

clips

HTML:
http://www.amazing1.com/emp.html
easy fix get yourself or make your self a emp gun . watch it drop like a fly :D

emp400.jpg

Last edited:
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I live in a suburb and some neighbor from a couple streets over decided he was going to take his new drone for a test flight over my house. This thing sounded like a lawn mower, and was just hovering about my pad.

I gave it the finger, then I found the owner. I was not polite when I told him that if I see that fucking thing above my house again I will shoot it down without hesitation. He asked me where I live, and I told him he will find out when his drone gets blown out of the sky.
i had a neighbor do that to me several time..i finally had my shotgun sitting by the door seen it over my house again and i shot the fker out the sky like a clay pigeon..i live in the country so no city codes to abid by here

Top Bottom