• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

You like it sticky?
20201218 210626

Fudge

Fudge

Give us weights/plant count and room taken up during flower mate when done please 👍, nice job 🍻👍
Will do bud but as far a space taken up it's pointless as I had these 3 and a Glookies under a light but with loads of space to spare.
These were just for a personal stash over the xmas period nd to watch them grow so didn't really care about economics lol

Fudge

Fudge

I honestly can't believe this, but there's been a white van driving round stealing dogs from people's gardens, 1 has even had her dog taken in the street by a teenager, pushed over to the floor and they just drove off.

Think it's time the masks we've been unfortunate enough to have to wear, help in another way. Been a few sightings near my area.

Hope I see them soon 👹👊👊👊

Fudge

Fudge

There was 34 gram of product to 3 sticks of butter, but the stuff id saved,, WOW I had no idea tbh, it was virtually 50% crystal. Maybe 5 strains of dust and hairy bits that ive kept from bottoms of jars, tubs and boxes,, sweepings from the bench after trimming and bagging etc etc.
Fair to say the full house is stinking now though.
Butter wont be ready for a few hours so think ill fridge it up tonight and have a baking day for sunday.

It must be christmas too, even the wifes going to try a ganjabread man

This could get messy and I dont mean cleaning the kitchen 😂

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

There was 34 gram of product to 3 sticks of butter, but the stuff id saved,, WOW I had no idea tbh, it was virtually 50% crystal. Maybe 5 strains of dust and hairy bits that ive kept from bottoms of jars, tubs and boxes,, sweepings from the bench after trimming and bagging etc etc.
Fair to say the full house is stinking now though.
Butter wont be ready for a few hours so think ill fridge it up tonight and have a baking day for sunday.

It must be christmas too, even the wifes going to try a ganjabread man

This could get messy and I dont mean cleaning the kitchen 😂
Love it!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

You gotta let us know how it goes today! Especially how the wifey likes the ganjabread men.

Honestly my relationship with the Mrs. has only gotten better since we started eating edibles together. To be able to giggle and laugh like the kids we used to be is worth more than a team of psychologists.

Top Bottom