• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Man now I have no idea what's right.
I think I'd naturally say 'thumbsed-up'
I just thought thumbed-up sounded dirty... now I'm wondering if that's grammatically correct or if maybe 'thumb-upped' is right... 🤔

I haven't even smoked and this is how I get... 🤦
I would say "i thumbs-upped the change" in the same way I would say "i green-lit the change....."

Or is it "i green-lighted the change?"

Turns out it doesn't matter because grammar is descriptive and not prescriptive!!!!

But most people would just say "i gave it a thumbs up" or something, right? 🙃👻

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

I would say "i thumbs-upped the change" in the same way I would say "i green-lit the change....."

Or is it "i green-lighted the change?"

Turns out it doesn't matter because grammar is descriptive and not prescriptive!!!!

But most people would just say "i gave it a thumbs up" or something, right? 🙃👻
I came back on to say how fucking high I am right now, and was greeted with this 🤣 🤣
Seriously though, left the 1st lot in maybe a touch too long so thought to myself, ill have 2, ,, move on to an hour later and the last perfectly cooked batch, my thoughts are "well, its been an hour and ive had 2, so they must have been overcooked, maybe lost a bit of potency, so ill have another

Roll on to 2 hours later, sitting watching my son play just cause 4 and thinking, ho the colours look amazing, ACTUALLY SHIT IM REALLY FUCKING HIGH and not smoked a thing tonight

amekins

amekins

I came back on to say how fucking high I am right now, and was greeted with this 🤣 🤣
Seriously though, left the 1st lot in maybe a touch too long so thought to myself, ill have 2, ,, move on to an hour later and the last perfectly cooked batch, my thoughts are "well, its been an hour and ive had 2, so they must have been overcooked, maybe lost a bit of potency, so ill have anotherView attachment 1069815View attachment 1069815View attachment 1069815View attachment 1069815View attachment 1069815

Roll on to 2 hours later, sitting watching my son play just cause 4 and thinking, ho the colours look amazing, ACTUALLY SHIT IM REALLY FUCKING HIGH and not smoked a thing tonight
Those edibles will creep up on you.

Fudge

Fudge

Those edibles will creep up on you.
Could be cos I'm high but I'm already looking at my gorilla and glookies trim, thinking you'd make nice gummies or hard candies. I feel some questions coming on, although I've already read up loads so could maybe just need a prod in the right direction here and there 🤔.

Big fat joint, caramel latte and another cookie.

Then I swear I'm done. 😂🍪🍪

amekins

amekins

Could be cos I'm high but I'm already looking at my gorilla and glookies trim, thinking you'd make nice gummies or hard candies. I feel some questions coming on, although I've already read up loads so could maybe just need a prod in the right direction here and there 🤔.

Big fat joint, caramel latte and another cookie.

Then I swear I'm done. 😂🍪🍪
Lol. If I can help, let me know.

Fudge

Fudge

Says the guy whose first thread here was about monster cropping at week 7 or something 🤔😆😂🙃
The stuff I've got going now is all just simple though mate, clones into a sog, I've learned a fair bit on my journey. But have come back to less is more, I'll maybe one day have space to grow huge 20 armed monsters again but I just feel its counter intuitive to have long veg times with less plants when you're pushed fir space. I'll save that for my twilight years when I hope it's legal here and I can retire to a farm somewhere and experiment to my hearts content

Fudge

Fudge

Last day of building kids things up then I can find time to catch up on everyone else's threads 😊

On the agenda today is putting up a basketball net and backboard, installing a graphics card, cloning 2 hard drives to ssd's and re-downloading 500GB of games 😪

Porky1982

Porky1982

20 in 2.8 liter pots, I'm hoping on 1.5oz/plant should give 30 on the light, I'll be very happy then as the most I've hit is 24 from 1 light
Yeah its looking like youl get there mate. My best from the same size space is 25.5 with 390w of HLG R spec. Ive been thinking about higher plant numbers in small pots just likr you did.
Were they from clone or seed and how long ya veg em in the space for??
Also im assuming you have an automatic watering system??
Not only does ya tent look full as a fat ladies undies but everything in it looks very healthy and happy.
Once again mate bloody awesome effort. 👍👍👍

Top Bottom