Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

You gotta let us know how it goes today! Especially how the wifey likes the ganjabread men.

Honestly my relationship with the Mrs. has only gotten better since we started eating edibles together. To be able to giggle and laugh like the kids we used to be is worth more than a team of psychologists.
It's gonna be cookies today, then the gingers tomorrow, need a few bits in the cupboards, perfect for growers as Molassas nd brown sugar in them. We used to smoke together 20 years ago she like resins in her youth, but flowers always put her off when the scene changed in the UK and resin bars became a thing of the past. I can't wait fir old memories to flood back for us

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

It's gonna be cookies today, then the gingers tomorrow, need a few bits in the cupboards, perfect for growers as Molassas nd brown sugar in them. We used to smoke together 20 years ago she like resins in her youth, but flowers always put her off when the scene changed in the UK and resin bars became a thing of the past. I can't wait fir old memories to flood back for us

Yeah my lady won’t smoke so I don’t have to share my head stash only edibles.
Well here’s to hoping you both get plagued with the giggles so hard you fall in love again like your 16 again haha

Fudge

Fudge

Yeah my lady won’t smoke so I don’t have to share my head stash only edibles.
Well here’s to hoping you both get plagued with the giggles so hard you fall in love again like your 16 again haha
Strange you say that, lockdown has made us closer than ever, she says I've been her rock and built her up again. Funny how ditching opiates can do that for you. We just said we've been at it like teens again running rings round a man half my age,, then I start to wonder where the crook in my neck or the slight muscle pull in my chest are coming from 😂😂😂 oh well I'm still young at heart

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Strange you say that, lockdown has made us closer than ever, she says I've been her rock and built her up again. Funny how ditching opiates can do that for you. We just said we've been at it like teens again running rings round a man half my age,, then I start to wonder where the crook in my neck or the slight muscle pull in my chest are coming from 😂😂😂 oh well I'm still young at heart

Haha your body will always remind you your age: That’s awesome to hear about you and the wife. Around me most couples are at each other’s throats because of the lock-down. Heck a friend in LE said most of his calls are domestic violence these days.

🤔🤔
How do we get the whole world to eat some edible cannabis at the same time?
🤣🤣

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I really feel bad for people who don't get on with their spouse

Haha your body will always remind you your age: That’s awesome to hear about you and the wife. Around me most couples are at each other’s throats because of the lock-down. Heck a friend in LE said most of his calls are domestic violence these days.

🤔🤔
How do we get the whole world to eat some edible cannabis at the same time?
🤣🤣

I give anyone i talk to regularly around here free edibles around harvest time. Now everyone I talk to has gotten free, good edibles from me recently.

That's good vibes 🙃🙂👻

Now if i could just wire some to a couple of clients....

Fudge

Fudge

Woohoo, time to get really baked haha about 17g of pure dynamite into 36 cookies
20201220 204521
20201220 204849

beluga

beluga

Man now I have no idea what's right.
I think I'd naturally say 'thumbsed-up'
I just thought thumbed-up sounded dirty... now I'm wondering if that's grammatically correct or if maybe 'thumb-upped' is right... 🤔

I haven't even smoked and this is how I get... 🤦

Latest posts

Top Bottom