Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Yeah its looking like youl get there mate. My best from the same size space is 25.5 with 390w of HLG R spec. Ive been thinking about higher plant numbers in small pots just likr you did.
Were they from clone or seed and how long ya veg em in the space for??
Also im assuming you have an automatic watering system??
Not only does ya tent look full as a fat ladies undies but everything in it looks very healthy and happy.
Once again mate bloody awesome effort. 👍👍👍
They're cuttings, taken a couple of weeks into flower so the growth and branching was crazy on them. Too long in veg tbh as I started them as an 8 week from roots to chop and other factors put it off, they were maybe a foot tall

in comparison I'd say maybe 3 weeks veg on full lights/feed etc would give the same result, I hand feed until flower then usually use aQuavalve to feed, but lazyitiss means I've been flooding the tray then removing what's left once they're saturated, then a flush of water once a week to keep ec and pH in check, they've all got a layer of perlite on the bottom so roots don't sit in feed as well. They're ready to flush soon so I'll not bother with the autofeed this time, even though they're set up ready for it and are fed in the same way, it's just me flooding the tray instead of the tank, float and gravity lol.

My plan for now is to take a mother from each of my seeds, label it all and flower them out, find my best phenos and take 20 cuts from the mother, then sog them, I've got gorilla going now and glookies cloned nd ready to go using this method, I've got space for 12 small bushy mothers eventually and to grow the clones ready to move, got 3 mothers now, my bignug, glookies and gorilla and got 6 different strains vegging now to do the same with.

Once they've grown out I can dial them in a bit more on the 2nd run then more each time, like I've done with the bignug. 5 lights and a mother/clone tent should give me 20-30 oz every 2-3 weeks on average.

Thanks for kind words mate but honestly it's nothing complicated just taking notes and applying them in future runs

amekins

amekins

They're cuttings, taken a couple of weeks into flower so the growth and branching was crazy on them. Too long in veg tbh as I started them as an 8 week from roots to chop and other factors put it off, they were maybe a foot tall

in comparison I'd say maybe 3 weeks veg on full lights/feed etc would give the same result, I hand feed until flower then usually use aQuavalve to feed, but lazyitiss means I've been flooding the tray then removing what's left once they're saturated, then a flush of water once a week to keep ec and pH in check, they've all got a layer of perlite on the bottom so roots don't sit in feed as well. They're ready to flush soon so I'll not bother with the autofeed this time, even though they're set up ready for it and are fed in the same way, it's just me flooding the tray instead of the tank, float and gravity lol.

My plan for now is to take a mother from each of my seeds, label it all and flower them out, find my best phenos and take 20 cuts from the mother, then sog them, I've got gorilla going now and glookies cloned nd ready to go using this method, I've got space for 12 small bushy mothers eventually and to grow the clones ready to move, got 3 mothers now, my bignug, glookies and gorilla and got 6 different strains vegging now to do the same with.

Once they've grown out I can dial them in a bit more on the 2nd run then more each time, like I've done with the bignug. 5 lights and a mother/clone tent should give me 20-30 oz every 2-3 weeks on average.

Thanks for kind words mate but honestly it's nothing complicated just taking notes and applying them in future runs
Not everyone has that kind of discipline, @Fudge. Beautiful plants and gardens.

Fudge

Fudge

Not everyone has that kind of discipline, @Fudge. Beautiful plants and gardens.
Honestly you have no idea how lazy I am. I spend maybe an hour a day doing general stuff, then once a week do the big jobs.like take cuts or up pot etc etc. Then I make it a family deal to trim nd chop with my son and wife. It's taken a bit of time to get here due to the extra shit that went on, but honest to god, 2 1x1m lights and a small veg cupboard and ANYONE can get a perpetual grow going in 6 months. I have a wife, 3 kids 17,12 and 11, 2 dogs and a cat and believe me, my wife lets me know if I'm spending too much time in the garden, so I'm very mindful of taking on too many extra curricular activities 😂

Porky1982

Porky1982

Cheers for the info mate. Sounds like ya got young kids and are time poor just like me.
Ive seen all ya frosty nugs in the frosty flower thread and had to come check out how ya getting such beauties. Looks like ya working with great genectics which always helps.
Keep up the cracking work mate ill keep a close eye on ya thread from now on.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

What seedbank big nug from mate.
Looks like a beast.
Im trying a sog now. 16 in a 1.2x1.2 tent.
Pot size 5 litres. 2 weeks veg. Gena flip them in two days.
Gena try 2 600 hps. Myt be overkill tho.
Great thread jus read it all

Fudge

Fudge

It's from seedsman 1st strain I bought and so glad I did

They're out of stock at the moment, where are you based? If you're UK ill post a clone if we can find a safe way to not damage it.
And I run 2 x 600HPS in 1.2 x 2.4 and temps are perfect in winter but a bitch in summer, I honestly think it will be overkill unless you can run cool tubes

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

It's from seedsman 1st strain I bought and so glad I did

They're out of stock at the moment, where are you based? If you're UK ill post a clone if we can find a safe way to not damage it.
And I run 2 x 600HPS in 1.2 x 2.4 and temps are perfect in winter but a bitch in summer, I honestly think it will be overkill unless you can run cool tubes
Im uk west midlands bro. And i myt try both lights on 400 hps
Never sent any by post have you. If u can think of way that be sound av to private message me bro

Fudge

Fudge

Never sent any by post have you. If u can think of way that be sound av to private message me bro
Not yet but there are special clone shippers, not the expensive ones with leds in a dome These are just plastic with 5 spaces for clones in them, just can't seem to source them in the UK, sure I could make something from a pop bottle, blue Peter style lol. I'll have a think nd get bk to you.

Fudge

Fudge

2 of these and a fan and you could easy run both at 660

Fudge

Fudge

What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours

Bignug has started to bulk out, gorilla has started budding nicely.

I've split up the youngens so the kali and 3 singles sd, mg and l.a are on one side and the poison and bubble on the other.

Even the glookies cuts seems to be finding their legs now
20201228 142047
20201228 142038
20201228 141951
20201228 142058
20201228 141928
20201228 141845
20201228 141749
20201228 141711
20201228 141735
20201228 141642
20201228 141704

2 front cuts look dead but both have roots and some green growth left so I'll maybe nurse them, then give to a friend of too far behind the rest.

20201228 141549

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom