Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

The #1 tool in my war chest.

My Bible.

If there was 1 thing I could make everyone do it's take good notes and keep them safe, they will become the word of God in the future.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Just checked out this entire thread, my friend you are an inspiration. As far as the opiates , methadone and such, been there as well, been getting my life back on track the last 4-5 years and decided growing was my one true love. Iโ€™m getting back to my roots. Just finishing up my first grow back at it and about to begin my second. Lots too learn with all the new tech. Definitely inspiring reading through this. Keep up the great work my friend. Iโ€™ll definitely be sticking around here more in 2021 . Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Fudge

Fudge

Just checked out this entire thread, my friend you are an inspiration. As far as the opiates , methadone and such, been there as well, been getting my life back on track the last 4-5 years and decided growing was my one true love. Iโ€™m getting back to my roots. Just finishing up my first grow back at it and about to begin my second. Lots too learn with all the new tech. Definitely inspiring reading through this. Keep up the great work my friend. Iโ€™ll definitely be sticking around here more in 2021 . Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Thank you for stopping by, its good to have you here. I appreciate the kind words.
Merry Christmas to you too, and all the best for 2021

Fudge

Fudge

So it's been getting mighty cold here decided to try and up temps a couple of degrees. Unplugged the ducting taking air from outside, so the intake is only a couple of feet long from the fan. And feck me, the tent blew up like a balloon! You'd never realise how much a 12foot length of ducting with 1 90 degree turn in could take away from air pressure.
Left me playing with the fan controller for about an hour checking temps etc.

I know I Should invest in proper fan speed controllers but it's the temp vs humidity thing does my tits in, temps high then fans kick in, humidity does a nose dive so my fans run at what I set them at and temps only fluctuate by a couple of degrees.
Bignug is nearing the end so I like to run fans overnight to drop temps a bit, but was just 12c this morning. Had to do summat or the RH is 99 with no fans overnight. Now my temps run at 26-28 lights on, and 17c low with lights out.

Phew what a feck on that was

Fudge

Fudge

Happy New year Farmers, I hope 2021 is better to you all than this shit show of a year.

Lockdown near enough for me, so it's some dark fruits cider, couple of brownies and then some home made bacon broth to warm the belly later (git thick soup for the non brits reading this, it's bacon bones and gammon turned into a stock, then you add, leeks, swede, spring onion, potatoes, carrots and yellow split peas, some add lentils but I'm not a fan, slow cook for hours. Then to this you add suet dumplings) mmmmmmmm proper winter food

Latest posts

Top Bottom