Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

My haul from the pound shop.
Fecking love this shop, especially in spring. I need to get a trip round the big ones soonView attachment 1109015

Yepper, I make sure to hit the Dollar Tree when I'm out and about as well. Always a find to be had, can't leave the dollar store empty handed lol. I like those stands but I'd have to get a taller tent first...great back savers tho, love my little crates.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This is one of my favorite stores...the brick and mortar location is just a tinkerer's paradise.

Like seriously. If you are the type to say "could I use that?" then you can be stuck there forever.

Screenshot 20210401 153811
Screenshot 20210401 153755
Screenshot 20210401 153654
Screenshot 20210401 153626
Screenshot 20210401 153043

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Yepper, I make sure to hit the Dollar Tree when I'm out and about as well. Always a find to be had, can't leave the dollar store empty handed lol. I like those stands but I'd have to get a taller tent first...great back savers tho, love my little crates.
15 there mate
IMG 20210401 170211 923

they're only about 4 inches tall, I still think I can take an inch off, but we'll see haha.

This is one of my favorite stores...the brick and mortar location is just a tinkerer's paradise.

Like seriously. If you are the type to say "could I use that?" then you can be stuck there forever.

View attachment 1109035View attachment 1109036View attachment 1109037View attachment 1109038View attachment 1109039

I always spend a fortune in them, I've come back with pens, writing books, a little empty basket thing, some pegs a couple of buckets, allsorts and only went in for a drink and skins 😂

Fudge

Fudge

I've only used dual spectrum in the past, I'm now using blue cmh lamps in veg, question is. Do you change the light as soon as you flip, or wait till preflowers appear? Cheers

Fudge

Fudge

Does that blue bag say 3.5g £50
Yes, they're charging 80 for 3.5 round my way, Little shitty nugs but supposedly "cali" so I've basically taken the prized nugz from the top of the colas packaged them up the same as what these nut cases are buying, and undercut them by £30 an 8th 😂. I've only got a few friends and family who get from me, but got talking to a student who told me what it was going for.......... Didn't have to tell me twice. Under cut the man, and double or more on a portion of the crop for me. No brainer

Spike8910

Spike8910

Jesus it's 3g for £20 round my way maybe 2.5g for £20 occasionally always £180 an ounce but in little sealy bags not posh ones like urs you could make a fortune at them prices

Fudge

Fudge

Jesus it's 3g for £20 round my way maybe 2.5g for £20 occasionally always £180 an ounce but in little sealy bags not posh ones like urs you could make a fortune at them prices
I charge 140 to mates and 180 to a random. Family varies from free to 100, I kept seeing these packs of cali weed so decided to buy 1 to see what the hype was about. Wow was I disappointed, but it opened my eyes. I ran out and needed to buy an oz, cost me 200 for really basic weed, "good shit" was 240+. A £20 is 1.7g of dawg or a weak haze. I've out heavy hitting indicas out and they're screaming for it. Even a bog standard 8th is £30. The biggest reason I started to grow was crazy prices of shit quality weed, even the "cali" imo is just cash croppers smashing it out, either not flushed it, unnaturally hard/heavy, not dried/cured right etc etc. If I didn't have kids I'd be smashing it out myself nd blowing the shit away. as it is, I'm happy just plodding along, but the chance of getting a premium price fir my premium nugs couldn't be passed up.

Spike8910

Spike8910

I couldn't agree more mate it's all star Dawg round here at the min but it's shit and some mimosa flying about or so they say all shite though nothing good can't remember last time I saw somebody wi giggles

Fudge

Fudge

I couldn't agree more mate it's all star Dawg round here at the min but it's shit and some mimosa flying about or so they say all shite though nothing good can't remember last time I saw somebody wi giggles
A big reason I've invested in a lot of new strains, orange glue, fat banana, WiFi mints etc etc just sick of the same old flavours. But of EVERYTHING I've grown, the simple critical mass cross bignug Fast is the best by far. Defo a good giggle session. Me and my son often have laughing fits. Unless it's just us and not my weed.

I swear by fish shit and a good organic fulvic acid for triches and terps. It's elevated my game by a lot

Madmax

Madmax

Looking good over here mate..i made a scrog out of that pvc little while ago but i used a smaller dianeter and when i threaded the fat string i used bowed it in around the sides lol.i like it tight so can weave plants better..i see you have used a bigger dia piping 👌 love those 3.5g bags.i havnt bought any yet.been slack lol..
your plants and scrog setup looks very professional ...it shows me you put alot of pride and time and effort into your grows...

Fudge

Fudge

Looking good over here mate..i made a scrog out of that pvc little while ago but i used a smaller dianeter and when i threaded the fat string i used bowed it in around the sides lol.i like it tight so can weave plants better..i see you have used a bigger dia piping 👌 love those 3.5g bags.i havnt bought any yet.been slack lol..
your plants and scrog setup looks very professional ...it shows me you put alot of pride and time and effort into your grows...
Thank you mate, kind words.

Yeah I used 40mm push fit tubing, it was same price as the 32mm too. Was worried it was a bit big but seemed to fit a 150x150cm net perfectly too so somehow losing the corner hooks and the thickness of piping has absorbed 30cm!

I've ordered some nice matte black bags/pouches with leaf window in them but slightly bigger so could hold 7g without packing it tightly.

Fudge

Fudge

Happy Easter my growmies. Hope you're all safe and well.

Just sampled the la amnesia. 1 bucket (gravity bong) and its safe to say, she's a beast. Stinks of lemons and baby sick, still a little early tbf but a touch of a kick on the throat on the exhale. Nice fat hard buds now it's dry. Just to let her cure. I'll be stealing the prize Nug for my advent calendar the 12 days of spliffmas.... Might leave this one for xmas eve because its definitely an eyelid puller.
20210404 143139

Latest posts

Top Bottom