Going to be some donkey dicks in here
20210619 214903
20210619 214928
20210619 215049
20210619 214939
20210619 214943

Fudge

Fudge

I'll be about a bit less over the next few weeks. Training for a new job, nowt flash but good money and the best bit is..........

I get to work at home once I start😜😜🚀🚀🤪🤪🤪💯💯💯💯💯💯

Paid to stay with my harem, I never thought I'd see the day

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Next up for a test run is a new UK addative from green fingers nutrients. I'll probably run it on a couple of plants out of that run.
Greenfingers nutrients  1624549844375793

I'll try and get time for an update soon.

Had a phone call from the wife today, 3 police at the door looking for me. Got one of them on the phone to find out why. Its for 1 joint 🤬🤬😡😡😡
I received a street caution for smoking a doobie in 2019. 6 months later they decided that because i had received 1 in the past it would go to court. Without bothering to tell me. I've spent 18 months nearly in my house. Where they could have sorted it over a year ago the court date was Jan 2020! The first sign of freedom I get and they do this.
I now have to go to a station and hand myself in on Saturday morning. To be arrested and put in a cell. Then wait to go to court like a fucking dick and be led up to the Dock in hand cuffs. I mean wtaf. How can they justify the cost of doing this. I'll represent myself in court and I'll be tearing them anew one. Let's see if I can talk my way to getting it thrown out of court.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Next up for a test run is a new UK addative from green fingers nutrients. I'll probably run it on a couple of plants out of that run. View attachment 1139071
I'll try and get time for an update soon.

Had a phone call from the wife today, 3 police at the door looking for me. Got one of them on the phone to find out why. Its for 1 joint 🤬🤬😡😡😡
I received a street caution for smoking a doobie in 2019. 6 months later they decided that because i had received 1 in the past it would go to court. Without bothering to tell me. I've spent 18 months nearly in my house. Where they could have sorted it over a year ago the court date was Jan 2020! The first sign of freedom I get and they do this.
I now have to go to a station and hand myself in on Saturday morning. To be arrested and put in a cell. Then wait to go to court like a fucking dick and be led up to the Dock in hand cuffs. I mean wtaf. How can they justify the cost of doing this. I'll represent myself in court and I'll be tearing them anew one. Let's see if I can talk my way to getting it thrown out of court.
really!?
i feel for ya brother
good luck!

Fudge

Fudge

I've been thru all that jail stuff too. Never fun. Totally temporary though. This too shall pass.
It will be a slap on the wrist mate, that's the point. At most I'll get a fine, simple possession of a single joint. The fact that it's worth 3 officers in a riot van. Then the court costs and if I wanted a solicitor, cost of keeping me in a cell for the morning, admin fees on even collecting a fine etc etc etc I could go on. Probably costing the taxpayer well in excess of £2000 to tell me off for smoking a single spliff. It's a disgrace it really is.
Wait until they get a load of me on the court 😂😂 I'll probably end up getting a night in prison for contempt of court

Fudge

Fudge

Pulled these 2 out last week but didn't want them in dry room to feck humidity up so I left them in the dark in their pots.........

Fat banana and blue shark cbd
20210626 125206
20210626 125143

Totally forgot about them until today with being busy.
Drying au naturel seems to be working quite will. I might just leave them like that

Fudge

Fudge

My last couple plants I just cut the branches off and hung them. Removed leaves as needed by hand. Worked out pretty good imo.
It's warm and dry here atm so I'm drying the full long way to get a slow dry. But the bignug will be hung by branch as its scrogged and I don't want to snip netting, I'll just leave all the fans on for a few days or so to slow it down a touch

Top Bottom