Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

I'll be a bit quiet on here. My sister-in-law has got blood clots on the brain. Looks like she's not going to wake up,no brain activity, 33 years old, I can't believe it. Leaving 2 young boys and my brother behind. Life's a cruel game.

Last edited:
Spike8910

Spike8910

So sorry to hear that I hope you and your family are all OK during this difficult time

sportyridr

sportyridr

I'm on my second chance, I'm trying to do much better this time than the first. Just shows no matter how you live, do all the right things...when it's your time, it's your time. Ya, I wasn't that person. I made peace with myself in 2018 when they said it was my time but fought hard not to go. I was ready if that was the going to be the case. All I asked was to "Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile" by Warren Zevon

Fudge

Fudge

Kali dog from RQS in the veg pot from mega-pot.com running on monkey nutrients and moonshine
Some smelly sticky ladies in there, very chem leaning.
20210727 220752
20210727 220744

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I'll be a bit quiet on here. My sister-in-law has got blood clots on the brain. Looks like she's not going to wake up,no brain activity, 33 years old, I can't believe it. Leaving 2 young boys and my brother behind. Life's a cruel game.
Sorry to hear about your family. We all have limited time, just never know when it's our last day. Sending kind thoughts your way.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My condolences fudge. Buds look great btw, as always.
Keep her kids close, and show them that they have family members that love them. If anyone's struggling, try to find something for them to do by occupying their thoughts.

I've had 5 friends die this year, and one of my closest friends lost her mother, and her auntie (who was her best friend) all within a months time. She was struggling, and she's a woman that has lots of faith, this really shook her to the core. She's a great mom, and has really made some great progress in life these past years, then this happened. I was really concerned for her, but when everyone came together, she was able to come out the other side of it strong.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

My condolences fudge. Buds look great btw, as always.
Keep her kids close, and show them that they have family members that love them. If anyone's struggling, try to find something for them to do by occupying their thoughts.

I've had 5 friends die this year, and one of my closest friends lost her mother, and her auntie (who was her best friend) all within a months time. She was struggling, and she's a woman that has lots of faith, this really shook her to the core. She's a great mom, and has really made some great progress in life these past years, then this happened. I was really concerned for her, but when everyone came together, she was able to come out the other side of it strong.
Thank you for the kind words. It's been hard this last week but the kids know they have family close by, they lost their grandfather-my sister in laws dad-last year and then to top it all off her mum has taken it really badly and been rushed to hospital with a clot on the lung!... Poor kids,, and my brother is like a shell atm but the 1 good thing that has come from this is its brought us closer than ever.
Things will be tough but like you said, I've just been trying to occupy their minds as much as possible to try and let time do it's magic and start the grieving/healing process.
It's shook me to the core. My wife isn't much older and I don't know how I'd cope if I lost her. But I am starting the process of making a will, life insurance etc etc now as it's defo brought it home for me, life is short so live it now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom