Fudge

Guess the weight
I'm in at 45 zips
20210805 173059
20210805 173108
20210805 184036

Fudge

Fudge

New toy on the way, 120 site system. Not even costing a penny. Trading the guy for cuttings. £270 worth of cloner for half the 1st lot of cuts.

Screenshot 20210805 220957 eBay

Deal 👍👍😊

I'm also not allowed to use the for sale classifieds for cuts with not being in a legal US state. So if anyone wants to contact me please use my wickr account : contact is abcbdb666.
I'll also leave it in my signature and profile.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Kali dog is finished so I've put them on water from Friday.
Strawberry cake and the dawg are coming on great but need support already. I'll get that done later and I'll grab some update pics today.
Mother tent is getting stripped bare and closed down this week while I replace them all with new cuts. I havnt cleaned thoroughly for a while and thought I'd take the opportunity while only 1 flower tent running.
I should be on my proper shift pattern soon so will get bk to normal schedule of posts ASAP.

Fudge

Fudge

Life's been biting me hard lately. But I'm back.
Will post a quick update tonight ready for the off soon.
I've missed the farm but family has to be put first.I'll try and catch up on everyones threads when I get chance. Havnt got a thing running atm but have cuttings and seeds all ready to rock. So let the games begin.

Fudge

Fudge

Heeey..welcome back..i was just about to call search and rescue 😀 ...how you been
I'm OK mate thank you, life's been really tough this end. Finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Onwards and upwards as the saying goes. Bought a load of gmo cuts and a load of very fast autos (gdp x gumberry) 45 days seed to crop to get me a harvest by Xmas. My last lot is just dry now will get a few pics dug out off my pc to keep the thread up to date sort of. Hope you're good mate.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats awesome news brother..i thought your new job was taking all your time but im glad things are looking up....

Me im doing good 😊

Fudge

Fudge

Thats awesome news brother..i thought your new job was taking all your time but im glad things are looking up....

Me im doing good 😊
Yeah between work and life it left nothing for me mate, too busy trying to help everyone else in family I've been neglecting myself.

420 fast buds just offered to send me some seeds too so gonna be all go in my room by next week. Just in time for the new year.

Madmax

Madmax

Keen to see how those super fast autos go..shouldnt have much probs with such a short time ..will b over before you could say "crikey" what was that ....blink and we will miss it 😃

sportyridr

sportyridr

Yeah between work and life it left nothing for me mate, too busy trying to help everyone else in family I've been neglecting myself.

420 fast buds just offered to send me some seeds too so gonna be all go in my room by next week. Just in time for the new year.

Hey 👋

Nice to see ya back kicking dirt with the farmers. I'll try and keep up 🤓

I did think of you a few times while you've been chilling 🤪 so I'm growing big nug

20211019 190502

Sounds like your going to be full tilt again...good times eh

I'll be 👀😃

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've got this big heavy 2x2 or 3x3 table I got rid of the stand, and put the glass away. (up against the wall, behind the sofa) These pics make me think I should hold onto that thing. Probably the best thing to have on hand for doing this method.

Stuff looks great.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Few cinnamon swirls made with canna butter. These things are lethal as the high butter content in the quick puff pastry, plus the butter in the filling makes them on another level. Lovely on these dark cold nights.
View attachment 1181541
I certainly think the particular oils matter, especially with edibles. Good oil's are excellent carrier molecules. We was having fun with cookies last night also.
IMG 20211022 184337 1

Top Bottom