fugu kush and alien bubba

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beretta92

great thread E.T, been following with great interest. Can I ask what nutrients you have been adding?

E

E.T.

what up rival, can't believe more peeps aren't running the fugu....you'll be stoked, she's a beauty.

That fugu is lookin fukn frosty! I can't wait 2 run that shit. Keep it up homie. U got some fire in ur future!

hey beretta, i use the earth juice lineup with camag+. switch to molasses only for two weeks and then around a week of flush, if needed.

great thread E.T, been following with great interest. Can I ask what nutrients you have been adding?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

well you just sealed the fate of my 25 beans they are getting popped soon. just started new moms so as soon as all these cuts are stabilized old moms get pitched and new moms get started and the rest of my 4 x 4 mom tent gets filled with beer cups n beans!

E

E.T.

well you just sealed the fate of my 25 beans they are getting popped soon. just started new moms so as soon as all these cuts are stabilized old moms get pitched and new moms get started and the rest of my 4 x 4 mom tent gets filled with beer cups n beans!

You won't be disappointed! :passingjoint:

T

ThreeFingers

What feeding strenths do you use.per gal per say.Thanks T.F

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Who makes the fugu kush??? That shut looks awesome i want some great job man stay frosty peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry About The Hermi's

Thanks for this very informative thread, I've got both of these seeds to run and its kind of shitty how 150.00 pack of seeds can herm so badly, thought swerve had his head out of his ass. I hope your fugu rips your head off and tastes awesome
Prodigy Mota made Fugu Kush

mal

E

E.T.

1-2 tblsp bloom
1 tsp catalyst
1 tsp camag+

i hit em once when the stretch stops with....
1-2 tblsp bloom
1 tsp catalyst
1 tsp meta k
1 tsp micro

switch to straight molasses for 2 wks then a flush if necessary

What feeding strenths do you use.per gal per say.Thanks T.F

E

E.T.

very disappointed with the alien bubba's....only popped half a pack, but both 'ladies' herm'd. too much $$ indeed....
stick with mota's stuff, top notch!!! :passingjoint:

Thanks for this very informative thread, I've got both of these seeds to run and its kind of shitty how 150.00 pack of seeds can herm so badly, thought swerve had his head out of his ass. I hope your fugu rips your head off and tastes awesome
Prodigy Mota made Fugu Kush

mal

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yup I witcha on that E.T. my cc gear hermed to not sure exact which one but I believe it was the AD#1 I pulled a couple ballz of her a little early on in flower I had some seeds in my erkle and that's never happened it deff sucks shelling out cheddar like that and gettin unstable genetics!

E

E.T.

day 52, sorry the pics aren't the best...

alien bubba1
Ab1topd52

Ab1middled52

alien bubba4
Ab4d52

alien og
Aogbottomd52

Aogmiddled52

the star of the show......the fugu kush
Fkniced52

Fkbudd52

Fktopd52

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the flushed fall colors E.T.! :cool

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammmm E.T those are beautiful bro some sick ass kush shots right there what they smellin like?

E

E.T.

thanks shady, i love the fall colors too.

Love the flushed fall colors E.T.! :cool

my man sticky, even though i'm not keeping either alien bubba, they both look like they will be some killer smoke! the fugu, on the other hand, is one bad bitch! she smells like sweet berries that have a hint of sour with some undertones of fuel. mmmmmmm. frosted out heavier then any of my alien's....not the heaviest yielder, but i don't have her dialed in yet....i expect great things from this gal in the future....well done mota!!

Dammmm E.T those are beautiful bro some sick ass kush shots right there what they smellin like?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks amazing

FLB

FLB

Nice run ET. My Sour Aliens balled out like no tomorrow too. Mota's gear is tight! Must get some of that fugu

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Next Run

I'm gonna go with a bunch of Mota's stuff, fugu, double koosh, emperor kush, and afgan widow that should give some keepers

mal

Top Bottom