fugu kush and alien bubba

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

thanks for sharing...was about to pop on some cc gear, save my money...happy harvest keep up the frosty vibes...peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got my order 2day and no fugu! I'm hoping they got sent in another package. Can't wait 2 put some outside. The weather is perfect in cali!

E

E.T.

harvest shots. needed to get my 4 mamba x dud into the room. brought everything down at 60 days. don't really care about the alien bubba's, so i'm testing the early side of the fugu. the next run of her will def get pushed to 70 and maybe beyond...she wasn't dialed in this run. i ran her on the lean side, but have high hopes for this beauty in the future. too many other projects going on right now, so i'll be back with dried and cured shots with descriptions of smell, taste and potency later.

alien bubba1
Ab1d60

alien bubba4
Ab4d60

alien og
Aogd60

fugu kush
Fkd60

sticky icky

sticky icky

WOW .ET. those look insane u did a really nice job on em madd respect bro!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plants

Those babies look nice, next run'll be awesome. You've got me fired up to run these

mal

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice that Alien OG looks mighty stoney they all look mega bomb even the Alien Bubba's u didn't keep look killer great work.. I can't wait 2 hear how they burn..

E

E.T.

just sampled a tester of the fugu.....fkn beautiful! if you got em, pop em....if you don't, get em and pop em!! they should be ready for their manicure in the next week, then into paper bags and finally into jars. i'll have a smoke report with some finished pics here soon...thanks for the kind words mal.

Those babies look nice, next run'll be awesome. You've got me fired up to run these

mal

thanks mg. might have to get rid of the alien og, the fugu is tooooooo good! don't think there will be enough room in the stable for her now....

Very nice that Alien OG looks mighty stoney they all look mega bomb even the Alien Bubba's u didn't keep look killer great work.. I can't wait 2 hear how they burn..

thanks bro, testing should begin in a week or two...

frostygirls....enjoy the taste testing

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will be running that fugu whenever they show up. It's been a few weeks since they went out. Come on mail man! Hope logic, sent them out for me.

2DogWalker

ohhhh I got my pack of FUGU ready for my next seed run, can not wait after seeing all these pics bro (the alien bubbas will stay in the freezer, still) You killed it all the way around though bro, way to be...

Respect,
2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Happy belated Harvest E.T.! Looking forward to more eye candy after the cure... :mmm

E

E.T.

what up rival, can't wait to see more peeps running this one....

I will be running that fugu whenever they show up. It's been a few weeks since they went out. Come on mail man! Hope logic, sent them out for me.

the alien bubba's def disappointed me, but fk it, i found this beautiful fugu lady! can't wait to run her again! thanks 2dog!

ohhhh I got my pack of FUGU ready for my next seed run, can not wait after seeing all these pics bro (the alien bubbas will stay in the freezer, still) You killed it all the way around though bro, way to be...

Respect,
2Dog

thank you shady. the manicuring will begin tomorrow. already been smoking on some fugu samples.....very impressive! even taken on the early side, it still packs a wallup! 70+ days will make this shit nuclear!

Happy belated Harvest E.T.! Looking forward to more eye candy after the cure... :mmm

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Me 2! After i paid my order and 3 weeks go by with no fugu. There is none in stock all of a sudden. That sux! I'm gonna grab the double koosh i think. Hope i don't have 2 pay shipping again. Congrats on ur harvest. I would be honored 2 do the smoke report 4 ya bro!

E

E.T.

couple harvest shots of some fugu. trimmed and ready for the cure...funky berry with a touch of fuel. pics aren't the best, but you get the idea.

Fkharvest1

Fkharvestmacro

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awww yeahh that looks like some pure fire E.T. that fugu's somthn else great grow my friend respect!

E

E.T.

thanks sticky, i've been hella busy....and stoned to the bone....finally getting around to snapping a few finished shots. hands down, the fugu is some FIRE. alien bubba's are good smoke and my alien og continues to impress....on with the shots...i'll give a smoke report later.
alien bubba1
Finalab1

alien bubba4
Finalab4

alien og---can't find my solo shot, here's a handful...
Finalaog

fugu kush
Finalfk

Awww yeahh that looks like some pure fire E.T. that fugu's somthn else great grow my friend respect!

2DogWalker

Lots O frost brother,

All of em look pretty similar, must be the gardener lol.... Hope your staying stoned bro :)....

Got some Wifi from a boy and it just blows me out, the last week has been a trance lol!

Thanks for sharin the log bro!

2Dog

marski420

marski420

Great job bro.. those aliens are actually lookin frosty as hell, same with the fugu.. I'm excited for a smoke report.

G

Greenmantis

1-2 tblsp bloom
1 tsp catalyst
1 tsp camag+

i hit em once when the stretch stops with....
1-2 tblsp bloom
1 tsp catalyst
1 tsp meta k
1 tsp micro

switch to straight molasses for 2 wks then a flush if necessary

Thanks for sharing E.T.
Man, I wish I had a green thumb...

Top Bottom