fugu kush

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

That fugu is some strong stuff.
You plants look good, you should get a nice yield with all those tops.

E

E.T.

thanks bro. are my assumptions correct.....blowfish dom? any details about the taste, high, finish time would be greatly appreciated :stonedsmilie:

That fugu is some strong stuff.
You plants look good, you should get a nice yield with all those tops.

Motarebel

Motarebel

E.T. she looks like a combination,looks like Bubba and smells like Blowfish. I guess i'll have to sample the finished product to know for sure! lol

E

E.T.

your place or mine....:)
:passingjoint:

E.T. she looks like a combination,looks like Bubba and smells like Blowfish. I guess i'll have to sample the finished product to know for sure! lol

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Thats where ours came in... 65 days.
Smelly bunch of girls, just the way I like it. No pictures unfortunately, camera died at that time.
We had 3 slightly differing tastes and I'll have to check the log book to see what they were.

Good growing with fairly easy going nute requirements. Meaning we nuted em the same as 3/4 of the others with no issues.
We have a few seeds left and it's definitely worth a second run for a mom.

E

E.T.

thanks mota

Flow time is 60-70 days pending your taste.

mine is easy going on the nutes also....love it. she's shaping up to be my 'perfect plant'.....can't wait to see what the white fugu will bring....

Thats where ours came in... 65 days.
Smelly bunch of girls, just the way I like it. No pictures unfortunately, camera died at that time.
We had 3 slightly differing tastes and I'll have to check the log book to see what they were.

Good growing with fairly easy going nute requirements. Meaning we nuted em the same as 3/4 of the others with no issues.
We have a few seeds left and it's definitely worth a second run for a mom.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Where might these beans and pre-98 bubba be available to registered medical MJ patients?
Thank you, 'shoes

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I want this cross I'm my line up

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Nice Work Mota ,

Be nice to see some Pic's of the growth progress . I'll be on the look out fer this one in a cut in the Mitten State . Keep up the Great Job ,,,

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

The Fugu is definitely worth a second run and maybe a keeper.
It hits hard.

DC105

DC105

Nice work bro! Those gals are nice and healthy! Potency won't be an issue for sure!
Keep up the great work!!!!!

E

E.T.

harvest shot @ 60 days to test the early side....next time @ 70ish

Fkd60

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Truly a thing of feckin beauty ,

Great Pic's and do keep us posted on harvest & a smoke report ,,,

homebrew420

homebrew420

AGREED!! Hot Diggity! I am going to strout some of these as soonas I get the space. Which should be soon. Can't decide if it is going to be the Fugu or Billy Goat Humblodt Express f2s I made. Prob going to be the Fugu.

Yippy!

Peace

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

That Blowfish looks really nice.
Sweet photos, E.T
Any new Blowfish information or pictures out there to share?

Latest posts

Top Bottom