fun new site bugs!

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

This one is amusing; every time I turn my Android powered smartphone from landscape to portrait and back, all the thread title formatting get progressively skinnier, to the point where the column is only one character wide if you repeat it enough!

A refresh cures it- until you waggle your phone again.

ttystikk

ttystikk

And one more; often while posting to threads, the cursor will jump out of the message box and all the way to the top left corner of the web page. This is very annoying if there are lots of posts and pics on the page, and it can happen multiple times during just one attempt to write a post.

This happens most often when using the phone's text editor to proof the post- and it started after the new site went online.

It happened once just writing this post.

Jboys3

Jboys3

And one more; often while posting to threads, the cursor will jump out of the message box and all the way to the top left corner of the web page. This is very annoying if there are lots of posts and pics on the page, and it can happen multiple times during just one attempt to write a post.

This happens most often when using the phone's text editor to proof the post- and it started after the new site went online.

It happened once just writing this post.
Are you stying up late at night thinking of a way to solve this issue ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So far I'm unable to get a photo to upload from my Android phone. :bored:

ttystikk

ttystikk

My text editor is going BATSHIT CRAZY this morning, maybe it's some sort of software conflict with the auto save feature?

Often, I'll be writing and the cursor relocates to some random spot, sometimes in the post, other times in the one I'm quoting, even out of the edit box altogether!

Even typing letter by letter doesn't help, it's frustrating enough that I have to stop writing- and the Farm can't have that, now can it?! LOL

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ttystikk no one else is reporting these errors, please upgrade your web browser to the latest version

ttystikk

ttystikk

ttystikk no one else is reporting these errors, please upgrade your web browser to the latest version

I'll try that. My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with the original, unmodified Android OS and web browser.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This one is amusing; every time I turn my Android powered smartphone from landscape to portrait and back, all the thread title formatting get progressively skinnier, to the point where the column is only one character wide if you repeat it enough!

A refresh cures it- until you waggle your phone again.
I am disliking this abd it appears to happening more often ......where do I upgrade browser?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Ive had problems with the cursor getting moved when I'm typing as well. Seems to get worse when quoting. Browser is up to date. I don't notice it when using chrome but I don't like chrome on mobile
This happens only on my droid
On PC everything seems fine

ttystikk

ttystikk

You could try firefox or opera, download them both from the google play store and see which one you like the best

Trying this through Chrome, I'll let you know how it goes.

I'd like to update the default browser, but I can't figure out how!

Camdawg

Camdawg

So far I'm unable to get a photo to upload from my Android phone. :bored:
I have to use an img. Compress and I hate it, extra steps and reduced quality. I bought the galaxy s4 because I wanted decent pics to upload to the farm.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
testing uploading a 5mb image (the forum auto resized the image to 100kb :))
Sony alpha sample photo

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
testing uploading a 10mb image (the forum auto resized the image to 200kb :))
K20d pictures

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
testing uploading a 15mb image (the forum auto resized the image to 330kb :))
150dpi

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have to use an img. Compress and I hate it, extra steps and reduced quality. I bought the galaxy s4 because I wanted decent pics to upload to the farm.
There are no issues uploading photos i just uploaded three images 5mb, 10mb and 15mb and the farm auto resized them without any problem :)

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

One unrelated issue to those posted above that I noticed... Click on photo of strain in THCBay and it expands clearly for A brief second before being shaded (Like looking through Dark Sunglasses) when attempting to expand any of the strain images. I am on P.C. with latest version of FireFox and have noticed no other issues, Nice work guys ;)

Top Bottom