fun new site bugs!

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im using chrome and I dont know how to take a screen shot.

screenshot of the shaded pics please and tell me what browser and version your using also thanks :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Seems to be working now thanks.;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just realized that I don't know how to get a screenshot on my Android. Better go look that up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ttystikk

ttystikk

Sadly, my device was not listed and it didn't work for me. It says I'll have to get an app for that :sour:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So you're using Android 2.3 or older..? Dude, upgrade your shit or buy a new device! What better reason, eh? For example, my ASUS Transformer Eee Pad took a complete and total shit on me. What better reason to start eyeing a Samsung Galaxy? :D

I am pretty bummed about the Eee Pad, though. All my princess drawings and coloring are on it. :(

ttystikk

ttystikk

My device is a Note 2, it's too NEW to be listed, I guess?

My device is a 'phablesktop'- it does everything I need to replace a phone, a tablet, a laptop AND a desktop, lol

d420dool

d420dool

I had to update my chrome but i got one up if i can anyone can, im not that tech savvy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My device is a Note 2, it's too NEW to be listed, I guess?

My device is a 'phablesktop'- it does everything I need to replace a phone, a tablet, a laptop AND a desktop, lol
Are you able to generate good documents on it? That's one of the things I'm stuck using my DT for, especially for printing out invoices and packing slips.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Before the site upgrade, all my pics were right side up. Now, not so much- although my own phone displays them properly.

I'm on Chrome, not that it should matter;
20131123 172229

ttystikk

ttystikk

Are you able to generate good documents on it? That's one of the things I'm stuck using my DT for, especially for printing out invoices and packing slips.

A good question, I can't answer because I've never tried. However, the 'Notes' function works very well for all the informal documentation I've tried and it has an import feature, so I bet it would be a big step in the right direction. A big enough screen to be useful also helps a bunch.

Top Bottom