Funky Town..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

I haven't had a bug of any kind since October of last year..the last time I even sprayed anything other than a little SM90 was the last of September...I bleach mop every floor, pot, tray. dome, measuring cup and surface area regularly and between each flip, I sulfur burn each room once with no plants in the room and once when plants get placed, I don't have alot of people thru the grow area, no pets allowed in the warehouse ie..dogs, cats, birds, or otherwise, no one that works in the warehouses grows at home..IMO employees that also grow at home are the kiss of death for a warehouse, you will get every bug, disease, virus, and bacteria under the sun dragged into your commercial grows with the quickness.Take in absolutely no outside cuts at all, ever..unless they have been quaratined for a couple months somewhere in a clean environment. Funny thing is that all workers claim they got all their problems from the warehouse..lol..as they let their dog run all over their grow, they'll take in random mite/aphid infested cuts from whoever will give them to them, grow in a bug ridden dirty basement with no cleanliness standards at all, and show it to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks thru their door with a cold 6'r of the latest IPA..Im just sayin
Thats awesome. Been the year from hell for me. Not too many people get in the grow room, but I was taking cuts from everybody. Also bringing the outdoor plants inside probably not the best idea. Plan to select a couple phenos this fall and start over in a fresh space.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thats awesome. Been the year from hell for me. Not too many people get in the grow room, but I was taking cuts from everybody. Also bringing the outdoor plants inside probably not the best idea. Plan to select a couple phenos this fall and start over in a fresh space.
Happens to the best of us

DAT

DAT

how are things moving along TEx? when will the the warehouse be ready for the plants?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Getting electrical rough inspections this week, closing up the walls, building ceiling grids for lights, and getting ready for finals...still need Exel to finish a massive power upgrade and then off to the races...probably end of august before plants are actually in the space

G

GoSeahawks

@TK. You are right. Master growers who used to blaze 20k now
are gunning 200k. Encountered what you posted in earlier threads.
But a beautiful sight to see.

coloradro

coloradro

Nice to see you are keeping busy and kicking ass bro nice work all around man!

Dro

I

Inlinemax

Getting electrical rough inspections this week, closing up the walls, building ceiling grids for lights, and getting ready for finals...still need Exel to finish a massive power upgrade and then off to the races...probably end of august before plants are actually in the space

When you say ceiling grids, is it going to be something like a drop ceiling? Do you have any pictures of what you mean by this?

Thanks so much for sharing this op with us, hopefully this pans out well for you. It seems like you have quite a handle on the situation.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Uni-struts suspended from the ceiling on all thread at 12' feet..that will be the grid I hang the fixtures off of as well as mount the power conduit and boxes..Ill toss some pics up in a few days when I get some up in the air

cool deal cant wait to see.. you did say your running gvaita in some and epaps in the other right? cant wait to see how they compare. thanks for everything and much respect.

DAT

DAT

how are things moving along Tex? im jonsin for some pictures.what does the front lobby look like and what kind of of artwork do you display? peace DAT

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My 28yo son told me a few weeks ago, when I asked him if he was "jonesing" for something, that he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I explained what a jones was, and he informed me that NO ONE of his generation ever used that term. Are we dating ourselves?

One Flip

One Flip

My 28yo son told me a few weeks ago, when I asked him if he was "jonesing" for something, that he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I explained what a jones was, and he informed me that NO ONE of his generation ever used that term. Are we dating ourselves?
Lol. That's epic!

Top Bottom