• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Who is "TRC"?
I know the man can answer himself but..lol ...hes a busy guy so ill handle this one.

TRC is Texas Resin Company.

TK these get saved by our cat lady friend?. She did me a solid and passed back a lot of work I lost.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I've got a bunch of Trc gear if ya want it? I've also got a bunch of gear I Made one of em is lonestars l.u.I x lonestars killer queen. Hurri I do apologize wasn't trying too piss on your leg dude .

Ambre

Ambre

TRC (Texas Resin Company) was the name that Lonestar used for his seeds. Lonestar was an old friend of mine and of TK's, may he rest in more peace than he had when he was alive. Anyone who used to hang out at CW or OG will remember him!

P

pixelmonkey

SOB. I had no idea Lone had passed away. Used to talk to Lone a lot back over on Breedbay before and after he got busted and after he got to a med state. He sent me some crosses of his Sharon and was always an extreme pleasure speaking with the man. I am at a loss for words.

soopy

soopy

Hey TK, who's PK Bx1 is that? I made one with Chocolate Rain as an out cross and I don't remember if I shot you any of those...

Badass list man!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The TRC stuff did come from our mutual friend down south Pits...she's a real asset to alot of us in the game still..The PK did come from you Soopy, you should see som eof these little ones..11 blade fan leaves are looking o so trippy..we already ran the Hells Angels OG x Lemon Thai and have a badass keeper in the mix now, a real crowd pleaser

soopy

soopy

The TRC stuff did come from our mutual friend down south Pits...she's a real asset to alot of us in the game still..The PK did come from you Soopy, you should see som eof these little ones..11 blade fan leaves are looking o so trippy..we already ran the Hells Angels OG x Lemon Thai and have a badass keeper in the mix now, a real crowd pleaser
Nice!! The male PK x CR I used threw some CRAZY nice terp profile when I crossed it to an OG, imagine rolling up Bubba and OG in a Bounce dryer sheet...lol, soooo good!!

Gracias mang!!

rawman

rawman

Can't wait to see what u do with the seed run tex, the run you run things is a example of how things should be.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I've got a bunch of Trc gear if ya want it? I've also got a bunch of gear I Made one of em is lonestars l.u.I x lonestars killer queen. Hurri I do apologize wasn't trying too piss on your leg dude .

Water under the bridge man. I apoligize if I came off a little strong. when your surrounded by bullies you tend to be a little aggressive lol.

Ambre. way to follow up on TRC. I didnt feel like getting into all that. Love ya sis

TK. yeah she sure is. I can say shes one of the best people Ive met over the years and is solid in many ways in my book. seed run sounds awesome brother. cant wait to see them shine. Hows the set up coming? email coming soon. talk then.

soopy

soopy

Trippy!! Those are some crazy fans.... like the ones that are flippin the bird, the FU PK, lol...

Killin it boss man, can't wait to see what they do when you work your magic on them....

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I have yet to see the pictures describe the following so I'll ask myself:
How are those trays irrigated in your 12 lighters? DTW? Recirculating E&F? I didn't see any drain installed in the rooms from the pics does that mean the water is being pumped out somehow? What kind of dehumid are you running? @Texas Kid

Latest posts

Top Bottom