G Gnome's Subterranean $h!thole

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Once again my gif gets deleted, is there some pecking order as to who is allowed to post these things and who's not? It sure is looking that way from where I sit. How did I end up at the bottom if so?

Glad to see you didn't get lost in the woods gnome.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Once again my gif gets deleted, is there some pecking order as to who is allowed to post these things and who's not? It sure is looking that way from where I sit. How did I end up at the bottom if so?

Glad to see you didn't get lost in the woods gnome.
Absolutely! growgod is way down at the very bottom. You are somewhere in the lower half but your above me :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

We do sit in the corner and let a lot of things slide. But when someone pms someone about a certain member going off the handle, it's gonna get nipped in the bud then and now. If you guys like, we can make things a lot more strict, and just start deleting all the BS and what not. But we let it slide until it gets out of hand. Then when it gets out of hand, WE fix it before it's gets out of control. And some cry and bish about it. But that's how it has to go to allow a forum to run smooth.

So who pmd who?

mancdank

mancdank

So who pmd who?
That will be me :) I can't sit here whilst u bad mouth people behind there backs which is exactly what u was doing I've spoke to demon a good few times and always found him to a decent guy who doesn't deserve it and before u start chatting shit that was 1 friend to another not starting loads of shit deleting the shit that u have wrote and running to the powers that be to get me booted which is exactly what u did u little scum bag. U might have these guys fooled but I see u for exactly what u are. I had u nailed the second u started chatting shit about happy bee when he got kicked and my opinion has never changed u troll here chatting shit about people behind there backs and your up there arses to there face..........hows that for staying on point :cry::shockedninja::badboy:
By the way still can't believe u called my mum a bitch :p

Toaster79

Toaster79

If we didn't have the local snitch I would fire it back up rapid :shockedninja:

That will be me :) I can't sit here whilst u bad mouth people behind there backs which is exactly what u was doing I've spoke to demon a good few times and always found him to a decent guy who doesn't deserve it and before u start chatting shit that was 1 friend to another not starting loads of shit deleting the shit that u have wrote and running to the powers that be to get me booted which is exactly what u did u little scum bag. U might have these guys fooled but I see u for exactly what u are. I had u nailed the second u started chatting shit about happy bee when he got kicked and my opinion has never changed u troll here chatting shit about people behind there backs and your up there arses to there face..........hows that for staying on point :cry::shockedninja::badboy:
By the way still can't believe u called my mum a bitch :p

You sustained any serious head trauma as a kid?

SpiderK

SpiderK

Giphy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom