G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

check out the video of the cop saying every Frisbee Golfer smokes POT. Its pretty good.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nice gnome

I do about 3 units every 9 weeks, mainly by myself with a 19" spin pro knock off. I've already outgrown it. Wish the trim pal was for wet use, and not dry, I might pull the trigger on it. What was the $ on it? Pm if you don't wanna post publically. Local shop has a electric crank trip pal wet/dry but it's 3k.

miko

miko

Nice gnome

I do about 3 units every 9 weeks, mainly by myself with a 19" spin pro knock off. I've already outgrown it. Wish the trim pal was for wet use, and not dry, I might pull the trigger on it. What was the $ on it? Pm if you don't wanna post publically. Local shop has a electric crank trip pal wet/dry but it's 3k.

I have a spin pro sitting on the shelf. I used to do it the same way. Wet trimming really fucks up the end result.

But just my opinion. I used to chop, trim and hang in nets and product was much less in quality.

Now I chop, hang then trim and its 100% better according to my testers in look, taste and power.

You should try a batch this way and see what you think. I get 3600 bones all day long per unit..

C

Colordude

Just got the 2# unit! Results look magnificent! first timer here, gettin' ready for first (REALLY) batch.
Question: Why chop and hang for a week whenyou could let stay in pot for week, no nuts or h2o, then trim?

C

Colordude

nuts - nutrients. just flushing for 2 weeks.
So, if time and space aren't a problem, sounds esoteric, huh, puff on that one, is there any difference in taste and quality if left on the vine till harvest?

mancdank

mancdank

I have a spin pro sitting on the shelf. I used to do it the same way. Wet trimming really fucks up the end result.

But just my opinion. I used to chop, trim and hang in nets and product was much less in quality.

Now I chop, hang then trim and its 100% better according to my testers in look, taste and power.

You should try a batch this way and see what you think. I get 3600 bones all day long per unit..
I agree with the spin pro for sure u can see it change the colour of your bud as soon as u do it there alright if u need it done rapid or just for all the bits at the bottom. But the bud always burns harsh and always has that shit after taste with the combination of right trimming and taking it all off the stick I always get better reports when I hand it up and do a close trim when it's dry

C

Colordude

I agree with the spin pro for sure u can see it change the colour of your bud as soon as u do it there alright if u need it done rapid or just for all the bits at the bottom. But the bud always burns harsh and always has that shit after taste with the combination of right trimming and taking it all off the stick I always get better reports when I hand it up and do a close trim when it's dry
Interestingly, associate swore by wet trim because for time & labor costs. Thank you for setting us straight.

Top Bottom