G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BubbaBee

Hello everyone first time poster long time farmer. Read all your posts and ordered the #2 yesterday can't wait to see how it does. Every one mentions loosing trichromes. My plan is to sift the keif through my soon to be old dual trim tub, hopefully retrieve some of the trichromes and sprinkle back over bud. Wether it works or not my peeps get a little something extra!!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your not really trying to compare a commercial t4 twister to a trim pal are you?

That's like comparing a yugo to a bugatti.

ive seen the trim pal vids. takes 4x longer to run lesser material vs my 19" salad bowl type trimmer.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Your not really trying to compare a commercial t4 twister to a trim pal are you?

That's like comparing a yugo to a bugatti.

ive seen the trim pal vids. takes 4x longer to run lesser material vs my 19" salad bowl type trimmer.
I like the trim pal because it's nice and gentle with the bud and I can do it when it's dry

mancdank

mancdank

Have u tried it dry though ? I like the idea of sticking in a load and leaving it until it's done with this other thing I would have to stand there feeding it
If they could invent something to do the feeding that would be awesome

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Too late to edit

I WISH I pulled 20lb harvests. My hands don't like to trim (RA), so a machine is my only choice. Time is money, my salad bowl took me 3 days, now 1 day

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Really dude? Fuck the trim pal? Have u ever personally used one? U know what....dont bother answering that
Yes I have
I'e use 4 trimmers, plus ppl. T4 works the best, then my.ild salad bowl type, then comes ppl. Should I not give my honest opinion, or lye and float ppls hopes on a product?

G gnome

G gnome

Yes I have
I'e use 4 trimmers, plus ppl. T4 works the best, then my.ild salad bowl type, then comes ppl. Should I not give my honest opinion, or lye and float ppls hopes on a product?
Fuck the trimpal is not an opinion. Im really having a hard time picturing an instance where ur salad bowl trimmer out performs a trimpal....sounds to me like if u did infact use a trimpal u def did not use it properly. Above u sed u saw videos on it so now ur sayin uv used one...ok. again ive run countless pounds thru mine and can say from experience that not only does it do a thorough job but also very fast. Me n another guy cant buck it off fast enough to keep the trimmer full. If used properly it trims 2# in 15 minutes

Top Bottom