• Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wat up FARMERS?

I thought I would do a grow diary on this hydro run....check it

I was gifted this cutting from Kootenainatural...thx BRO

So the cross breaks down like this per KID....

G13/Haze(Airborne G13 x Nevils Haze) x Dairyqueen(UK Cheese x Spacequeen)

this was piece of his Twisted Haze project......

I will be running 4 cuts in a 2 x 4 Ebb n Flow table....the table has a jet that moves water very effeciently and air stones thru out. I run my tables with a constant flow...making sure there is good ciculation.

I run a strict regimen of GH Flora series.....

G13dairy queen cross by xxkid twistxx in a hydro run

G13dairy queen cross by xxkid twistxx in a hydro run 2

G13dairy queen cross by xxkid twistxx in a hydro run 3

This is Day 2...so not much going on....but stay tuned I will post at least every week

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

This should be fun. I've seen a couple of KT's crosses and would love to get my hands on some of his gear. Can't wait to see the outcome.

L

Luck Dragon

G13/Dairyqueen

Awesome I just got that from them too! Thanks Kootenia Naturals! I'm starting that exact cut in my coco with Canna this week Ill have to do side by side with the pic's but the best part we'll do a test report!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This should be fun. I've seen a couple of KT's crosses and would love to get my hands on some of his gear. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Hey thx for poppin in ron......I have tasted this cross it is yummmyyy

Very sweet smelling....and the hit is just straight cream taste...some say like a milkshake

Awesome I just got that from them too! Thanks Kootenia Naturals! I'm starting that exact cut in my coco with Canna this week Ill have to do side by side with the pic's but the best part we'll do a test report!

Yes I would like to see pics of your grow....start a thread man

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
gonna be nice to see these grown out. i did this cross little over a year ago. i got a pack of testers called dank1 as freebies from the farm that later turned out to be re-named dairyqueen. Poped all of them, had a really nice plant stinky, double serrated leaves with a leaf and structure patern similar to cheese. it turned out to be a male. I ended up crossing it to a few strains, sent these in as freebies and i think the greencrack x dairyqueen as well.
these should finish in the 7-9 week range. the g13/haze momma is just an all around great plant done in 49 days and has great pm resitance. she packs a heavy punch

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Ahh Hell yeah the man himself...the creator Kid

Thx for dropping by.....much respect mang!

Sup winta.....we will see...I think these girls will kill it in hydro....they were beasts in the Coco run I saw

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
im subscribed..should be some dank

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

have fun this strain is gonna be great i bet. kid knows how to pick winners and i run the mother cut of the g13xhaze in the cross you have and let me assure you at 49 days its pure fire so if you get a pheno that leans that way you will be really happy. i think winta and wayyne both run bx's of that g13xhaze and have journals here on it, its a beautiful plant. i love the smoke and the genetic density of that strain is great you can bounce a bud off the table.

i have another cut of one of his crosses in my rooms i would hold no punches i've yet to try anything of his that isn't fire and everything he crossed or worked i've ever had still is in my garden and i have no problem pitching weak genetics.

L

Luck Dragon

G13/dq

gonna be nice to see these grown out. i did this cross little over a year ago. i got a pack of testers called dank1 as freebies from the farm that later turned out to be re-named dairyqueen. Poped all of them, had a really nice plant stinky, double serrated leaves with a leaf and structure patern similar to cheese. it turned out to be a male. I ended up crossing it to a few strains, sent these in as freebies and i think the greencrack x dairyqueen as well.
these should finish in the 7-9 week range. the g13/haze momma is just an all around great plant done in 49 days and has great pm resitance. she packs a heavy punch

I have some pic's of the g13/DQ I'll load up tomorrow.I have 1 that was given to me by a friend that couldn't finish it(due to space).It's in week 2 of bloom now and some that are clones I'm starting in veg on sun. I had the pleasure of sampling some of this cut and it is tasty mikly cream that has a lot of promise to stay in our private stables.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some pic's of the g13/DQ I'll load up tomorrow.I have 1 that was given to me by a friend that couldn't finish it(due to space).It's in week 2 of bloom now and some that are clones I'm starting in veg on sun. I had the pleasure of sampling some of this cut and it is tasty mikly cream that has a lot of promise to stay in our private stables.

nice glad to see you are liking it. how long are you running her for?

L

Luck Dragon

nice glad to see you are liking it. how long are you running her for?

This week is the skip week on the room were taking it from 9 weeks to 10 weeks now.The rotations that I have been running are with the canna line on the nutes and the buds have seem to be taking a little longer to wind down they just keep pushing.The formula is set at an 8 week run cycle so I have been playing with the P/K pak that is usually given at the 3rd week and have spaced it back to the 5th week to adjust for the extension of the formula run from 8 to 10 week. Started doing this about 6 weeks ago and am seeing a difference already.I tried to set the cut down at the 9th week but it looked like it could always go a couple of more days and it wasn't just in a particular strain it was in quite a few that it happened. I think it is just gonna be a lot easier to take it to 10 weeks on the rotation and take them down from 91/2 to 10 if needed verse the other way at 9

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like a solid plan. be able to tell more who she takes after when i see her in flower

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I believe Koot took his right at 8 weeks.....could be wrong tho

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
sounds like a solid plan. be able to tell more who she takes after when i see her in flower

i posted pics for ya a while back in your G13/Haze pollenated with dairyqueen thread

i ran this 8 weeks and at 9 it realy didnt make much of a differrence ether way this plant is a beast we call it the milk shake

and to baked R good luck homie and murder those bitchs like i know you can:bongsmi:

kootenai

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just reading from the first page and is ti true that this cut runs only 49 to the nuts usually?
the g13/haze momma i take anywere from 47-50 days. and the dairyqueen i was takening both phenos at 52 with my cindys. run her like you have been to the 10 weeks or so just take a bottom branch around the 8 week mark and try it.

i posted pics for ya a while back in your G13/Haze pollenated with dairyqueen thread

i ran this 8 weeks and at 9 it realy didnt make much of a differrence ether way this plant is a beast we call it the milk shake

and to baked R good luck homie and murder those bitchs like i know you can:bongsmi:

kootenai

just now seen them pics that thread was buried, plant looks to take after the momma for sure. did you have a variation on phenos?

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
the g13/haze momma i take anywere from 47-50 days. and the dairyqueen i was takening both phenos at 52 with my cindys. run her like you have been to the 10 weeks or so just take a bottom branch around the 8 week mark and try it.

just now seen them pics that thread was buried, plant looks to take after the momma for sure. did you have a variation on phenos?

i had gifted most the beens out as they were free to me only kept 4 for my self got three males 2 i tossed 1 i kept but it auto'ed on me so i tosed him as well the one female i found is the one in the pics snd is defenetly a keeper kid twist your a maniac for this one the taste is to die for and the high:mad0233: respect

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I was able to try a little of this from koot, and I enjoyed it very much. Good work kid twist, is the g/13-haze the amsterdam one? I have a male that was gifted to me and I really want to try a couple of crosses with her, maybe the blue cheese.

Baked this looks like one heck of a show, I'm going to light one up and stick around for this!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I was able to try a little of this from koot, and I enjoyed it very much. Good work kid twist, is the g/13-haze the amsterdam one? I have a male that was gifted to me and I really want to try a couple of crosses with her, maybe the blue cheese.

Baked this looks like one heck of a show, I'm going to light one up and stick around for this!

no after much research and finnaly getting to the bottom of it. were pretty sure it was made by reeferman its the airborne g13 x nevils haze. he then found a indica dom plant and that was the one barneys farm was sefling for awhile. reeferman had said this selection was done in south america. as far as the amersterdam g13/haze male pretty sure thats somas male and almost anything crossed with it turns out pretty damm good. alot of breeders are working with it.

i look forward to seeing these finish. i still have about 100 seeds left from this cross.

i like the name milkshake for it as well.

Top Bottom