G13/Dairy Queen cross by xXKid TwistXx in a HYDRO RUN

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man they are looking good bro reminding me of the momma alot. she makes nice golf ball nuggets up along the stems. i can see the think branching as well. this pheno seems to have picked up some stretch that the momma was lacking. your doing a good job on her. i got a pic of the momma at 30 days ill throw up for yeah in a sec

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Sorry...didn't tell you and not sure if you can tell

I did thin the girls out a little....

Here is a top view....

DSCN4263

Here is a side view of the table....

DSCN4264

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze 30 days

this is grown in coco, shot was taken at 30 days. im using bloombastic for the 1st time at a rate of 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. loving the smells im getting. shes just starting to stink now. I pick the momma between 47-50 days. shes got an amazing haze aroma when burning that just lingers forever and a very strong high. for raw power its between her and Chemdog D

G13 2
G13 3
G13 4
G13 5
G13
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here are a couple of close shots ....

DSCN4265

DSCN4266

See you next week for ressy change......

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
this is grown in coco, shot was taken at 30 days. im using bloombastic for the 1st time at a rate of 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. loving the smells im getting. shes just starting to stink now. I pick the momma between 47-50 days. shes got an amazing haze aroma when burning that just lingers forever and a very strong high. for raw power its between her and Chemdog D

Those pics look awesome BRO!...the color is vibrant

I will try to get some shots here soon with at least the light above it off so everyone can see the colors

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
u got white balance on your camera that will help a little. looking at the next set of pics the structure seems to lean toward the dairyqueen as far as stretch and rbanching. seems like the pheno that was found is a good mix of the 2 plants.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Morn' Farmers!

Here's some pics as my lights were going out......

Front shot of table...

DSCN4268

Side shot of table...

DSCN4269

and here is a couple of top view shots...

DSCN4270

DSCN4271

Hope the thread is working out for everyone following it....late

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
lookin good BR those last pics was right on point every thing's lookin clean and those roots is flamin

kootenai

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Ressy Change.....this means we have hit day 35 today...dropping in week six nutes. This week I will switch from KoolBloom Liquid to the beefy Koolbloom powder at 1/4 tsp per gallon.

Here is a couple pics with the lights still on

DSCN4280

Here is side look at the table

DSCN4281

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight farmers as the lights in my room are going out I took this pics...

This is from the side...

DSCN4283

This is the front of the table....

DSCN4284

The best top shot I can get right now....

DSCN4285

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is a couple of close-up pics

DSCN4286

DSCN4287

Hope your ready for these girls to thicken up....I sure am

OGBubble

OGBubble

Nice healthy looking grow man I am subscribed. Can't wait to see how they progress.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good baked. there seems to be trichs on every leave even the big fans:) they do look to be a bit slower then the momma as far as finish time. i just saw her today at a buddies shes on day 38 and looks done, nice fat colas, almost no white hair's on them. i pretty sure i took a pic or 2.

Edit:few shots of the momma

G13 2
G13 3
G13 4
G13 5
G13
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
looking good baked. there seems to be trichs on every leave even the big fans:) they do look to be a bit slower then the momma as far as finish time. i just saw her today at a buddies shes on day 38 and looks done, nice fat colas, almost no white hair's on them. i pretty sure i took a pic or 2.

Yes Kid....they are starting to fill in! They might look a lil slower b'cuz the hydro. I am sure over the next two weeks with Dry Koolbloom they will swell. What's the taste and high of the momma?

OGBubble....thx for stoppin in Bro

Koot...Yes...they are looking super clean Mang! Waiting to see how they will react with Koolbloom....they should really feel out and trich out even more.

I think this bitches will finish out JJuuicceeyy!!

Like I said started the first week of the Koolbloom...will do 1 more ressy change with Koolbloom...then I will start my flush on Day 49 is the plan. I am getting a bit anxious myself....check back farmers!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

man these are looking GOOOOOOOODDDD!!! cant wait to hear the smoke report! you are doing a smoke report right?!?!?!? this is one of the few genetics of kid's i've yet to have the pleasure of running.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
man these are looking GOOOOOOOODDDD!!! cant wait to hear the smoke report! you are doing a smoke report right?!?!?!? this is one of the few genetics of kid's i've yet to have the pleasure of running.

Yes I would like to complete the grow log...with a dope ass smoke report!

Any volunteers?....haha

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Day 44...sorry got behind on pics

DSCN4306

Do pics again on Tuesday with ressy change....that will make Day 49..So I will start the flush

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Yes I would like to complete the grow log...with a dope ass smoke report!

Any volunteers?....haha

You know I've been waiting for this to finish with baited breath. I'll be your guinea pig. Ha Ha!

Looking awesome BR. Keep it up.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers.......it has been 56 Days

The pics before the cut....

DSCN4325

DSCN4326

DSCN4327

DSCN4328

This was my first run with this girl....she shows much promise...I am gonna run her one more time as I don't think she finished off that well...and I like to play with things see if I can't dial them in....you all know that feeling

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plant looks very frosty brother. she looks like she finished up too. hows tha smell on her?

Top Bottom