G13/Dairy Queen cross by xXKid TwistXx in a HYDRO RUN

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
plant looks very frosty brother. she looks like she finished up too. hows tha smell on her?

They turned out very frosty Kid....it finished but I think they could have filled out better.

Like I said this was the first run in my tables, sometimes takes me a run to get a feel for the plant....I think she could have finished better is all.

The smell is not quite there yet.....this one is taking a while to dry...the smell will come out shortly.

Kid... I can tell you I have already gotten compliments from med users!

I am still going to follow this run with one more run in a table before I sign off on this diary.....to see what comes of it....hmmmmm

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man. how long u think u gonna run her? you feel the 56 was good or do u think longer or shorter. from the hairs she looks like shes in that ballpark. if i run an 8 week or less strain i don't do a long flush. if its 70 days i can give the 2 week flush. but like the momma being a 47-50 day strain i start the flush around 42 as she is still growing until about then. with the momma as well ill get skinny colas up top if i don't thin the bottoms and inside lowers out. she makes fatter colas if i clean her up good. i have never grown the cheese myself but from the grows i have seen this plant looks to be taking after the cheese.

Lennon16

Lennon16

Nice grow buddy!!

now you just want to make me post a few pictures of our last grow of JACK THE RIPPER!!!

Nice looking buds buddy!!!!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
how these turn out?

Wat up Kid....

They turned out good.....it became a fav amongst a lot of peeps!

I would like to cross this girl man...whatcha you think about that? Is it cool? Thought I would ask since I can....haha...weird being able to communicate with the actual breeder....not sure if you care

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Wat up Kid....

They turned out good.....it became a fav amongst a lot of peeps!

I would like to cross this girl man...whatcha you think about that? Is it cool? Thought I would ask since I can....haha...weird being able to communicate with the actual breeder....not sure if you care

yeah sure do your thing bro. a buddy in england just got done growing them out he found what he calls a skittles pheno. good luck with your project and let me know how she turns out.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Apologies farmers!...been super busy trying to get affairs in order....seeing as how Montana is not sure itself what is going on.

Keep Hope going!

Here are the pics right before cutting...

This is three left in the table....

DSCN4325

Closer view of main stalk of just one...

DSCN4326

Couple close-up shots

DSCN4327

DSCN4328

Like I said... Kid I still wanna give her another run in hydro...I think she could do better

Kid....hell if you got anymore seeds....I'd like to find a male even

Top Bottom