G13/haze about to come down

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Very nice job the g13xhaze selection was very heavy those were bred in south america some of the pics of that breed are in this months skunk magazine .
Reeferman

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup reef! thx for poping in. is this pheno common? i pull her 47-49 days. I been working this line myself for about 2 years now. I just started the bx2's and my 1st incross. i used an og kush crossed that to barneys violator kush.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

cleaned up the bottom of my girl running hydro that's 1 week into flower and popping the beans this week. the one running now is the cut from your mom. let's see what these BX1's do.....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cleaned up the bottom of my girl running hydro that's 1 week into flower and popping the beans this week. the one running now is the cut from your mom. let's see what these BX1's do.....

i just popped 30 bx1's my self on the 11th, got them up potted down to 16 left. any sign of weakness and they got to go, only keeping the troopers.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man. im looking for a couple of males to start on the bx2 as well as doing an incross. ill get a thread up myself soon as there is soemthing to see.

heres a link to a couple grows of some people testing the bx1s.

MARTA

MARTA

Very nice job the g13xhaze selection was very heavy those were bred in south america some of the pics of that breed are in this months skunk magazine .
Reeferman

I read the article...

I love your donkeys! :harvest:

jyip

jyip

damn, sweet lookin bud n trich up real nice there!!... wowo fast for a haze too, 49 days,

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze taken at 56 days

some dried shots with about a 10 day cure. it has gotten better but it lacks the stone of the shit that is picked about a week earlier. its still good but not as good from now on i wont be letting this go past 50 days. these are some of the lower nugs that i kept i got rid of the rest

DSC 0029s
DSC 0030
DSC 0034
DSC 0035
DSC 0038
DSC 0039
DSC 0040
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they are in your bowl, u must be smoking them

S

Steve Z

man i've never really taken something under 8 weeks, im astounded this is a 49 dayer!!

i have a strain now that i feel i could take at 6 weeks, full, ripe and cloudy, if i take them to 8 they feel overdone. i feel im crazy and just impatient with it, but shit i guess there are plants that finish this early! stoked i found one!!

you did too brother, and damn is she a beauty! what ever happened to those testers???? a 7 week haze is something i drool about lol

waayne

waayne

Man those are nice!
I hope mine look that good Kid ;)
I was smelling pheno #14 today and it's some intoxicating
sweet Hazy aroma.........:heart:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man i've never really taken something under 8 weeks, im astounded this is a 49 dayer!!

i have a strain now that i feel i could take at 6 weeks, full, ripe and cloudy, if i take them to 8 they feel overdone. i feel im crazy and just impatient with it, but shit i guess there are plants that finish this early! stoked i found one!!

you did too brother, and damn is she a beauty! what ever happened to those testers???? a 7 week haze is something i drool about lol

the testers went out, few peeps on here have threads going, waayne and winta. what i would do if u feel its ready is take a nice size branch off of it when u think its done and let the rest finish to 8 weeks. make sure its a good amount for u to smoke over a few days. let it dry out good too and cure for about 5 days. smoke it over a couple of days see how it makes u feel. do u get a headache, does the high wear off to soon stuff like that. then do the same for the finished product see what u like better. if i smoke weed to early i find i get a headache and the high wears off to soon.
Man those are nice!
I hope mine look that good Kid ;)
I was smelling pheno #14 today and it's some intoxicating
sweet Hazy aroma.........:heart:

which ones 14! u never labeled anything...lol. i know what pheno 6. is 14 the taller one?

waayne

waayne

Yeah bro #14 is the tall stretchy one.....
oops,you need the numbers,:thinking
I'll see what I can do..;)

L

lurking_chap

well done kid.
sick looking nugs you snaped there, it looks bomb. very compact. lc

Top Bottom