G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

can you elaborate on your rez setup? confused why so many outlets
Hello. I run a vertical scrog and have 3 plants per room with 1 1000w bare bulb. There is a plant on the left, right, and back wall. The rez sits in the middle and connects to all three plants. The 4th outlet is the one I use to drain the system with. It has made my life easier by cutting down on the time it takes to change the water on the system which I do weekly, as well as only needs to be topped off once a week. Could probably use topped off twice a week but man life is hectic right now.

Also I have 5 flower boxes so one for each box. Saves me at least 1.5hrs a week

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

too awesome man i have been thinking about a similar rez setup to cut down on time and this helped the design tremendously, thanks! how do you run the pumps?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

too awesome man i have been thinking about a similar rez setup to cut down on time and this helped the design tremendously, thanks! how do you run the pumps?
I don't recirculate so I just have an air stone in each bucket including the Rez. I use 8" air stones n they make a nice heavy "boil".

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just flipped this beast. This is a mixed room with only this one valley ghash. But on deck is a full room of valley. But hey cherry pie gg4 and valley ghash is a nice mix.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello. I run a vertical scrog and have 3 plants per room with 1 1000w bare bulb. There is a plant on the left, right, and back wall. The rez sits in the middle and connects to all three plants. The 4th outlet is the one I use to drain the system with. It has made my life easier by cutting down on the time it takes to change the water on the system which I do weekly, as well as only needs to be topped off once a week. Could probably use topped off twice a week but man life is hectic right now.

Also I have 5 flower boxes so one for each box. Saves me at least 1.5hrs a week

You could set yourself up with a pump from an online aquarium supply house. The have auto top off gear that works great for hydro. Replenishes fresh water overtime it drops below your set level. Takes all the work and worry out of it.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I thought I killed plants for the first time ever! Not veggers either, I'm talking 30 days in. Not sure how I missed it. I harvested last weekend and flipped some plants then watered the other 4 flowering boxes. The next day I hit the veg room. Then thanksgiving I never made it down stairs. Friday I had sick kids n was just to busy to check on things. Saturday I went down n my heart sunk. I had only watered 3 of the 4 rooms. My room 30 days in was bone dry! I mean plants laying over. The ole 1000w was just blasting away. I unplugged the light and Filled them up asap. There were 3 trees a gg4 a valley ghash and a cherry pie. The gg4 is struggling the valley ghash popped right back and the cherry pie popped back for the most part. I felt like such an idiot n I hate even sharing the story. I did put a little dawn in the gg4 this morning as a wetting agent. It still looks sad.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Same here, sending you some good karma too big homie..... hopefully your gals will bounce back for ya! I've had my fair share of F ups too now I try to spend atleast 10 to 15 minutes in the grow looking around everyday I find days when I think there's nothing to do I end up down there longer than expected.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I feel ur pain brother.. Ive left pumps unplugged , left lights on 24hrs in flowering rooms not to find out til days later. it happens to the best of us.. Probably not what u want to hear, but it could always be much worse.

sixstring

sixstring

That sucks man, I just did about the same thing 2 months ago.i left for 5 days and forgot to set my watering timer to auto.on day 5 I looked at my growroom camera and I could see everything in front of the cam was sad looking or fell over.not a good feeling from 300 miles away lol.but all but the oldest plant bounced back pretty well, and that old bish got the early axe :).hope your ladies perk up bro, peace

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Silver lining = Did you see how perfect the glue was scrogged in. She was about to throw down some weight. Lol. 30 day buds go straight to the trash. Grrrr. I also thanked my lucky stars that I Harvey every two weeks. I really truly appreciate everyone's support. I have learned from this mistake!!!

Top Bottom