G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

:) she looks nice man,is it a dirt plant with a res and drip line or coco?

Thanks bro! It's a 5gallon dwc bucket and I just hooked another five gallon bucket up to it. I have drains on the bottom so I just cut a piece of tubing and opened em both up. she drinks about 2 -2_1/2 gallons a day so she still needs regular watering but I cant imagine a plant this size with out the rez

sixstring

sixstring

I.just assumed it was soil from the stake job lol.so you just stuck the stakes in the hydroton or did you have to do some mcgyver type shit?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I.just assumed it was soil from the stake job lol.so you just stuck the stakes in the hydroton or did you have to do some mcgyver type shit?
Mcgyver shit. I sat the bucket on a 1 1/2" thick Styrofoam n stabbed them in. I even taped one to the side of the bucket. This round I'm doing what ever I can to maximize the yield of one plant. I've never had one plant under a 1000w so I don't even know what to expect.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140520 051548
Here she is about a week out. Using bamboo stabbed into Styrofoam kinda sux. Had to resort to tying them from the ceiling. I've grown this gal in a scrog, vertical scrog, and like this. For the best yield its vert or treesView attachment 406853

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I've been super busy over here this past month with the move. But wanted to show a pic of my progress. I decided to build my rooms about 17"wider than before to accommodate vert growing. You'll notice I reused my old plywood in an attempt to save money so there are some random holes. The inside is one piece of poly so the random holes are no problem. I also tried to add a vent to the bare bulb! Its still under construction but four rooms are running.

'Kin-AAAAA!!!!Great job! Enjoy the hell outta those flowers. LPR, Lopran
Thanks for this post! I have a bunch of sweet buds from this plant put up to share with everyone at the cup!
20140623 123456
20140617 082621

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Building the screens is the sloowest part. But having a full time job and being a father of two with a working wife everything takes three times as long as it should. I plan to start a new thread and show some pics of the screens and the rest of the build. Soon I'll be back to cracking some seeds. It's been about eight weeks and I'm getting the itch

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well my keeper valley ghash keeps winning the Pepsi challenge. It's got flavor flavor flavor!! No one really says the same thing for the flavor tho which is funny, but who ever hits it they smack there lips and ask what is it. When I tell them they usually have never heard of it:(. I think that's gonna change soon tho:p
These beans are in limited supply so in the coming months I'm gonna start looking thru the beans I have....and the few I can get access to:cool:. I'm expecting some killer plants as this has been the most rewarding strain I've grown. this has been on my mind lately and I wanted to put it writing kinda as a way to get my ball rolling.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Got up at 4 to build some new reservoirs this am. Took 3 hrs but man it will save me so much time. I have one room hooked up to one n it's been a breeze compared to the other 4 rooms. I've said it before but I learned all this from my boy rumpleforeskin. Only difference is I use liquid plastic to seal my drains. To me liquid plastic is a hydro growers best friend Glad to get these done to free up a little extra time to hunt.

Finally smoking valley ghash again! It's been too long lol. I love how I can smoke my morning doob then make a cup of coffee n still taste the flavor over the coffee. Now that's a test, Only a few strains I've smoked are that strong of flavor. The glue doobs from @ftwendy and @dragboat were the same way. Weed flavored coffee yum!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Valley Ghash was one of my favorite testers I did for Mota. Super dank Og twist. Thinking of going at her again in the near future. Great thumb work homie, funk on and long live the Rebels
Yeah buddy. I feel the same way. I have a pack that will drop in the next 30days. Gonna be running cookies, glue, some yetis n valley ghash. I need to share this cut I have too. It's to tasty to keep to myself

Top Bottom