G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

These are lights off pics with a cell phone. I looked at my notes on when they began to flower and we are at the end of week 6 on the right side and end of week 5 on the left. I forgot that this closet had some hermie issues and a super lemon haze was taking a little long to finish and the 1 valley ghash was slower and smaller so I let it veg and the slh finish. Having 3 flower rooms it all blends together.

Tenative harvest plans NO sooner than november 10th for #1 and the 15th for #2. That gives me 9 weeks with each plant but i will check with my scope. I wont be smoking cured valley ghash for rifle season, but i will be sampling some bottoms while up north.

November harvest list:
Valley Ghash 1 & 2 (first run)
1 Super Lemon Haze (2nd run)
1 Blueberry (bizillionth run)
1 double bubble berry (2nd and final run)
1 sage n sour (1st run in 1 year but a keeper ive had stashed)

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Loving this thread, been looking for exactly this kinda info. I was really lucky to get into a sweet seed stock... decided to start with the HP x G13, just sprouted 3 hoping for a Male, got some Jacks Cleaner x Bubba Kush Females i would love to see what they could produce. Good luck with the run man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for stopping in. Right now they are packing on crystals and getting dense. I didn't mention it in the last post but I have cut them back to 1/2 base nutes and supplement with 1/2 powder koolbloom. They got phd water today to top them off and in 2 days they will be drained and I will use 25% base nutes and 75% kbloom. I only flush for the last 5 days I have done up to 14 days in the past and have cut down 1 or 2 with no flush and to be honest I can not notice a diff between any method as long as its dried and cured right.
Paraphrasing a nevil post from mms forums. The year he swept he cup all entries were indoor hydro. He had 10 rooms so all rooms got same nutes veg or bloom no change and never flushed. He also only picked off big fan leafs and hung the whole plant in an attic for 3 months ( I don't have that type of patients or 10 rooms lol).

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Lights on shot. bulking up a little

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I have no idea why but the first lights off pic always comes out clear and the rest are fuzzy. Either way they're still chuggin water #1 still holding her lemon tones and #2 is spicy and reminds me of a potent herb I had access to for a while that was coming in from Cali. It was an old school ghash supposedly and it was fire. It started me looking for ghash strains and thus lead me to finding mota. I hate when I'm impressed by plants that I have not smoked. Makes your expectations even higher!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is your camera on auto-focus? And if so, can you put it on manual focus and just focus yourself? Have you ever really listened to someone with a Spanish accent say the word "focus"? Makes me giggle, every God damned time. My mother does it just to fuck with me.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

It's a camera phone I'm to cheap to buy a digital. I had a teacher with the accent. He always said "U must fuckus".

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man I always forget to make that last pic a full size

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Fucking beautiful! Great job Ohthatguy8. I have to get some of these LBL cultivars. I can't wait to hear how she smokes. Positive vibes...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Fucking beautiful! Great job Ohthatguy8. I have to get some of these LBL cultivars. I can't wait to hear how she smokes. Positive vibes...

Thank you! I CAN'T WAIT to give a smoke report. It's a thrill growing clones cannot give. I think # 2 has more crystals they are cloudy now with a few amber. It will be cut on Wednesday I think

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok it's early but this is a solid plant. I gave a sample to a friend this morning and he called later and said "lemon pledge". I just laughed because I told him the name and no description and because its so fresh. It smokes good at this point and as we know it only gets better.

An actual smoke report on # 1 is a few weeks away. #2 is ripening nice n will be down soon
Keep in mind these are the first two females. I have 6 seeds left.
Nice job Mota.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So that's the lemony scent I remember picking up from it... good description. Now I have to go find me some Lemon Pledge and smell it. Thing is, I didn't get that from my girls until that 2mo cure was done. I'm sure the smoke is going to be fantastic. Sure of it.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I have some super lemon haze that's been in a jar for atleast 8 weeks and no lemon has shown up. It had a generic sour smell that I thought may turn lemon now all the sour smell is gone and its kinda creamy if that makes sense (Killer herb tho) I read similar bout that tho that it took 6 weeks for the lemon sent. I have some valley ghash in a jar for the long hual so I will know soon. I bet #2 is going to be more like your description. My wife notices a slight lemon n I only smell spice x hashy burnt rubber. The burnt rubber has just shown up. Very complex smell tho. Funny bout the lemon pledge. I still think its more of a lemon pudding myself. But no doubt lemon

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Quick update. Trimming #2 and its smell has completely changed since drying. N probably will change again after a cure but as for now its unique. It has a sulfur / gunpowder smell. Weird I know but that's the first thing that pops to mind

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's almost like Willy Wonka came up with this strain. Think... Everlasting Gobstopper.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Frosty as fuck! Great job bro. I really hope to acquire this cultivar as well as some other LBL cultivars in the future. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom