G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

Nice work on the test grow bro looks like some bomb! Also, nice avatar you got for your self! I'm a huge fan of Esham and Real Life Product label! Peace!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks all for the love! That's as close to a macro as I can get from a cell phone.
I finally got my brother on the farm Sunday, and while I was there we created the RLP avatar. For now its both are avatars but it was so dam cool I don't care. I've listened to esham since 92.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well this morning when I opened all my jars if curing meds I couldn't help to grab a bud of #1 out and try it after roughly 2 weeks in the jar. It isn't as strong of a smell as initially but still noticeable lemon. The flavor has really came on and is like some kind of lemon desert and the expansion is night and day diff. from the uncured sample. Very good meds!!

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Awsome pics!!! I have grown out a ton of lorans LBL and crosses. I also had the pleasure of working with Lorans jacks cleaner male. Almost all the crosses with the male come out cleaner tasting and smelling(lemon pledge funk). Most crosses with the JCmale will grow like the female it was crossed too but have the cleaner smell and taste. Usually the female will be dominate in stone and how the plant grows. The JCmale is dominate in flavor and smell.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sierraskunk, sounds like you have a great deal of knowledge when it comes Loran's projects. Thanks for stopping in. Getting good genetics is like buying a pure bred dog it's crazy how close what u get matches the description given. I first noticed it with my bullmastiff and now with we'll bred cultivars!

Both #1 and #2 are on their 2nd run and doing great

i420alot

i420alot

Sierraskunk, sounds like you have a great deal of knowledge when it comes Loran's projects. Thanks for stopping in. Getting good genetics is like buying a pure bred dog it's crazy how close what u get matches the description given. I first noticed it with my bullmastiff and now with we'll bred cultivars!

Both #1 and #2 are on their 2nd run and doing great
Smoked it , THE FIRE

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yesterday I pulled a bud from each jar and had a double valley blunt. It was supper potent!! Standing in line at the local take out place I felt like I was 15 again and had to fight hyena laughing before I got to the counter. #1 the "lemon pheno" has mellowed in smell but has a strong hit. #2 has stayed as strong smelling if not stronge and also has a strong hit. Together the expansion was dangerous. Which I love! I still can't really put my finger on the smell of 2. Metallicy gun powdery dank if I had to call it. I like them both but probably not going to keep both. I have a friend or two that would love either one in their garden. #2 has more crystals covering buds and stems but both are just coated.

Ill share the credit with you Mota but when the first two females from a pack leave u this tough of a decisions I have to tip my hat to u. I've grown strains from expensive seeds and gotten hemp. I've never written about my violator nightmare and won't!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This is #1 on round 2. Just before day 30 buds seem to be smaller but insane resin for this early

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I finally made hash... I used to make it every month but I've been lazy and can't remember when I last made it. I think August. Which means this hash is a combo of keepers and strains I've ran from seed. The list I know is in this batch is..... VG#1&2, Blueberry, sour og, s.a.g.e & sour, super lemon haze, la confidential 1&2, double bubbleberry, critical mass 33, and ghs chemdog. As is said some are keepers so it will have more of the blue and sour og due to I run those always.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This is only half of what I have to make. I wish I could show the depth in my cake pans. She's caked!!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Unrelated seedling. Mns Nl5xhaze. It started with 3 cotyledon and has followed suit all the way. Well so far. It's day 21 so not a real fast start. But having 3 branches at evey internode should atleast increase yield slightly.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Here are some pics of #2. Yield on both plants is way down this time. Ill see if I figure it out on the 3rd run. After a 2 month cure I liked #2 better. The lemon in #1 stayed but got very mello. #2 has a great smell which got stronger and carries into the flav. Plus it's an awesome high. #1 is still flowering in day 70. It's the most trich covered buds I've ever seen but even smaller than these

Top Bottom