G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well I took clones of #3-#6 this week and put the seed plants in flower. #1&2 are about 25 days from chop. They're doing great yielding like they did from seed run. #2 is going to be a keeper just gets danker everyday it's in the jar. #1 lemon smell fades after about 6 weeks in the jar. Still good smoke just not as good as #2. I have a 1&3 vegging now so it will get 1 more run. I may have to let a clone out of the stable cuz she is better than a lot of stuff I've tried. On a side note my Nevil haze. 21 x mullumbimby madness is doing great. She is a HUGE PLANT!!! And I have two males flowering to collect some pollen for some chucken!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well. Out of the last 4 seeds. 3 females and 1 male. I'll take that ratio n e time. So I'll have 3 new valley gashes to try in the beginning of may. I pulled the male and threw a blueberry in its place

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I cut the male plant up. And man oh man he was a stinker! Smelled exactly like #2 which is my fav! He had a solid structure but it was funny how the main stem stopped getting taller and each side branch took a turn shooting up past the other. Maybe after they finished the main branch would of stretched back up. We'll never know. Ill throw his clone directly into flower with my other males. I think he could ad some funk.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I need to get in today and do some training. So far they are not stretching much. Lots of big leafs so they need to hit the screen and get spread out. Pretty uniform for 3 diff females. Front left corner is where #4 got pulled out and a blue stuck in.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. I love taking pics of #1 this is an above screen pic and then the same branch but with leafs blocking the light. Makes a better pic. #2 is getting heavy and funky but no pics till the chop. Which is any day now. Number 6 is the funkiest plant yet and there is no real buds I just know when I did try n scrog her the whole room stunk. ill get picks up if 3,5,&6 later I've been super busy and then throw physical therapy in the mix. These plants are tough tho. They look like I've been taking real good care if them. Lol.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Here's the newbies that I said I neglected. Really upset that I missed them at such a crucial time. I could of done a much better job scrog'n. They're healthy and happy tho so, so am I. Better luck on the scrog next time.

J

joejusttyped

Shit is frost-tarded (yeah I just made that up) hahah really nice. Hope it smokes as hard as it looks.

M

mendel

Pretty damn frosty dood, if they taste anything like their daddy your in for a heck of a treat. That longbottom is top shelf to be sure.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Frost-tarded. "Your crazy, I like u". She smokes nice. Smooth and nice lemon flav. The smell and flav are identical. The smell does mellow a little with the cure but still undeniable lemon. I've been thinkin #2 is my keeper but I can't let this one go either. #2 has a super funky smell. I've read someone else say a smell only a weed smoker would like. N that sums up #2 pretty good. The high on #2 is more unique than #1. Some friends call it stupid weed. Cuz it makes u drive past exits and forget what u walked in the room for. After a 6 week cure the smel of #2 keeps getting stronger I have t nailed down the flav yet. But it makes you smack your lips well after your done smoking to try and identify the wonderful taste. I am hoping to make the hash bash this year it would be nice to have some farmers sample my v-ghash and have them give a report. Also I can't wait till may as I will have 3 other female VGs to sample

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I couldn't resist rolling up some freshly dry valley g lemon pheno this am. Couldn't believe the first half of my day was over. Smokes better than I remember high wise And the flav could make it an every day smoke. I've been busy and #2 is still flowering. Closin in on day 70. Although barring n e unforeseen problems she will fall just shy. Last thing is I love how these buds keep the bright green color.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Got to sample some myself and the Jack and OG stand out, very nice. I know the flavors are complex,they swing from grow to grow pending grow styles. I'm really surprised to see stock still around,maybe if it was called "Valley GHASH OG Kush".;)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Got to sample some myself and the Jack and OG stand out, very nice. I know the flavors are complex,they swing from grow to grow pending grow styles. I'm really surprised to see stock still around,maybe if it was called "Valley GHASH OG Kush".;)

I was surprised to see 20 packs left too. I've been thinking of grabbing another one myself. But I need to find out what happened with my gryphon order first. Been a long time it seems. Bout the end of April ill have 3 new females to try. The smells are really nice right now. Funny u say that. I have a friend who likes my sour og. He asked for that I said no I have valley ghash tho. He said "no thanks I'm looking for something with o.g. In it. I said this has sfv hence the name "valley". He said well hell yeah bring it. He now asks for valley ghash by name and when I bring him n e thing else he asks how long till valley g?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ladies and gentlemen with no further ado I give you #2. Lol. She never gets her pic taken and she's my fav. So far or right now. Gonna be a nice pull. I got roughly 9 from her sister. This is the first plant I've had do a disappearing act. She was poking up thru my screen then one day bam the branches had fallen straight Down from the weight of the lower buds. So she was tied every which way.

Top Bottom