G13/HP x long bottom leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

1 2 3 4 5 6 6 6 here comes the voodoo watcha gona do when my crew back from the dead once mo again fuckin up the flow again fuck it here we go again! Esham's early shit was raw! RLP baby!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's one of my all time favs right there!! Yeah the old school esham is killin it. Glad it's all on iTunes now makes it easy to get.
1 2 3 4 5 6 6 6 here comes the voodoo watcha gona do when my crew back from the dead once mo again fuckin up the flow again fuck it here we go again! Esham's early shit was raw! RLP baby!

S

shavits

That's one of my all time favs right there!! Yeah the old school esham is killin it. Glad it's all on iTunes now makes it easy to get.
Yea that song is sick! Closed Casket is a sick album for sure! Every now and then I have to listen to the esham classics! Dead Flowers is another dope album! Damn he has a lot of good ones!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Brings up lots of old memories that's for sure. My older bro n me used to steal our grandmas car when she went to church and blast esham and natas TAPES! What awful kids!! I have most every thing on my iTunes now. Love blastin some natas doubelieveingod makes this new stuff seem like Disney rap

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I love #6 n she loves me. Just harvested her 2nd run ill throw up some bud shots soon. She stayed squat on first 2 runs. 2nd run nice fat dense bud. Now I have 2 in a flower room and by some miracle they have stretched their asses off!! They went in at the same size and no other factors changed but I have plants that look me in the eye and I'm 6'+. Now if she gets the fat buds like the last grow I'm gonna be dancing around my basement. Well not dancing maybe the happy Gilmore dance!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well some buds from #6 as promised.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I think you'll be very happy with this strain. Out of 5 females all were nice 2 different phenos gave me heavy yields. 9+ zips. This time around I had #5 give me 7+ and #6 was at 6+ of really really good smoke. Good luck!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well my cam/phone died so I have a new toy to figure out. Seems to take better pics. If it ever uploads thesepics I might like it better than the iPhone.

S

shavits

Wow that plant looks foogin the bomb! Is that another pheno you found in the valley gash? Awesome bro!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks guys that is#6 its my fav. She has rock hard buds smells out of this world and is hella potent. The cured buds have a cherry kush taste. I found 2 females that had the cherry taste after a 2 month cure. But this pheno has it all

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cherry kush maybe a bad description. There is no cherry smell just a slight cherry taste on exhale that more than one person has pointed out it's a very complex smell and taste but the easiest to identify are the cherry and the kush

Some things i like Better than the iphone but it sux for uploading pics tried for ten min to get one on This post

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cherry, eh? Those bud shots made me gasp and say, "Oh, FUCK!" Sure look tasty.
Good morning. Not sure where the cherry comes from but it shows up with a good cure. Number 2 was the same type of cherry taste although it was mixed with a metallic gun ppowder taste. My wife will be able to smoke in two months I'll post her report. Still having problems posting more than 1 pic to load
20130813 110822

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome plant I am still searching for a cherry pheno of something and i happen to have a pack of those in the arsenal , but things rarely get a two month cure in my world unfortunately .

awesome plant
respect soser

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey there soserthc. First off crack these seeds!!!! I feel ya on the 2 month cure it can be tough. Out of the 5 females I had from this pack all but 2 change to a better flavor afTer a cure. My lemon pheno kind of became more mild after tge cure. Also I had one smell like puppy breath and kush and it stayed the same.

On a different note I typically roll some hash in my J's. A few friends have told me they can taste the hash in the J's of#6. Only thing is i love the taste of 6 so much that i never put hash n those joints. To me that's a great complement

Top Bottom