G13 Labs - Purple Haze

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Howdy guys,

I've got a Purple Haze from G13 Labs I've not long put into flower so I thought I'd get her up here so you can watch the good bit.

She's currently sat in a small 60x60x120 tent along with another couple of plants I'm playing around with. Tbh, three plants in there is way too much as I'm only running a 135W LED and 4x 30W CFL's. They do seem to be coping well though so atm, I'm gonna carry on and let them do their thing.
Vegged from seed for 35 days before flipping over to 12/12. Planted directly into final home, 10 litre air-pot.
Topped before the flip, lightly trained afterwards.

Sown in a basic multi-purpose compost, being fed BioBizz nutrients (BioGrow, BioBloom & TopMax).
They also had small doses of Rhizotonic during the first few weeks and later in the game I'll be adding a top dressing of bat guano and they'll possibly get a few licks of PK 13/14 as well. We'll see how they go :)

Anyways, here she is yesterday

G13 labs   purple haze

And here's another from today (If In not mistaken, day 50/15)

G13 labs   purple haze 2

Catch up with you soon folks :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Thanks monkey dude, she's possibly my favourite plant out of the one's I have growing atm. I love the look of her, can't wait to see her bloom. Hopefully we'll get a lil colour towards the end :)

Time to turn the lights on so we'll see what she looks like now :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Just throwing up a few photo's quickly of things I have growing atm.

This is my Bubba....

Purple Haze

Red Poison

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

This was supposed to be a thread for my Purple Haze but I'm gonna carry on posting this in here as well now she's also coming into flower.

Sweet Seeds - Red Poison

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Here's the Purple Haze...

And a few I have waiting in the sidelines :)

BCBD - Girl Scout Cookie

DNA - Kosher Tangie

Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush
(A little too close to the big fan so she's a little dry, I've just given her a good misting)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Howdy folks,

Just got a few new pictures I need to log :)

Bubba

Pollinated branch

Purple Haze

Breeding stock

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

The Bubba I've been growing seems to have decided to be an OG instead lol....

Not too sure what day she's on atm but she's got plenty of time left yet :)

And just a few of the Purple Haze. I'm really hoping I can get these buds to stack up like they are atm. 24 inch long buds will be awesome lol.

Last edited:
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Thank you Kes, that really means a lot. Nice to meet you :)

It was one year ago now I decided to start growing for myself and I will never, ever look back. A gardener for life now :)

Thanks for stopping by, I promise to get some better quality photo's up on the next update.

Take care

Peace

spacebomb

spacebomb

Iv
Howdy guys,

I've got a Purple Haze from G13 Labs I've not long put into flower so I thought I'd get her up here so you can watch the good bit.

She's currently sat in a small 60x60x120 tent along with another couple of plants I'm playing around with. Tbh, three plants in there is way too much as I'm only running a 135W LED and 4x 30W CFL's. They do seem to be coping well though so atm, I'm gonna carry on and let them do their thing.
Vegged from seed for 35 days before flipping over to 12/12. Planted directly into final home, 10 litre air-pot.
Topped before the flip, lightly trained afterwards.

Sown in a basic multi-purpose compost, being fed BioBizz nutrients (BioGrow, BioBloom & TopMax).
They also had small doses of Rhizotonic during the first few weeks and later in the game I'll be adding a top dressing of bat guano and they'll possibly get a few licks of PK 13/14 as well. We'll see how they go :)

Anyways, here she is yesterday

View attachment 364859

And here's another from today (If In not mistaken, day 50/15)

View attachment 364860

Catch up with you soon folks :)
ive got 1.of these in flower.17,days + they dont stretch much at all.nice pheno.more sativa lookung than mine.mines more compact with huge ass leaves.shes a snap to grow tho eh.auto pilot.very nice.my 9,pound hammers are JUST COMIN UP.+ damn they allready tall + real wide.gonna have a job on my hands with them.lol
peace.+ nice plant.any purple?lol.dont think it goes purple.
peace
s-

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Thanks dude :)

Auto-pilot's the right word for her, she needs no special attention, good to hear yours is the same. Do you have a journal going for your one? Would love to see what the other side of the coin looks like, this one's getting more and more sativa by the day lol.

Sorry I haven't put any pictures up recently, she doesn't seem to want to take nice photos atm but I'll head up there now and see if she'll come out to play :)

I do hope she does show a bit of colour, that'd be cool. She's a nice turquoise green atm :)

Here are a few photo's of my BCBD's Girl Scout Cookie which is just about to go into flowering.

Back with Purple Haze photos soon :)

monkeymun

monkeymun

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread! Been growing some sweet looking girls since I last checked. Nice work dude. :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Thanks for the kind words monkeymun, that's really cool. It's been a while since I threw any pictures up of the Purple Haze so here's a few of those as well :)

A little heavy on the Nitrogen atm but that's no problem really. I'll have that cleared up in the next few days :)

Day 90/55

iCultivate

iCultivate

Beautiful plants mate. How do you find those airpots? Been thinking about giving them a go for a while. Expensive for some plastic though.

-- iCultivate --

Top Bottom