G13 Labs - Purple Haze

• Thread starter CaptainHowdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I honestly have no idea what day I'm on anymore but everything is going really well in here.... I cannot wait to try this strain :)

Girl Scout Cookie

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Also, two new autoflower seeds I've dropped to fill in the gaps. I'll set them up in their own thread shortly :)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Yes sir, my apologies. I've been a bit distant recently since chopping down my last girl lol. Gotta lot of updating to do. I'll snap some shots of everybody tomorrow and get things back on track.
Hope everyone's okay :)

Talk to you soon folks

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Haha, I aim to please ;)

You guys here know more about the Cookies than I do. At a glance what would you say... is this a fair representation of the original or is it just a damn good copy. There's so much controversy out there regarding the GSC's, I'm not even sure what to believe anymore. But I must say, this one I'm growing smells exactly like I expected so it's definitely close. Not had a chance to try any other versions though so I have nothing to compare it to.

:)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

is ths cali connections bro???

No dude, this one's BCBD's S1 of the forum cut. I do know someone growing the Cali Conn one and it sounds amazing. Gonna have to pick up a pack soon. Going a bit Cookie crazy atm, now I just need to find a keeper :)

brent

brent

Man you should see my Cali connections gsc this plant begged so fast threw it in flower and it exploded looking like she's gonna have mass weight on her its week three so not to far into tell if its flame o

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Haha, I aim to please ;)

You guys here know more about the Cookies than I do. At a glance what would you say... is this a fair representation of the original or is it just a damn good copy. There's so much controversy out there regarding the GSC's, I'm not even sure what to believe anymore. But I must say, this one I'm growing smells exactly like I expected so it's definitely close. Not had a chance to try any other versions though so I have nothing to compare it to.

:)

WELL word is brother that the Original Cookies isn't out anywhere. The Originators" The Cookie Family" said ina few interviews that the OFFICIAL cookies, NOBODY has. SO i guess everybody else has the Muffins and not the cookies. These dude's said berners cookies isnt the legitimate cookies so SHIT, i wanna see the real deal one day. I hear it's a pheno called SHERBERT which is going crazy in my hometown and i do believe in Seattle. Any ways your girl is gorgeous and leggy seems to have good yield.
Tmb
Respect

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I've really been slacking here lately guys and I do apologise, I've got a hell of a lot going on atm :)

Unfortunately guys, and you all know what's coming.... she hermied on me at the last minute. A real damn shame as she was turning into a beautiful plant but as I planned to use her for breeding that bunch of nanners she threw out has put the project on hold.

But to make me feel a little better, I'm gonna be dropping some of the Cali Connection version instead. Fingers crossed these one's won't play silly buggers with me.

I'll be back soon with an update along with a few pics of my new NL#5xHaze :)

Take care folks. Really glad to be back on the Farm, hopefully this time with a few less f*ckups ;)

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Damn right brother, only it feels like I'm being slapped around with a baseball bat atm lol.

Good to hear from you bro, how have things been for you since I last dropped by? I saw you'd posted a few germination pics, I'll definitely have to pop over and see whats going on.... just as soon as I've eaten my dinner ;) Hope all's well with you anyways dude :)

chuckchill

chuckchill

this strain? is THE BOMB! THEFRE STABBLE,CHEAP.ER.+ GREAT.I AINT READ UR COOL LLOG YET BUT HAD TO SAY. IVE GOT HHER IN MY LIL COLLECTION:-) ALLWAYS WILL HAVE +? EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TO:-)LOL.IF T WAS SAY? A ALLIGEE ETC STRAIN?PEOPLE WOULD BE BUYING IT! + LOVING IT.
LOL.MY THAUGHTS ON HER.
PEACE.
HOPE U GET WHAT U LOOKING 4:-) C.C.
BEST O LUCK.
Howdy guys,

I've got a Purple Haze from G13 Labs I've not long put into flower so I thought I'd get her up here so you can watch the good bit.

She's currently sat in a small 60x60x120 tent along with another couple of plants I'm playing around with. Tbh, three plants in there is way too much as I'm only running a 135W LED and 4x 30W CFL's. They do seem to be coping well though so atm, I'm gonna carry on and let them do their thing.
Vegged from seed for 35 days before flipping over to 12/12. Planted directly into final home, 10 litre air-pot.
Topped before the flip, lightly trained afterwards.

Sown in a basic multi-purpose compost, being fed BioBizz nutrients (BioGrow, BioBloom & TopMax).
They also had small doses of Rhizotonic during the first few weeks and later in the game I'll be adding a top dressing of bat guano and they'll possibly get a few licks of PK 13/14 as well. We'll see how they go :)

Anyways, here she is yesterday

View attachment 364859

And here's another from today (If In not mistaken, day 50/15)

View attachment 364860

Catch up with you soon folks :)

chuckchill

chuckchill

ur doin real well with the ,10,litre air pots.i had nowt but problems.it just filled with roots SOO fast it sucked all the soil away!lol. just roots! i mean i vegged 4,8,wks tho.but your s look great.all nice.she growin ,indica yeah? they mostly do!ime. but they give a GREAT YEILD. + STINK.OF FRUIT!, USUALLY,
C.C
u

chuckchill

chuckchill

I just got some s,1. gsc.seeds.i hope i get sommething njice!.
Thanks dude :)

Auto-pilot's the right word for her, she needs no special attention, good to hear yours is the same. Do you have a journal going for your one? Would love to see what the other side of the coin looks like, this one's getting more and more sativa by the day lol.

Sorry I haven't put any pictures up recently, she doesn't seem to want to take nice photos atm but I'll head up there now and see if she'll come out to play :)

I do hope she does show a bit of colour, that'd be cool. She's a nice turquoise green atm :)

Here are a few photo's of my BCBD's Girl Scout Cookie which is just about to go into flowering.

View attachment 378058

View attachment 378059

View attachment 378060

Back with Purple Haze photos soon :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom