G4 - Julius Caesar - 2x600 and 1x400 on Lightrail

• Thread starter LEBDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

Sorry about the announcement. I just don't worry about stuff like that and didn't think that you may. I am pretty careful not to post address or exterior view shots of my grow area. Lurkers:')

L

LEBDOG

Very nice pictures! I'm not sure which I like more... :tongueout I guess the trailer since I'm getting married soon. Very interesting layout of the ducts and hood orientation. How hot was the first hood compared to the last one?

Hood Temps:

There was a sign clearly on each side of the wall, please don't touch anything in the trailer. I talked to the designer and told him my questions and he welcomed me to touch all the reflectors. Doing so I barely noticed any different from 1 reflector to another. I touched them all on both sides and all were cool. This is a great trailer. Puts those dirty Hell's Angel Mobil Meth Lab Winnebago's to bed.

S

Socachi

Lebdog grows looking tight man. It looks like you're running drip emitters, are you happy with their results? How would E&F work with gro bags?

L

LEBDOG

Shittiest Grand Prize of my Life (Only one too)...

Lebdog grows looking tight man. It looks like you're running drip emitters, are you happy with their results? How would E&F work with gro bags?

Yes, I use some custom drip rings I made. This just ensures that the plants get water from the point I plant them until their roots reach the base of the pots where the flood gets them. I also flood throughout their lives.

I am trying to let no mistakes happen to this grow. So far I am doing OK. Although I let a reservoir overfill last night and luck I had my room tented 'cause about 10 gallons of water leaked. This is the 2nd time I have done this. The first time a year ago, I leaked about 2-3 gallons. This time I really screwed up. The only thing that saved my (2nd floor garden) is that I have a temperpedic matress on the floor somewhat in storage at (fortunately) the low point in my grow room. This matress acted as a large sponge and soaked up all the water saving my neighbor from a bit of waterfall.

I even set a timer to wake me up to kill the water this time but slept through it.

I took another visit to the THCExpo today and made another round of contacts. I met up with a few guys from Daddy's Tobacco & Caregiver and that was fun to check out some stuff with them. They were getting free bongs simply handed to them from top vendors.

SUNDAY GRAND PRIZE - LAST BIG WINNER DEBACLE:
At the end of the expo, I waited about an hour for the raffle just since I didn't have anywhere to be. I was holding my raffle ticket and ended up winning the grand prize (last called Cup Drawing Ticket). Basically my name get's entered in to a raffle for a trip to Amsterdam. They came over and handed me a Cali Connection T-Shirt, some shitty wrapping papers and then asked me what bong I wanted to choose. I told them the Gravity Bong (novelty to me), not even the best on the table. They grabbed the bong and as they check the numbers and validity of my ticket against the one they drew, some dork (from the giveaway) came over and took my bong and said, "That's not for him". "That's for other winners". To top it off, the girls who checked my raffle ticket, took my winning raffle ticket didn't give it back. I looked right at them and said loudly, "What the Fuck?" She said, "Sorry the bong isn't for you, you won the grand prize". She said "You will be entered to win the trip to Amsterdam". I said, "How will I verify anything, you have my ticket"? "Oh, yea", she said as she passed my ticked back and with that, I am sure I am fucked. Great grand prize winner! I am violently mad at them for giving me the worst Grand Prize I have ever gotten (nothing - but a chance)! Don't take a prize out of someone's hands (you made a mistake, eat it - I always do). Nothing against Cali Connection shirts, but I already have one and they were throwing them at the crowd, so for a Grand Prize Winner (the first time in my life), I feel a little cheated to say the least. Fucking unorganized Stoners piss me off so much I can't tell you!

To top it off, they ran out of time and started just giving stuff away to anyone worth way more than my rollin papers I will never use. I almost threw what they gave me right back at them (literally tossed it back at them) when they did this, but I have to be PC for silly reasons in this event and that wouldn't look good. What ever, I better win the Cup tickets, Charma has them coming my way! Bastards!!! Bastards!

That little dork who took my gravity bong away better never be alone in my neck of the woods, little SF Kook!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sorry about the announcement. I just don't worry about stuff like that and didn't think that you may. I am pretty careful not to post address or exterior view shots of my grow area. Lurkers:')
No worries at all brah... If no one knows about your grow op then you should have nothing to worry about... ;)

Hood Temps:

There was a sign clearly on each side of the wall, please don't touch anything in the trailer. I talked to the designer and told him my questions and he welcomed me to touch all the reflectors. Doing so I barely noticed any different from 1 reflector to another. I touched them all on both sides and all were cool. This is a great trailer. Puts those dirty Hell's Angel Mobil Meth Lab Winnebago's to bed.
Huh... that's awesome! Must have been an amazing exhaust fan... I wonder if the incoming air was air conditioned. :wondering

Man, that sucks about the "Grand Prize"... :shake

winta

winta

thats some bullshit my dude! im sorry to hear that bro! dont worry he dropped the gravity bong after the show :winking0067:

Yes, I use some custom drip rings I made. This just ensures that the plants get water from the point I plant them until their roots reach the base of the pots where the flood gets them. I also flood throughout their lives.

I am trying to let no mistakes happen to this grow. So far I am doing OK. Although I let a reservoir overfill last night and luck I had my room tented 'cause about 10 gallons of water leaked. This is the 2nd time I have done this. The first time a year ago, I leaked about 2-3 gallons. This time I really screwed up. The only thing that saved my (2nd floor garden) is that I have a temperpedic matress on the floor somewhat in storage at (fortunately) the low point in my grow room. This matress acted as a large sponge and soaked up all the water saving my neighbor from a bit of waterfall.

I even set a timer to wake me up to kill the water this time but slept through it.

I took another visit to the THCExpo today and made another round of contacts. I met up with a few guys from Daddy's Tobacco & Caregiver and that was fun to check out some stuff with them. They were getting free bongs simply handed to them from top vendors.

SUNDAY GRAND PRIZE - LAST BIG WINNER DEBACLE:
At the end of the expo, I waited about an hour for the raffle just since I didn't have anywhere to be. I was holding my raffle ticket and ended up winning the grand prize (last called Cup Drawing Ticket). Basically my name get's entered in to a raffle for a trip to Amsterdam. They came over and handed me a Cali Connection T-Shirt, some shitty wrapping papers and then asked me what bong I wanted to choose. I told them the Gravity Bong (novelty to me), not even the best on the table. They grabbed the bong and as they check the numbers and validity of my ticket against the one they drew, some dork (from the giveaway) came over and took my bong and said, "That's not for him". "That's for other winners". To top it off, the girls who checked my raffle ticket, took my winning raffle ticket didn't give it back. I looked right at them and said loudly, "What the Fuck?" She said, "Sorry the bong isn't for you, you won the grand prize". She said "You will be entered to win the trip to Amsterdam". I said, "How will I verify anything, you have my ticket"? "Oh, yea", she said as she passed my ticked back and with that, I am sure I am fucked. Great grand prize winner! I am violently mad at them for giving me the worst Grand Prize I have ever gotten (nothing - but a chance)! Don't take a prize out of someone's hands (you made a mistake, eat it - I always do). Nothing against Cali Connection shirts, but I already have one and they were throwing them at the crowd, so for a Grand Prize Winner (the first time in my life), I feel a little cheated to say the least. Fucking unorganized Stoners piss me off so much I can't tell you!

To top it off, they ran out of time and started just giving stuff away to anyone worth way more than my rollin papers I will never use. I almost threw what they gave me right back at them (literally tossed it back at them) when they did this, but I have to be PC for silly reasons in this event and that wouldn't look good. What ever, I better win the Cup tickets, Charma has them coming my way! Bastards!!! Bastards!

That little dork who took my gravity bong away better never be alone in my neck of the woods, little SF Kook!

L

LEBDOG

Thanks brothers, I walked away smiling inside

Thanks for those who entertained my grand prize rant. I always think of Major Award from Christmas Story win I win Toasters like this one. I actually really like having another Cali Connection shirt and am thankful for getting it in the end.

I don't want to continue to rant about this Less than Grand Prize anymore as I enjoyed so many other aspects of the show. I feel stupid enough for giving a shit:')

I love and hate the Internet for one thing. The predictable lack of sympathy one can fine, wherein; there is some true compassion practiced by the members of THCFarmer, such as yourselves. I often refer to this phenomenon as shit soup, that is to expect sympathy, yet actually get unmercifully hammered by other side of things.

L

LEBDOG

Cleaning my Canopy (Flower Day 9)

Well I was so afraid to follow through with this canopy cleaning that I am up way past bed time for a work night. I contemplated so many different things I could do wrong, then I just went for it, what the heck. I will only learn. Hopefully I wont hermie too much....

I felt like a banshie with my razor just taking anything less than the tall timers away. Basically removing the lower 1/3 of branches from the stalk. I am scared as hell I created myself some Lady Boy plants here but we'll see as things progress! Wish me luck!

Here are the before pictures:
G4-20_2.jpg
G4-20_4.jpg
G4-20_3.jpg
G4-20_8.jpg
G4-20_7.jpg
G4-20_6.jpg

After Cleaning Canopy:
G4-20_11.jpg
G4-20_9.jpg
G4-20_12.jpg
G4-20_10.jpg

Thanks for that great link Shady! Here it is again so no one has to look for it:
http://urbangardenmagazine.com/2009/12/the-sweet-zone-pruning-indoor-plants-for-larger-yields/

L

LEBDOG

Alien Bubba - Potted Seeds

Yesterday 3 of 3 Alien Bubba seeds popped, and today I got a chance to pot them to finish sprouting.
G4-20_1.jpg

I setup 2 pots with rockwool cubes and 1 without rockwool just to see if there's any real difference.

Depending how the JC Flowers, I will go All Alien next round or 50/50. I am gonna set up an LED test tent for some strain also in the very near future. The great thing about this LED tent is that it won't need any A/C cooling! It would be awesome to flower the Alien Bubba in an LED tent. I am not gonna get a cheap small LED, I am thinking of some thing sick!

Man, after seeing the previous post of the Canopy Cleanup, I massacred those plants. Brutas "The Barber" Beefcake style! I get the point though, if they can recover from it, the superior penetration and growth focus makes sense!

winta

winta

hell yea bro glad u got 3 for 3 :) brutas the barber lol classic lmao

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome Trim Job LEB!!! :evilgrin I don't think you'll need to do a second cleanup after that... I just did my 2nd and final cleanup. This is the middle of wk 2 for me... I'll post shots later today in my journal.

L

LEBDOG

Canopy Cleanup

Awesome Trim Job LEB!!! :evilgrin I don't think you'll need to do a second cleanup after that... I just did my 2nd and final cleanup. This is the middle of wk 2 for me... I'll post shots later today in my journal.

That was scary and I think I chopped a little too much, but I will learn from this. Thanks for the help!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I didn't want to say it, but maybe an inch or two... Too high. You'll be fine though. I honestly think you can get more plants on the table with that light mover, but what do I know with my single, stationary 600W? :itwasntme

H

HighTolerance

Very nice Leb, pretty late to the party. Didn't have time to read all the posts, but went through your setup and the pictures. Looks very clean bro great work.

L

LEBDOG

G4 - Flower Day 14

I am sure than canopy cleanup didn't make my plants too happy, but they all seem to be recovering pretty well. The even grew a few inches the past couple days. I took one last look at my canopy and super cropped anything above the mean line (4 tops).

One of the Alien Bubba's is having trouble making it's way through to the surface, but 2 are growing pretty well. In a worst case I will roll the dice with these 2 aliens. I am not pulling the plug yet and let it make it's best attempt. I just had to can the incubator and put the loner in a plastic bag to keep it moist until it emerges. I think it will make it eventually...

A reservoir top off and then time for pictures. Everything is a little sparse still, but I think it will fill a bit. We will have to see how these guys flower, since I cleaned up these trays I do see more room available.

G4-21_13.jpg

G4-21_9.jpg

G4-21_1.jpg

G4-21_3.jpg

G4-21_4.jpg

G4-21_10.jpg

I said I wouldn't touch the plants after cleaning up the canopy, but to be more clear; I won't touch them after week 2 of flower completes. I had plants super cropped in week 3 which never fully recovered. This (picture below) is the largest node I super cropped. It towered above all in the right tray. It was so thick it split when I bent it, but it's so large I think it will heal up fine...
G4-21_6.jpg

G4-21_8.jpg

G4-21_5.jpg

G4-21_12.jpg

G4-21_11.jpg

G4-21_7.jpg

L

LEBDOG

Alien Bubba - Seed Progress

Here are the seeds as they sit (terrible photo):
G4-22.jpg

This one last cup is bagged to keep it moist.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful shots and plants LEBDOG! All your girls look amazing... I think you're gonna have all A+ nugs at the end... :cool

L

LEBDOG

G4 - Flower Day 20

Was hoping to see many THCFarmers at the Guerilla Union Spring Gathering 2010 today. That didn't happen, but next time right? It was pretty fun except the body cavity search to get it. I create a babes thread in the lounge with some pictures. I will call it "Babes of" from now on rather than "Ladies of".

Here were my favorite set of this show. I didn't plan on taking any so I used my iPhone for these:

SpringGathering_14.jpg

SpringGathering_13.jpg

SpringGathering_15.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom