Gage Green's (Purple Elephant x Purple Snowman) x CDSD "Snowman" grow pics

• Thread starter Phate_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Phate_

Hey Everyone,

I got this X from Gage Green that I just started! I was told this is basically a Snowman Bx without one of the original parents. Not sure though? Either way it has 2 parent strains of the Big Bad GrapeStomper, so I am totally stoked about this grow!

So, I look forward to sharing my pics along the way! I'll get some up of the youngin's tonight!

I'll also give a breakdown of my methods & my grow strategy.

Take care all. Later.

altimood

altimood

I'm a big fan of the Grape Stomper and Gage Green. I'm pulling up a chair for sure!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with ur grow! That strain kicks ass. I ran the Lemon Stomper outside this season. Awesome Lemon Thai pheno! Keep us posted on them babies.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Good luck with ur grow! That strain kicks ass. I ran the Lemon Stomper outside this season. Awesome Lemon Thai pheno! Keep us posted on them babies.

hey rival i picked up a pack of (lemon stomper) them myself but have yet to crack them. i tried following your thread on them but every time i checked it wasn't updated. what was the f/m ratio? did it live up to your expectations? were they easy to grow? thanks in advance.

P

Phate_

(PE x PS) x CDSD

Hey Guys,
Sorry to say but you can't but these bad boys anywhere yet. This is an unnamed strain still in testing! As far as I know I might be the 1st to run these outside the GG labs! I also scored big getting a pack of Raspberry Bubba x ECSD|HP-13 !! You should see the pics of this stuff! I'm stoked.

But for this strain,I'm ecstatic about doing! I know I'll see a lot of purple is any of the phenos I find, not that it matters much, but I'd like to see it! I haven't done any purples yet so... But what I'm really expecting, & am really excited to see is the sheer amount of frost these babies are sure to put on! The parents alone individually are huge resin producers, so...put together! Oh ya...I'm expecting some major trichs on these nugs!

Sorry for the delay, busy wrangling up last bit of supplies I had to restock. I burn through innoculants & enzymes! Im waiting for this new innoculant called Quantum Growth from Vital Organisms. Hope it'll be here today, if not I'll innoculants 'em with a brew of 2oz MayanMycroZyme, 2oz BSMolasses & water. I've been brewing/bubbling that for 2+ days in case the QG didn't arrive in time.

While I'm talking products, I'll list my nute lineup, innoculants & enzymes I use.

Innoculants, Enzymes & Beneficial's, etc... -
Quantum Growth ( this stuff I think will take me to the next level of keeping a healthy living medium!)
MayanMycroZyme (used as stated above)
Extreme Gardening Myco Granular
Myco Madness (use BSM as food source for spores, add spores 4 hrs prior to use) Also, I always aerate/bubble my water for at least 2 days before i add anything.
Humisolve Humic Acid (use 1x a wk, starting at 1/8tsp per gal, bump up to 1/4tsp)
Ful-Power Fulvic Acid ( use 1x a wk, starting at 10ml/gal, also use as Foliar 1x a wk in Veg
CytoPlus - mix of Humisolve & 7 micronutes & soluble seaweed. ( use this instead of the Humisolve when appropriate. e.g. Foliar to correct micro deficiencies, etc.. Can't remember usage rates off the top of my head )
Hygrozyme ( This is my main enzyme product, I highly recommend it. It's also very easy to use. It's what I like to call an "invisible ingredient" Meaning you can add it to your existing lineup, without changing the levels or worrying about any harmful interaction!
Cannazyme- I also use a 2nd enzyme product, I either alternate every watering, so HygrZ 1 water, CannaZ the next. I use enzymes in every watering. Both of these you can start at 2ml, & work up to 5ml, then at 12/12 bump it up to 10 1ml a week!

Veg stuff-
BioCanna' Bio Vega ( I start at 3/4 strength [8ml?] at week 2, then bump up to full strength, 12ml? Can't remember excatly... It's early, ha! )
Rhizotonic - start off using at 10ml/gal, 1st week or more I Foliar at 10ml-15ml, 3 x's a day to build a good root system, then later (day 30 drop down to 2ml/gal)
Roots Organic Xtreme Serene (kelp) - I use this 1 x a week in veg for Foliar (note - I never mix my foliars, do separate, unless it's Ok e.g. LK & Rhizotonic )
Liquid Karma - use this on days I don't use the Humic & Fulvic
Cal/Mag from Botanicare - start at 2.5ml/gal, up to 5ml around week 2 veg, hold steady unless needed more/less
Humboldt Roots - my secondary root stim, kinda phasing it out for the Rhizotonic , will keep for cloning solution though.
Pro Tekt Silica - go light in veg, then inflowsr bump up slowly. Also use as an emulsifier with neem oil.

Transition feeding-
Week 1 of 12/12 I use roughly full strength Bio Vega, Cal/Mag 5ml, Meta-K 2.5ml, Bio Boost 5ml, Hygrozyme 3ml & CannaZyme 2.5ml, Liquid Karma 10ml
Week 2 of 12/12, I drop the Bio Vega to 8ml, I add/introduce Flower Base Bio Flores at 8ml, Up the Bio Boost to 10ml, Hygozyme 3ml & Cannazyme 3ml, C/M 5ml, Rhizotonic 2ml, Humic & Fulvic Acid

Flower nutes - & what I use in flower

Bio Flores - Week 3 I bump up to 10-12ml
BioBoost - start at 5ml, bump up 5 a wk till 15ml, peak there & hold for peak levels - I also use boost as my Foliar in 1st week of 12/12
Honey ES - I use this as a food source for spores in flower, also starting at week 5, every other watering for 2 weeks I mix HoneyES 5ml, Sweet 5ml & BSM 1/2tsp as my own like "bud candy" sauce.
Sweet- I use this as stated above.
& also
CalMag, Humic & Fulvic, Enzymes, Pro Tekt Silica, Liquid Karma, Rhizotonic

Ok I think that's it? When I make my mix today or tomorrow & activate it ill give a breakdown of that as well.

K guys take care!

P

Phate_

Respond to a PM I couldn't reply to

Hey OGSour,
Tried to PM you but it said since I'm a new member I couldn't reply? So..... ya??
Anyway, I'm a test grower for GGG, that's how I get my gear, I'm very proud to say!
I don't know what else I can say openly without getting banned!
I think seed bay has their gear? Check the homepage for links!

Sorry I couldn't reply....privately

P

Phate_

Making & activating my mix

Hey Guys,

Well today I'm making a mix, & then will be activating it with warm water, black strap molasses, EWC & enzymes.

The mix will be 2 gal Ocean Forrest, 1 gal Light Warrior, 1 gal EWC & 1 gal perlite. I'll amend this mix with 6tbs of Down to Earths All-Purpose, & 4tbs of DTE's Bio-Fish, 2tbs Algamin Kelp Meal, Extreme Gardening granular Myco (spread like putting cheese on a pizza, probably around 4-5 palm-fulls.

When I add the pics of that I'll put up the others if your interested. I think I'll just keep it to plant & bud pics. Unless asked.

Ok later guys.

P

Phate_

To OGSour

Hey phate thats cool just hit me up when u have more then 30 posts if u want to. You are lucky to be able to test some of there gear it always looks fire!!peace

Will do bud! I'll be sure to do that. Ya, thanks, I know it! I used to go & look at the "in testing" list, & drool! Ha!
I got a pack of Meno Montage x C99f2... I was told there were a 100 of em, & I got 12!! And I'm pretty sure that one isn't being released ( as far as I know?) Think theyre going with different studs... Anyway, so when I grow that out, that will be some rare dank! Ha! I love it buddy!

Alright take care...I'll pm soon as I'm able! Later bud

P

Powdery

Hey Guys,

When I add the pics of that I'll put up the others if your interested. I think I'll just keep it to plant & bud pics. Unless asked.

Ok later guys.

How about those pictures Phate...all this reading is hurting my eyes. Looking forward to this grow man. Should be a killer

M

m1rage

I'm with Powder. Interested to see how your plants grow with the Vega... let's see some pics

grower2

grower2

Detailed start. This cross sounds great, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Would you happen to have any info on GGG's Grape Stomper BX?

M

m1rage

Do you alternate days of straight water and nutrient per biocannas instructions or do you feed daily in your flowering feeding schedule ?

P

Phate_

Pics

ok, sorry for the delay...internet got cut. Here are some pics of the young ones. Everything is great, everybody's happy.

P1010193
P1010200
P1010205
P1010206
P1010220
P1010223
P

Phate_

Detailed start. This cross sounds great, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Would you happen to have any info on GGG's Grape Stomper BX?

I think theyre doing another release of them & the underdawg? not sure though? I want the UD

P

Phate_

feeding

Do you alternate days of straight water and nutrient per biocannas instructions or do you feed daily in your flowering feeding schedule ?

My flower feed schedule is Water, feed, feed. I usually find myself going above the regs by a cpl-few mls last runs. I like the stuff. Easy to use, & measure!

I'll get in detail, down to the step really, later in the grow.

later guys

D

daddygreen

im tuned in phate_ pulled out my chair and got my popcorn ready i contacted ggg for the snowman they told me they not working wit that strain anymore keep us posted on picz!!!

P

Phate_

Hmmm..

im tuned in phate_ pulled out my chair and got my popcorn ready i contacted ggg for the snowman they told me they not working wit that strain anymore keep us posted on picz!!!

Hmmm, I'm not sure, but I think they mean it won't be rereleased as an s1 or whatever it is? They don't use selfing techniques often that I know of? They have a FAQ section on the homepage that sheds light on their methods & reasons. They tend to stick to F1 crosses for F1 vigor. Which I love!
But that's an elite cut form elite gen ( no pun intended ) so I'm pretty sure it'll still be worked with in crosses. Such as the x I'm working with now.

I'll ask them though, I can't imagine this is the last x they made using this frosty bad boy. They might of though? The new Jo OG stud, GSOG stud...they've been saying this is their new studs to be used in search of next level Dank!

If so Ill have some rare stuff! I just finally got a line on some true Chemdog clones! Chemdog D, Chems Sister, ECSD & Chemdog #4 !! I imagine that after Chem himself went down recently....so did those mothers unfortunately. So now those babies are really precious!! Hopefully though this will force him to make new strains...hopefully his parent stock is as impressive as the 1st round...
From the same source I can get a Purple Snowman cut too!

Real soon here I'll have a solid foundation to build on for the future! Count on me to preserve the face melters!! Haha

Later guys.

P

Phate_

Thanks bud,
Ya, good buddy on the boards offered 'em up! I can't remember if he said he found a true OG cut, or not. Either way he said "pick a few", & I have!
If the Purple Snowman is Indica Dom (effect wise anyhow) then she goes in! If not...I have some 10 pk's of GSbx's that I'm sure will provide ample variation in phenos to choose from.
I'm stoked! Is it ok if I mention what kind of light I'm looking at? Suffice it to say its a plasma light that I would run alongside my HPS's in flower!! It was at the Cup expo, & was featured in a HT article, so I'm hoping & researching to find out if he tech is stable/reliable.

Later guys!

P

Phate_

I got a name from GG for the Raspberry Bubbas x ECSDHP-13 .... Being released under the name "Burgundy". I'm stoked , I only have 1 pack of these as testers so I'll be buying a few more 10 pks for the future in mind.
Oh, OGsour, I have 3 10 pks not 10!! I wish lol! Also there's another one called "Sun Maiden" .... Saw it on twitter a few days ago. It's an Aloha White Widow x.

Anyway I'll be putting up more pics tonight. Third set of fan leaves has developed... They absolutely loved that new Myco ( Quantum Growth by vitalorganisms, can't remember if I mentioned it above, I just got it ) product I got! Smelled awful though..

Ok fellas, I'll be back with pics.

Hey, has anyone heard of Gavita's plasma light series? I'm picking up the 300LEP soon as possible! It's $1300 though....oh well, plants will love it!
later

P

Phate_

New crosses I want .... BAD! & me rambling!!

I was just doing some perusing through journals, & I saw one of my fellow testers, names Genuity (his name is on the Candy Drop packs!) I hope I get that honor!

Anywho, he just received the new Crystal Grapes x! I'm jealous as hell! That's a x of the Crystal Locamotive x GS, or GSOG stud! I'm gonna beg for this 1!!!

The other x I've already asked about, is a x made from the elite cut of Purple Kush, that Oaksterdam holds. KP took that & x'd it to his Jo OG stud! I'll post a pic of the Oaksterdam catalog that has a pick of the cut, along with a description that's straight up my alley!

Oh ya...I wanted to tell you guys about a strain that I was smoking incessantly at the Cup! It's called T lite or T light? By DevilsHarvest. It's a Strawberry SourD! They took Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough x ECSD or the other way round ... not sure.

Anyway this stuff was great! Wasn't the most potent, but it was the complete pkg! Bag appeal, smell, taste etc.. This should of won or placed in the Seed Bank category. Tahoe OG 3rd place! Really? My bud is more potent than that!? I think CC gear lacks potency. My novice opinion though...only done a few of theirs. I don't think his stuff is stable though, every run I did had hermes.
But the 98 bubba is decent, smoking that now actually. Loved the growth pattern...near 2oz off a foot tall plant, vegged for 28 days! Pics are in my gallery.

Kosher is awesome, OG #18 was one I've done & loved it, & the stuff in AMS was even better. Props to DNA...

Tried the Snowdog their...but I think it was a bad representation. So I won't judge the strain off that exp.

I'm a Kush & Diesel guy... I like the couch locks, face melting, head warming, almost narcotic effect ( I hate saying that but it's true ) of heavy Indicas, some Sativa hybrids are ok for me like SourD, but hazes & up type high & effect, make my anxiety go up. I stay away from those.

Ok guys, have a good 1. Later

Top Bottom