Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks Rival.. Everything good over here.. I'm gunna pull down some FPOG & LAD soon I'm about 2 trim some WiFi 1 2day..
U lucky Dog! Wish I had some White Fire to burn. I haven't smoked any since u burned with me at the Med Cup. Gotta pop the last few beans I have. My hood has been dried the fuck up lately. Back to hitting the club for a while. Keep doin ur thang, bro!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U lucky Dog! Wish I had some White Fire to burn. I haven't smoked any since u burned with me at the Med Cup. Gotta pop the last few beans I have. My hood has been dried the fuck up lately. Back to hitting the club for a while. Keep doin ur thang, bro!
At least u got some nice clubs 2 hit in Sac.. I used 2 got 2 Sac 4 some killer buds all the time..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Selection is a lil limited. I want the best. A few clubs got some real fire herb. Unity Non Profit and River City Phoenix r about the only clubs close to me now. I got some nice Tahoe OG, Pineapple Kush and Purple Goo yesterday! Mmmmmm. Gotta have variety in my lungs!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Selection is a lil limited. I want the best. A few clubs got some real fire herb. Unity Non Profit and River City Phoenix r about the only clubs close to me now. I got some nice Tahoe OG, Pineapple Kush and Purple Goo yesterday! Mmmmmm. Gotta have variety in my lungs!
I haven't peeped them out I used 2 hit NorthStar, Fruitridge, & Florin..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Same here, bro! I miss Fruitridge Wellness. I was about to get a job there and it closed up shop. Fuck them F.E.D's!
Damn that would of been sick.. I always wanted 2 work at a club it sounds like a dream job 4 me.. It's what I know best..my boy owns a shop here in the No & I asked him 4 a job but he didn't hook me up he hired some other people that don't know 1/2 the stuff I know about plants.. He always asks me 2 drop my buds over there.. I gave him the same answer he gave me I never got back at him..LOL!! Anyways I'm not a vender..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WoW!! In 21hrs the seeds popped.. The Top Secret strain has a nice Lil tail poking out & the GT seeds cracked & the tail is barly starting 2 come out.. Alien's gear is really in a hurry 2 put on a show.. 100% germination rate u can't get any better then that..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I transplanted the 4 Lil seeds in2 18oz Cups filled with canna coco.. 2 avoid the Lil seeds from sinking 2 the bottom of the cups when I water I put them safely in2 rapid rooter plugs 1st.. But I only had 2 rapid rooters so I cut them in 1/2.. I know it's super ghetto but it's gunna work.. I opened the cork up & sprinkled Caps Nute pack in the hole & place the seedling in there then dug another hole in2 the coco & sprinkled more nute pack in2 that hole & put the cork in2 the hole.. Then gave them a shot of water & put them in2 the tent.. Now I'll juss wait & hope 4 the best..

Top Bottom