Galaxyhydro 300 With Iv And Uv Full Spectrum

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

have two - for flower is 2.5 feet recommemded distance on an average 300 watt; way to far - some do a complete grow at 28 inches - going to do 12 inches from top generally do 18 inches. thoughts ?

K

kansabis

My thoughts,get a better light,I have same thing sitting on sideline cuz it didn't flower very well,did better for veg but still not my cup of tea,you can run it 12-18 from canopy.

H

hawkman

My thoughts,get a better light,I have same thing sitting on sideline cuz it didn't flower very well,did better for veg but still not my cup of tea,you can run it 12-18 from canopy.
you know how it it - all ways wanting to up grade - thinking of Kind LED 450 watt ? (but expensive)maybe Black Dog or California Works or GH-10 all mentioned are professional led's and quit expensive. thouhgts

gwheels

gwheels

I use a 315 CMH and a vero cob. They are both pretty damned impressive for what I do. I think i would do all cobs or samsung boards if i changed lighting. I love the cobs too because of that potentionmeter. Turn them down when they sprout. up a bit when they veg crank it in flower. So easy to adjust. And the VERO lights are cheaper than others for the coverage. 100 watts per light. I love my cob.

H

hawkman

3 feet by 2 feet wide - also have two 12" by 12" led panel's ( 45 watt's with UV and IR - full specrum)

K

kansabis

Yeah I vote get a quantum boars or a cob setup,you wont regret it and wont NEED to upgrade for a long time,WANT to upgrade now that is a hard habit to break lol

H

hawkman

what do you guy's think of side-lighting? using the Kingo panels for this

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

have two - for flower is 2.5 feet recommemded distance on an average 300 watt; way to far - some do a complete grow at 28 inches - going to do 12 inches from top generally do 18 inches. thoughts ?
I’ve run those. And still do on clones and in veg. Cheap and get the job done just fine. Total flop in flower though, for obvious reasons. I run them 5-6” off plant tops. The micromole/m2 output is dhorrible any further away.

H

hawkman

doing 12 inches now (week 3 of flower) might just let them grow into the lights or lower to 6 inches ?

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

Get those lights close. They are super weak for flowering. You’ll get a crop no doubt, but nothing close to a high micromole output light like hps or high end led chips

H

hawkman

I would lower them to 8 for a few days then to 6”. Just watch your tops, if they get toasty back them off.
thanks Man will do ---- always good to get first hand information ..... 8 inches it is

Top Bottom